What kind of porn do women look at to masturbate to?

Now, I have asked one girls this before who I am somewhat close to, and she pretty much said that she likes it when the porn is hardcore penetration. In essence she admitted that she masturbates to porn that involves hardcore man f***ing a girl in her vagina. She said she likes the rough stuff, I was actually really shocked, she likes hardcore porn, she actually likes rougher porn than I do.

But I figure that may just be her, she is pretty sexual, she masturbates alot, like she orgasmed 3 times this one night, when we were texting back and forth, I know crazy. So I figure she may like hardcore porn because she is sexual like that.

So out of these categories, rank them what you like to watch while masturbating.

1: Hardcore Boy Girl

2: Lesbian Porn

3: Naked Men

4: Naked Women

5: Female Masturbation

6: Male Masturbation

7: Blowjobs and Handjobs ( My friend told me she gets no satisfaction out of these videos, but I actually prefer them the most, so I am guessing they are more liked by guys.)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I like seeing a girl really get pounded (especially when she's into it). I like it best when the girl is really hot and the guy has a huge penis. There's just something exciting about seeing a gorgeous girl take a really big guy. My second favorite is probably 7, but it's way behind. I don't really watch anything else.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 12

• 1 and 2 are tied, then 5, 7, and 6, 3, and 4 are all tied with doing absolutely nothing for me. I want some action! Hardcore is way better.

• 2,1,3,6,7,5,4. I am straight but lesbian porn is so erotic

• 2, 1, 3, 6, 4, 5, 7

(I know I'm not the only straight girl out there who has a thing for lesbian porn, haha)

• That's interesting, I really did not expect Male Masturbation to be that high.

• Well I wouldn't watch it just because, but I guess it's better than the last three.

• 1. I loved seeing a man pound into a woman and she's enjoying it turns me on
    7. I like seeing a guy get pleasure in some way.
    2. two women kissing its hot.
    4. Breasts and vagina on full display
    3. I like seeing penis
    6. It makes me excited seeing a guy pleasure himself
    5.
    I also like public

• I like all of them! Any kind of porn is great for me. I would prefer to watch the guy in person giving himself his own handjob though. Hope that helped!

• I agree, like if a woman asked me to jerk off in front of her, that would turn me on sooo much, just thinking of it makes me hard.

• I love it when my guy does that with me we always do it together!!

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 1

• I know my girl's favorite porn is lesbian porn and she's completely straight. she said it was because it puts more of an emphasis on getting a woman off than normal porn does.