What kind of porn do women look at to masturbate to?

Now, I have asked one girls this before who I am somewhat close to, and she pretty much said that she likes it when the porn is hardcore penetration. In essence she admitted that she masturbates to porn that involves hardcore man f***ing a girl in her vagina. She said she likes the rough stuff, I was actually really shocked, she likes hardcore porn, she actually likes rougher porn than I do.

But I figure that may just be her, she is pretty sexual, she masturbates alot, like she orgasmed 3 times this one night, when we were texting back and forth, I know crazy. So I figure she may like hardcore porn because she is sexual like that.

So out of these categories, rank them what you like to watch while masturbating.

1: Hardcore Boy Girl

2: Lesbian Porn

3: Naked Men

4: Naked Women

5: Female Masturbation

6: Male Masturbation

7: Blowjobs and Handjobs ( My friend told me she gets no satisfaction out of these videos, but I actually prefer them the most, so I am guessing they are more liked by guys.)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I like seeing a girl really get pounded (especially when she's into it). I like it best when the girl is really hot and the guy has a huge penis. There's just something exciting about seeing a gorgeous girl take a really big guy. My second favorite is probably 7, but it's way behind. I don't really watch anything else.