• Ask
  • myTake

What kind of porn do women look at to masturbate to?

Now, I have asked one girls this before who I am somewhat close to, and she pretty much said that she likes it when the porn is hardcore penetration.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. I like seeing a girl really get pounded (especially when she's into it). I like it best when the girl is really hot and the guy has a huge penis. There's just something exciting about seeing a gorgeous girl take a really big guy. My second favorite is probably 7, but it's way behind. I don't really watch anything else.

What Girls Said 12

• 2,1,3,6,7,5,4. I am straight but lesbian porn is so erotic

• 1. I loved seeing a man pound into a woman and she's enjoying it turns me on
    7. I like seeing a guy get pleasure in some way.
    2. two women kissing its hot.
    4. Breasts and vagina on full display
    3. I like seeing penis
    6. It makes me excited seeing a guy pleasure himself
    5.
    I also like public

• 2, 1, 3, 6, 4, 5, 7(I know I'm not the only straight girl out there who has a thing for lesbian porn, haha)

• That's interesting, I really did not expect Male Masturbation to be that high.

• Well I wouldn't watch it just because, but I guess it's better than the last three.

• 1 and 2 are tied, then 5, 7, and 6, 3, and 4 are all tied with doing absolutely nothing for me. I want some action! Hardcore is way better.

• I like all of them! Any kind of porn is great for me. I would prefer to watch the guy in person giving himself his own handjob though. Hope that helped!

• I agree, like if a woman asked me to jerk off in front of her, that would turn me on sooo much, just thinking of it makes me hard.

• I love it when my guy does that with me we always do it together!!

• I like anything that is hot, but my favorites in order or preference:

1. girl/girl (I'm hetero by they way, but two girls get my motor running), expecially rubbing their nipples together.

2. guy/guy oral - something about this that I can't take my eyes off of

3. Hetero doggystyle

4. Girls giving head as long as there is no facial cumshot - I hate that

Okay, there, I've made my first post.

• one and two!

• yeah I like everything. I watch porn everyday and it doesn't matter if it's girl on girl or guy on guy. As long as it's hardcore porn. But the thing that really gets me going is anal. Every girl is different.

• 2 (although I'd never try it in real life, for some reason it turns me on), 7, 1, 3, 6, 4, 5.Personally, I like oral because I know it feels better and the guy gets more into it since he knows he doesn't have to use a condom :P

• So does that mean you enjoy watching facials as well?

• Depends on my mood... sometimes I'm really into it, other times it doesn't turn me on at all

• for me it goes in the exact order you put it...1 2 3 4 5 6 7.

• heres my order, 2,1,4,3,5, lol I'm straight but I appreciate women lol

What Guys Said 1

• I know my girl's favorite porn is lesbian porn and she's completely straight. she said it was because it puts more of an emphasis on getting a woman off than normal porn does.