• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like to finger their ass?

do girls like fingering their ass?do girls like fingering their ass?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No. That is not something I find pleasurable. Below is my logic:Your ass is where poop comes out. Personally, I think poop is gross in texture, smell, and bacteria content. I don't really want to risk touching poop.The clit is where sexual stimulation occurs. It makes me feel all hot and tingly. That is where my finger goes.

• dont understand why this has so many downvotes!

• The reason this answer has so many down votes is because there are lots of kinky folk clicking on this question, hoping to find girls who like to finger their ass, and they are angry/annoyed to find girls who don't. Whatever. To each their own. I just know I won't be sticking my finger in my own ass.

What Girls Said 10

• I've never really tried with my finger, but have with a vibrator and enjoyed it.

• 8d

Nope.

I don't like anything in my ass. No fingers, no toys, no penises.

Poop comes out, nothing goes in!

• No, I don't. I already have one hole that gives me the pleasure I prefer.

• Yes! Especially, during doggy style. Finger or c-ock. It all feels amazing.

• I've never tried it, but there are obviously some girls who love it and some that don't.

• definatly NOT hahaha I would like scream and dump that guy if he slid a finger up there!

• asses are pathways for fecal matter, not an entrance for your fingers.haven't you learned that in kindergarten?

• 8d

I love fingering my own asshole as well as having a guy finger my ass because their fingers are bigger and reach farther. When I masterbate I will either push my own fingers or my partners firmly into my ass right before I orgasm, feels great!!

• some do, I dont. but when I'm riding my boyfriend in reverse cowgirl, and grinding and bouncing on him, he loves to put his finger or thumb in my butt hole. I don't know why, but I figure he thinks it looks hot or whatever so I let him do it. .

What Guys Said 2

• this is moslty just something guys who are obsessed with anus would wish they'd do. why not just f*** a guy? there is a p**** there for a purpose

• Only the ones who are bold enough to try it.