Do girls like to finger their ass?

do girls like fingering their ass?

do girls like fingering their ass?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That is not something I find pleasurable. Below is my logic:

Your ass is where poop comes out. Personally, I think poop is gross in texture, smell, and bacteria content. I don't really want to risk touching poop.

The clit is where sexual stimulation occurs. It makes me feel all hot and tingly. That is where my finger goes.

• dont understand why this has so many downvotes!

• The reason this answer has so many down votes is because there are lots of kinky folk clicking on this question, hoping to find girls who like to finger their ass, and they are angry/annoyed to find girls who don't. Whatever. To each their own. I just know I won't be sticking my finger in my own ass.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 10

• No, I don't. I already have one hole that gives me the pleasure I prefer.

• I've never really tried with my finger, but have with a vibrator and enjoyed it.

• Nope.

I don't like anything in my ass. No fingers, no toys, no penises.

Poop comes out, nothing goes in!

• Yes! Especially, during doggy style.

Finger or c-ock. It all feels amazing.

• I love fingering my own asshole as well as having a guy finger my ass because their fingers are bigger and reach farther. When I masterbate I will either push my own fingers or my partners firmly into my ass right before I orgasm, feels great!!

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 2

• this is moslty just something guys who are obsessed with anus would wish they'd do. why not just f*** a guy? there is a p**** there for a purpose

• Only the ones who are bold enough to try it.