Would you have sex in the same room as another couple?

My girlfriend and I are a little on the adventurous side where sex is concerned, sex in the bedroom is great, but we're both very turned on by having sex in semi-public places.

Although we've discussed threesomes (both MFM and FFM) and are turned on by the idea, neither one of us thinks we could handle seeing each other with someone else, and so for the moment at least, we're content to leave additional partners in the realm of fantasy.

Obviously, if jealousy issues are a potential problem, swinging is out of the question as well. But... well, we're both sort of turned on by the idea of having sex in the same room, at the same time, as another couple. The turn-on factor isn't really so much to watch (we've got p*rn for that), as to be watched, I think.

And we both doubt we'd get any jealous issues that way. We've both interacted with strippers at bachelor/bachelorette parties without any jealousy cropping up, and we've been to strip clubs together, so just being in the same room with another couple having sex isn't likely to cause any problems.

But looking around on the web, it doesn't really look like there's many couples out there wanting to do this sort of thing, they're mostly swingers looking to share partners, and we're just not willing to go there.

So I'm just curious. Would you have sex with another couple in the room? Would it turn you on, or would it bother you? Would you be afraid that your SO is getting off more from watching the other couple than by being with you? You can just give the canned poll responses if you want, but It'd be awesome if you could elaborate why you feel the way you do about it.

No "see results" option. Everyone can have an opinion on this.

• Vote A No way am I letting my partner in the same room as another naked man/woman!
  • Vote B It sounds interesting, but I don't know. I'd really have to spend some time thinking about it.
  • Vote C That sounds hot/exciting! I'd love to try it someday!
  • Vote D My SO and I have tried this, and it was a DISASTER.
  • Vote E My SO and I have tried this, and it was awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done threesomes and if you make clear statements before everything should go right. I let my boyfriend have sex with me and some friend I told them they can't have sex as penetration I mean they were fine with that, so basically he can watch me and my friend getting sexy kissing fingering and that kind of stuff...well when the action started I was so turn on I let them f*** and when I felt a little awkward I took my boyfriend to another room to ended what we started... so give it a try... I think I went far away from your question...anyway having sex in the same room can be a powerful turn on (basicaly as a live p*rn hahaha )