Would you have sex in the same room as another couple?

My girlfriend and I are a little on the adventurous side where sex is concerned, sex in the bedroom is great, but we're both very turned on by having... Show More

• Vote A No way am I letting my partner in the same room as another naked man/woman!
  • Vote B It sounds interesting, but I don't know. I'd really have to spend some time thinking about it.
  • Vote C That sounds hot/exciting! I'd love to try it someday!
  • Vote D My SO and I have tried this, and it was a DISASTER.
  • Vote E My SO and I have tried this, and it was awesome!

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have done threesomes and if you make clear statements before everything should go right. I let my boyfriend have sex with me and some friend I told them they can't have sex as penetration I mean they were fine with that, so basically he can watch me and my friend getting sexy kissing fingering and that kind of stuff...well when the action started I was so turn on I let them f*** and when I felt a little awkward I took my boyfriend to another room to ended what we started... so give it a try... I think I went far away from your question...anyway having sex in the same room can be a powerful turn on (basicaly as a live p*rn hahaha )