Why do white girls love black guys?

first off I have my reasons but I've never talked about it openly so I wanna gauge what others here think. preferably girls who like black boys lol.

some personality/culture/attraction thing? thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being a minority and sort of always sticking out, makes them more assertive. They have to be.

Black skin also has better muscle definition, so if they work out, they see results faster, and muscles looks really nice on black skin.

Not all Black men are like that of course, there are a lot of fat, ugly, scrawny, short, loser ones out there as well. It takes more than for him to be Black to be attractive.

Personally, I love athletic, dark skinned Black men with really African features, like thick lips and wider noses. It's the difference, the muscle definition, and the soft features that turn me on. I also like the assertiveness that jocks have.

The thing about big d***s isn't really true, although I do notice they have bigger balls on average.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 11

• It is because we are different to what they are used to. They have open minds and are intruiged by the different cultures and looks. At least that is what a former flame once said and she was quite the looker too. Everyone thought I must have had a big d*** even though I hadn't started have sex back then (16 yrs)

• Easy answer. More often than not, they think black men have big penises.

• There stereotypically but not always true, large d***s

• My circle of friends consist of mostly White or Asians, most won't go near a black or want to have anything to do with one, the ones that do usually weigh a tonne and bigger than a bulldozer or just too ugly that they'd be doing White guys being attracted to blacks :)

• Honestly there really isn't a big number of white girls that like Black guys imo. Because only 30% of white women date black men or interracial out of the rest.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 6

• well it's still (sadly) something people gawk at (interracial) so it can be the forbidden fruit thing,it can be a matter of trying something new,it can be just a matter of her liking the aesthetic of black men-it could be anything.

• I'm not attracted to black guys, so I don't really know how to answer this. lol.

• They're just attractive. I've dated a black guy. I don't get why the big deal is, guys are guys. Race really doesn't matter. I'd date interracially more, but I actually only know two or three guys my age whom aren't white hahah my city is so white it isn't even funny.

• A person is a person no matter what they look like, why does it matter? This shouldn't be a color thing

• I can see the guys's answer are very nice and respectfull :)

right now, I'm not with a black, but a white guy. But I like black guys too.

But, there is any diffrence between white and black guys for me. Of course there is, but I mean, the both are guys, it's not about skin's color, or d***, or else. It's about feelings.

It's that way. You prefer black boy, there is no real explanation