Penis Size Magnum Test??? Toilet Paper Roll

So someone told me to test if you need a magnum condom, you should stick your penis in a toilet paper roll when it is fully erect. Well is this true, cause I never considered myself to be Huge or magnum but my penis will not fit, like I actually feel really good about this, is this a true test, am I considered large? If I am, then ladies watch out, cause I'M HUGE... lol I'm just joking, but if it is true it sure is a self esteem booster.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try on a regular sized condom. If it fits use it. A magnum condom may fit but that doesn't mean you should use it.

Saggy bagging - when a guy insists on using a large condom when in reality, cmon...a regular one fits just fine.

• Report

Only half true, fast. Condoms are very stretchy, use one as a water balloon and you will quickly realize how big they can stretch. So yeah, any guy can get any condom on if he tries hard enough-- HOWEVER--the breakage rate increases quite a bit when a fellow is wearing one too tight for him.

• Report

"Another study performed by La Trobe University in Australia examined the effect of penis dimension on the probability of complete condom slippage and/or condom breakage in actual use....Over the course of the study, 16% of the men experienced at least one instance of breakage and 19% experienced complete slippage. The study concluded that condom breakage was strongly associated with penis circumference, particularly for men with above-average girth."-- link

• Report

I haven't tracked down the original research, but considering this is a reputable looking site devoted to women's menstrual health (other than some penis enlargement site, lol), I'm inclined to think they are credible.