I want to show you women my penis!! but don't worry I won't...

Ok, this may sound weird, but I am really proud of my penis, recently I realized, after doing some research, that I am well above average in penis size. Don't worry I am not a flasher, but boy if a girl wanted to see it, it would be out in a second. Is this weird? It must be like women with flashing their boobs, if you got it flaunt it. Only thing with penises that differ from boobs, is guys can tell how big boobs are when the women have their clothes on, but girls have no clue how big of a snake I have in my pants.

Sorry, but I just want to share my shaft to the eyes of female adults everywhere!

Most Helpful Guy

• If it seems at all as though you are doing it on purpose, you will freak them out.

Girls like to look, but they don't like guys who want to be looked at. Make sense?

If you are telling the truth, then you have probably gotten looks already. Don't grin at the girl or act like an ass about it. The truth is, a good percentage of them don't want a bigger than average guy. They are just gawking, like they would at a two head cow.

Try to act modest about it, if you have an erection, try to hide it (I know, hard). Above all, don't act like you think it makes you god's gift to women. It doesn't. Take it from an older guy.