• Ask
  • myTake

Masturbation, Homemade Devices

So if any guys or girls have anything that they have used or use to masturbate with, post here.I myself am getting sick of my hand, and want a new experience.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One of the sex toy shops I frequent has this gel thing that guys can use. You put lube in it, and according to my boyfriend, it's great. I bought him one as part of his birthday present, since I've been spending so much time traveling, and he likes it a lot. And I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I did have an electric toothbrush that I bought just for masturbation purposes. I didn't really want to put a vibrator in my suitcase when I travel, and toothbrushes aren't suspicious at all.

• Lol, great fore thought! That is the healthy sexual attitude that will keep your relationship going strong! way to go ( I know this sounds sarcastic, but it is not).

What Girls Said 1

• i love to use a blush brush. and I didn’t want people to know I have a vibrator so I use this thing that helps get rid of acne. that does the trick

What Guys Said 4

• Try your left hand with lotion.

• Here's one for the ladies: link Hahaha. The ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me.

• homemade fleshlight:take a towel and a rubber glove, fold the towel into a roll with the glove inside, wrap the outer part of the glove around the towel, and voila, pocket pussy, or a homemade fleshlightit works good, but id still rather have a fleshlight, which I have purchased just haven't gotten to money for yet, haha

• get some lube and put "it" into a condom and stuff it between two mattresses and that feels amazing if not just google it