• Ask
  • myTake

Masturbation, Homemade Devices

So if any guys or girls have anything that they have used or use to masturbate with, post here. I myself am getting sick of my hand, and want a new... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• One of the sex toy shops I frequent has this gel thing that guys can use. You put lube in it, and according to my boyfriend, it's great. I bought him one as part of his birthday present, since I've been spending so much time traveling, and he likes it a lot. And I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I did have an electric toothbrush that I bought just for masturbation purposes. I didn't really want to put a vibrator in my suitcase when I travel, and toothbrushes aren't suspicious at all.

• Lol, great fore thought! That is the healthy sexual attitude that will keep your relationship going strong! way to go ( I know this sounds sarcastic, but it is not).

What Girls Said 2

• i love to use a blush brush. and I didn’t want people to know I have a vibrator so I use this thing that helps get rid of acne. that does the trick

What Guys Said 4

• Try your left hand with lotion.

• Here's one for the ladies: link Hahaha. The ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me.

• homemade fleshlight:take a towel and a rubber glove, fold the towel into a roll with the glove inside, wrap the outer part of the glove around the towel, and voila, pocket pussy, or a homemade fleshlightit works good, but id still rather have a fleshlight, which I have purchased just haven't gotten to money for yet, haha

• get some lube and put "it" into a condom and stuff it between two mattresses and that feels amazing if not just google it