Masturbation, Homemade Devices

So if any guys or girls have anything that they have used or use to masturbate with, post here. I myself am getting sick of my hand, and want a new... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the sex toy shops I frequent has this gel thing that guys can use. You put lube in it, and according to my boyfriend, it's great. I bought him one as part of his birthday present, since I've been spending so much time traveling, and he likes it a lot.

And I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I did have an electric toothbrush that I bought just for masturbation purposes. I didn't really want to put a vibrator in my suitcase when I travel, and toothbrushes aren't suspicious at all.

• Lol, great fore thought! That is the healthy sexual attitude that will keep your relationship going strong! way to go ( I know this sounds sarcastic, but it is not).