Girls: Do you get hornier during your period?

Girls: Do you get hornier during your period? Question says it all.

This question has a poll!

4 more till 2500 views! Woo
3994 views, nice.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If a girl is hornier on her period it is entirely mental. Biologically that makes zero sense. Hormone levels peak in the middle of your cycle when you ovulate two weeks before your periods starts. Unless something else is going on, the days right around ovulation are when a girl is naturally the horniest. The body also responds to this hormonal spike by making the vagina wetter to be more receptive for sex.

If you are on the pill all of the above would not apply because there is no hormonal spike because the pill mimics the hormonal levels of pregnancy (especially progesterone) preventing an estrogen spike and preventing ovulation.

• I understand, I like sex just about any time, but least on my period. It is just much less comfortable because the hormones and the natural lube aren't right.

• Its def NOT MENTAL!!!!! I and many other girls get sex on their period. I MOST CERTAINLY DO! and I'm THE HORNIEST B4 AND AFTER MY PERIOD! SO CLEARLY ITS A COMMON THING! NOT MENTAL!!!!!

• Its def not mental...

• Show Older

What Girls Said 59

• Just after the period, very much!

• orgamsms help with cramps. but other than that, no

• yes I do . I think it's because you want what you can't have, so when girls are on their period, they want sex more.

• usually a couple of days before/after my period is when I'm horniest!

• Yes! I find myself attracted to so many guys when I am on my period.. I get very horny! haha

• hell yeah id say am the most horniest while am on my period! x

• Usually yes. There is about one day where I'd say no but the rest of those days I'd say it is mild to very noticeable. I'm always horny though. It has a lot to do with hormones during a period. This is normal.

• Hell Yessssss ! I get extremely horny before while am ovulating and during my period! but am kinda horny ALL THE TIME but it gets MAJOR on these days!

its insane and unfair! I wouldn't want to have sex during my period so it just unfair

• YES! as soon as I'm done with it then I need sum baaaad lol

• Y3S, It's like your hormones are up at that time

• Actually they're not up at that time, which is why you are menstruating. Unless of course you are on the pill, then that is the only time that your body is under control of its own hormones.

• Yes, yes and very much so yes.

• omg definitely right before and right after...orgasms are insane!

• Well usually a couple days before my period all I can think of is having sex

• well for some reason I'm always horny so...

• yes, I am usually most horny a couple of days before my period.

Plus it is a scientific fact that women are more horny around the time of their period. LOL

nice to know a guy wants to know about this, not being sarcastic.

but I wonder why? lol

• Are you a doctor or something?

• You don't know your science very well.

• It's completely natural to find other people attractive and like other people when you're in a relationship.

Just because you're taken doesn't mean you don't or can't notice other people.

All that matters in not acting on it while you're in the relationship.

• 2-3 days before my period, I'm a horny devil!

• mostly, the 3 days leading up to it when PMS is also really intense, and then the first day or two of the actual period. it's terrible, because nothing can happen, hahaha. I usually just do "nice things" for my boyfriend, and then he knows he'll owe me in a couple days. haha.

• No, but the week before we do.

• for the most part yes because your always "wet" down there when your on it.

• Regardless I am extraordinarily horny and it just slips in so I think you I'm more lubricated when it is.

• You are bloody wet, but you actually have less mucosal lubrication because there is less estrogen at that time of the cycle.

• yes

• Magic I guess? lol.

• Good guess!!! Uppy

• Only threat was LeBron and he's OUT! haha

Lakers got this easy

• magic cause somebody needs to just kick the lakers asses

• sjo JA! and its a bit of a problem hey!

• Yes, especially the first couple days.

• When a girl is most fertile.. ie just after or just before their period we are hornier.

Its proven that strippers and stuff make more money during the times when they are most fertile over when they are not!

amazing stuff

• You are ONLY fertile 2 weeks before your period when you ovulate. Hormonally that is when your body is most biologically ready as well.

• Well I loved my boyfriend to death [he's not my ex but I still love him to death], and I had an ity bity crush on this one guy. I felt bad about it, but I didn't want anything from him. I told my boyfriend, and although he was a bit upset, he was glad I was honest with him. It didn't really change our relationship. We're just used to telling each other these things. I have to admit though, he's never had crushes on girls while we were dating... He would've told me.

• This has happened to me also. I told my boyfriend and he was upset at first and wanted to end our relationship but everything's ok now. He didn't understand why I'm having a crush another guy when we're together though.

• Yes definitely I'm usually not like that but something about knowing that really you can't makes you want it more I don't know its hard to explain...but most guys won't do anything and I don't blame them its kinda gross...!

• leading up to it, yes. during...NO. =p

• Yes, yes, yes. Thought I was the only one! Mainly before, as well as during. But during for some reason it's like that song... I can't get no satisfaction! Just keep wanting to have sex. It's odd. Haha that is a qualification for a potential boyfriend- he has to be able to have sex with me during that time of the month :)

• But hey its bad to have sex during your period... isn't it? I think it would f***in hurt

• That is an awesome answer and I have to have a woman who likes sex on her period!!

• In the middle of my period, I get so sensitive down there and it makes me super horny! And the orgasms, man! They rock!

• yes

• yeah. I do and I don't know why. I just get freaking horny with my boyfriend and he loves it.

• Nope, when I'm in a relationship, I don't even eye-strip other guys.

• i have thought a guy was really cute and if I didn't have a boy friend I would go out with him. but I'm the kind of girl friend that stays with my man and I don't share myself to anyone else!

• Well, no not really.

• I have before, simply because I didn't really like my boyfriend like I thought. I feel bad but it would have never worked out between the two of us anyways...and I never cheated.

• yes and I felt bad because I still love him no matter what but I never cheat it on him I still feel guilty

• rofl at the guy who has periods and the 2 female guys!

but then on topic, yes I definitely do.

• Show More

What Guys Said 8

• nah screw this I'm still disappointed that my Nuggets lost to the Fakers... sigh and the Nuggs were the better team aswell. dammit ok Lakers in 5... why?

because I think Lamar Odom will wake up like he did against the Nuggets in the last 2 games and he will make the difference, not to mention Bynum who if he gets his act together can be a very good player. errr I can't believe I just sort of complimented the fakers...

• Hard to say. Both teams seem weaker to me than the usual finalists. Lakers emerged from an old (Spurs/Mavs), injured (Houston/Spurs), and dumb (Denver/Jazz) west, while Orlando profited from KG being out and Cleveland being a one man army.

With that said, neither team seems as solid to me as I'd expect. But the Lakers jumped in the standings last year after getting Gasol. That leads me to believe he's the key, which is a problem against Orlando as Howard is the youngest, strongest and fastest defensive center in the league. That will be an issue, just as Perkins was an issue for Gasol last year.

Overall it looks to me like last year. Better teams in the East. Major media support for LA. And a hungrier, better East squad winning. 5-6 games. If Turkoglu plays well, it's over.

LA's a lot of hype. The numbers - and achievements - don't back up the hype.

• magic all the way, there are hugrier for it.

• The Magic couldn't stop Lebron and they won't be able to stop Kobe. Only difference is the rest of the Lakers can actually play unlike the res of the Cavs.

• Ariza plays good defense and will be able to put lots of pressure on Turkoglu. Besides Howard, the Magic is outmatched in the post and will have to rely on their 3 point shooting.

• The rest fo the Lakers aren't even that much better than the rest of the Cavs.

• I didn't say you said the Cavs were the best either, these guys did ( http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerranking )

• Show Older
  • Lakers, and I'm not a Lakers fan. I just think that they have to good of a team to lose.

• Yeah. Their roster is stacked. Magic's going down!

• I believe in MAGIC!

• I clicked no for my wife. She is horniest right around the time of ovulation in the middle of her cycle. If she is coming after me I know that we need to be extra careful about protection.

• I had a girlfriend tell me she gets extremely horny during her period and in the middle of her cycle.