Girls: Do you get hornier during your period?

Girls: Do you get hornier during your period? Question says it all.

This question has a poll!

4 more till 2500 views! Woo
3994 views, nice.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If a girl is hornier on her period it is entirely mental. Biologically that makes zero sense. Hormone levels peak in the middle of your cycle when you ovulate two weeks before your periods starts. Unless something else is going on, the days right around ovulation are when a girl is naturally the horniest. The body also responds to this hormonal spike by making the vagina wetter to be more receptive for sex.If you are on the pill all of the above would not apply because there is no hormonal spike because the pill mimics the hormonal levels of pregnancy (especially progesterone) preventing an estrogen spike and preventing ovulation.

• Complete agree - it is all in my head. knowing you can have what you want. that sort of thing.

• Show Older
    • Its def NOT MENTAL!!!!! I and many other girls get sex on their period. I MOST CERTAINLY DO! and I'm THE HORNIEST B4 AND AFTER MY PERIOD! SO CLEARLY ITS A COMMON THING! NOT MENTAL!!!!!

• I understand, I like sex just about any time, but least on my period. It is just much less comfortable because the hormones and the natural lube aren't right.

What Girls Said 59

• yes

• magic cause somebody needs to just kick the lakers asses

• Well, no not really.

• Right Before, and After not during.

• Nope, when I'm in a relationship, I don't even eye-strip other guys.

• hell yes. ^.^

• And its not rare for a guy to NOT wanna have sex especially w their Girlfriend while she's on her period. Every boyfriend I've ever had had no prob w givin it to me while I was on it!

• omg definitely right before and right after...orgasms are insane!

• like some other girls wrote, it's actually more before it...which ironically is also when PMS [PRE-menstrual syndrome] occurs.

• I actually get really horny right before my period. I just have a lot of energy in general. Then when I get my period I like to stay in bed until the misery is over.

• I don't like the pic there...

• Haha well unfortunately it's quite accurate

• You wish it was, hahaha

• Yep. Which is annoying because it's the only time in the month when I don't feel like doing anything about it.

• Only threat was LeBron and he's OUT! hahaLakers got this easy

• yeah, right before like crazy

• I always do, during, about 2 days before and 2 days after.

• 2-3 days before my period, I'm a horny devil!

• Yes, especially the first couple days.

• YES! as soon as I'm done with it then I need sum baaaad lol

• yes

• Just after the period, very much!

• yes, I am usually most horny a couple of days before my period.Plus it is a scientific fact that women are more horny around the time of their period. LOLnice to know a guy wants to know about this, not being sarcastic.but I wonder why? lol

• You don't know your science very well.

• Are you a doctor or something?

• Yes, yes, yes. Thought I was the only one! Mainly before, as well as during. But during for some reason it's like that song... I can't get no satisfaction! Just keep wanting to have sex. It's odd. Haha that is a qualification for a potential boyfriend- he has to be able to have sex with me during that time of the month :)

• That is an awesome answer and I have to have a woman who likes sex on her period!!

• But hey its bad to have sex during your period... isn't it? I think it would f***in hurt

• well for some reason I'm always horny so...

• Well I loved my boyfriend to death [he's not my ex but I still love him to death], and I had an ity bity crush on this one guy. I felt bad about it, but I didn't want anything from him. I told my boyfriend, and although he was a bit upset, he was glad I was honest with him. It didn't really change our relationship. We're just used to telling each other these things. I have to admit though, he's never had crushes on girls while we were dating... He would've told me.

• This has happened to me also. I told my boyfriend and he was upset at first and wanted to end our relationship but everything's ok now. He didn't understand why I'm having a crush another guy when we're together though.

• i have thought a guy was really cute and if I didn't have a boy friend I would go out with him. but I'm the kind of girl friend that stays with my man and I don't share myself to anyone else!

• mostly, the 3 days leading up to it when PMS is also really intense, and then the first day or two of the actual period. it's terrible, because nothing can happen, hahaha. I usually just do "nice things" for my boyfriend, and then he knows he'll owe me in a couple days. haha.

• It's completely natural to find other people attractive and like other people when you're in a relationship.Just because you're taken doesn't mean you don't or can't notice other people.All that matters in not acting on it while you're in the relationship.

• I get really really horny when I have my period because I know I can't do anything which builds so much sexual tension

• So you do it all the time when you're NOT having your period?!

• sjo JA! and its a bit of a problem hey!

• Yes definitely I'm usually not like that but something about knowing that really you can't makes you want it more I don't know its hard to explain...but most guys won't do anything and I don't blame them its kinda gross...!

• I have before, simply because I didn't really like my boyfriend like I thought. I feel bad but it would have never worked out between the two of us anyways...and I never cheated.

• leading up to it, yes. during...NO. =p

• Show More

What Guys Said 8

• I believe in MAGIC!

• The Magic couldn't stop Lebron and they won't be able to stop Kobe. Only difference is the rest of the Lakers can actually play unlike the res of the Cavs.

• Yeah yeah yeah, Cavs are the best team in the league - but when WE beat them then it's "oh, well if it weren't for LBG they wouldn't be sh*t." blah blah blahMagic = puppet masters ....first LeBron, now Kobe

• Show Older
    • The rest fo the Lakers aren't even that much better than the rest of the Cavs.

• Ariza plays good defense and will be able to put lots of pressure on Turkoglu. Besides Howard, the Magic is outmatched in the post and will have to rely on their 3 point shooting.

• I clicked no for my wife. She is horniest right around the time of ovulation in the middle of her cycle. If she is coming after me I know that we need to be extra careful about protection.

• Lakers, and I'm not a Lakers fan. I just think that they have to good of a team to lose.

• Yeah. Their roster is stacked. Magic's going down!

• Hard to say. Both teams seem weaker to me than the usual finalists. Lakers emerged from an old (Spurs/Mavs), injured (Houston/Spurs), and dumb (Denver/Jazz) west, while Orlando profited from KG being out and Cleveland being a one man army.With that said, neither team seems as solid to me as I'd expect. But the Lakers jumped in the standings last year after getting Gasol. That leads me to believe he's the key, which is a problem against Orlando as Howard is the youngest, strongest and fastest defensive center in the league. That will be an issue, just as Perkins was an issue for Gasol last year.Overall it looks to me like last year. Better teams in the East. Major media support for LA. And a hungrier, better East squad winning. 5-6 games. If Turkoglu plays well, it's over. LA's a lot of hype. The numbers - and achievements - don't back up the hype.

• magic all the way, there are hugrier for it.

• I had a girlfriend tell me she gets extremely horny during her period and in the middle of her cycle.

• nah screw this I'm still disappointed that my Nuggets lost to the Fakers... sigh and the Nuggs were the better team aswell. dammit ok Lakers in 5... why?because I think Lamar Odom will wake up like he did against the Nuggets in the last 2 games and he will make the difference, not to mention Bynum who if he gets his act together can be a very good player. errr I can't believe I just sort of complimented the fakers...