Girls: Do you get hornier during your period?

Question says it all.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Sometimes yes, sometimes no...
  • Other (explain please)
  • GUYS: Click here to see results
4 more till 2500 views! Woo
3994 views, nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl is hornier on her period it is entirely mental. Biologically that makes zero sense. Hormone levels peak in the middle of your cycle when you ovulate two weeks before your periods starts. Unless something else is going on, the days right around ovulation are when a girl is naturally the horniest. The body also responds to this hormonal spike by making the vagina wetter to be more receptive for sex.

If you are on the pill all of the above would not apply because there is no hormonal spike because the pill mimics the hormonal levels of pregnancy (especially progesterone) preventing an estrogen spike and preventing ovulation.

• Complete agree - it is all in my head. knowing you can have what you want. that sort of thing.

• Its def NOT MENTAL!!!!! I and many other girls get sex on their period. I MOST CERTAINLY DO! and I'm THE HORNIEST B4 AND AFTER MY PERIOD! SO CLEARLY ITS A COMMON THING! NOT MENTAL!!!!!

• I understand, I like sex just about any time, but least on my period. It is just much less comfortable because the hormones and the natural lube aren't right.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 60

• sjo JA! and its a bit of a problem hey!

• yes

• rofl at the guy who has periods and the 2 female guys!

but then on topic, yes I definitely do.

• leading up to it, yes. during...NO. =p

• Well I loved my boyfriend to death [he's not my ex but I still love him to death], and I had an ity bity crush on this one guy. I felt bad about it, but I didn't want anything from him. I told my boyfriend, and although he was a bit upset, he was glad I was honest with him. It didn't really change our relationship. We're just used to telling each other these things. I have to admit though, he's never had crushes on girls while we were dating... He would've told me.

• This has happened to me also. I told my boyfriend and he was upset at first and wanted to end our relationship but everything's ok now. He didn't understand why I'm having a crush another guy when we're together though.

More from Girls
55

What Guys Said 8

• Hard to say. Both teams seem weaker to me than the usual finalists. Lakers emerged from an old (Spurs/Mavs), injured (Houston/Spurs), and dumb (Denver/Jazz) west, while Orlando profited from KG being out and Cleveland being a one man army.

With that said, neither team seems as solid to me as I'd expect. But the Lakers jumped in the standings last year after getting Gasol. That leads me to believe he's the key, which is a problem against Orlando as Howard is the youngest, strongest and fastest defensive center in the league. That will be an issue, just as Perkins was an issue for Gasol last year.

Overall it looks to me like last year. Better teams in the East. Major media support for LA. And a hungrier, better East squad winning. 5-6 games. If Turkoglu plays well, it's over.

LA's a lot of hype. The numbers - and achievements - don't back up the hype.

• I clicked no for my wife. She is horniest right around the time of ovulation in the middle of her cycle. If she is coming after me I know that we need to be extra careful about protection.

• I believe in MAGIC!

• Lakers, and I'm not a Lakers fan. I just think that they have to good of a team to lose.

• The Magic couldn't stop Lebron and they won't be able to stop Kobe. Only difference is the rest of the Lakers can actually play unlike the res of the Cavs.

• Yeah yeah yeah, Cavs are the best team in the league - but when WE beat them then it's "oh, well if it weren't for LBG they wouldn't be sh*t." blah blah blah

Magic = puppet masters ....first LeBron, now Kobe

• The rest fo the Lakers aren't even that much better than the rest of the Cavs.

• Ariza plays good defense and will be able to put lots of pressure on Turkoglu. Besides Howard, the Magic is outmatched in the post and will have to rely on their 3 point shooting.

More from Guys
3