How do I make fingering myself feel good?

When I masturbate, I rub my clit and everything and that feels amazing, but when I finger myself it doesn't do anything for me. I'd rather not use a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Vgirl told you pretty good, but I would think flat on your back may make it a bit difficult to reach. I think a semi reclining position might work better as it can get your shoulder a little closer to your waist.

Tip for the vibrator thing. Get a permanent marker and put your initials on it, then if your mom finds it she won't think it is hers. I'm assuming that is what you were concerned about as you are over 18 and it would be none of her business if you had one of your own.

• Well it's more of an embarrassment factor. My mom tends to talk to other people about what her children are up to lately. yeah....not a good thing to tell the grandparents. hahaha. Also I don;t really want her to know that I masturbate because she'll freak out and think that I'm having sex with my boyfriend which I don't plan on doing until we're married. If she thinks that then she won't let me visit him....we're kind of a nation away. hahaha Virginia for him and Washington for me.

• To be honest that was kind of my assumption. Sometimes parents shelter their children too much. They do it with the best of intentions, but the result can be a person going out into the world not fully prepared. If you happen to be the oldest it is particularly hard as you are stuck with all the firsts. I understand your dilema and I am urging you to assert your autonomy whe ever possible. You are a young woman now and soon will be out there on your own, be ready . Good luck :)

• Hahaha I'm actually the youngest....