How to deal with being horny?

I am always so so so so horny, I masturbate around six times a day. I'm single and I'm a virgin and not ready for sex yet, so is their any other ways I can cope with being this horny? I'm 17 if that makes any difference.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• Not that I know of. What is wrong with how you are dealing with it now?

• There isn't anything wrong with it, I was just wondering if their was other ways.

• IME, more masturbation and more sex leads to even more horniness. It's kind of a positive reinforcement loop--the more you do it, the more it feels good, the more you think about it, the more you want to do it again.

• Yes, a good way to cope with horniness is to masturbate as much as you can. I have read about girls that masturbate 10, 12 even more times a day to deal with their horniness. There is nothing wrong with lots of masturbation each day so enjoy masturbating all you want.

• Be mine sweety

• take a cold shower?

What Girls Said 1

• get stressed out. I'm a virgin myself and I had this horrible job that stressed me out. now I understand how some people can not want to have sex... did you just start masturbating? I remember when I first started (20 years old then, 22 years old now, wow) that I did it all the time and felt really guilty about it because I was doing it so much (or at least I thought it was too much). then after a while, after getting over the guilt and figuring out what I liked and didn't like, the amount I had my "alone time" went down and I learned how to deal with my horniness without going and having sex. each person is different.

• No I started when I was 11 lol, and now I'm 17

• Lol, k, just get stressed out then XD

• Don't stress yourself out on purpose. Stress isn't healthy, and there is nothing wrong with masturbating, just keep doing it yourself, the healthy way :-D