Best Way To Eat A Girl Out?

Hey there! So, I absolutely love going down on my girlfriend, and I would like to know how to make it better for her. Usually, I just like to lick and very gently suck on the clit a little bit, but I really enjoy tongue f***ing her as well, lol. Is this a good technique? Any tips are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing the high part of inside of the thigh. Right in the crease of the leg. This turns me on for him to be so close and make me wait for it.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 8

• You are doing it just great! anyways I enjoy little bites and tongue f***ing as you said...my boyfriend use to finger me while giving oral (also ass fingering if she is into that)

• So you're into ass fingering?

• So how does it feel? I'm quite interested myself.

• mmmm at first its a little uncomfortable but when you get used to is pretty awesome...you should give it a try!

• Ask her because certain girls like different things

• It's sort of a cheesy p*rn thing.

You would have to ask her if she likes it or not.

• Draw the ABCs on her clit with your tongue while fingering her, she will go crazy!

• You're doing great! Just keep it up!

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 3

• My young friend, when you go down on a woman you should give it no less passion and intimacy as you do with a kiss. I could give a wealth of knowledge yet I would take away from the experience of it all. Experiment and communicate and above all else take pride in what you do for your confidence will speak volumes...

• nibble on her clit

• make sure you know how sensitive she is before doing something like this, I can't even touch my clit directly and if someone did this to me I think I would pass out from sheer pain

• i like to lick my wifes p**** just after she has sex . licking another mans come from her hole is a real turn on for her