Guys ; do you like the look of a girls vagina?

I find it disgusting, so answer honestly please lol.

Unless their gay.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand why females feel like they are ugly.

Hell I'm not going to lie, I've seen some on pornos that are very ugly.

But I believe theirs look that way because of the wear and tear.

Theirs looked like chewed up GUM.

But not all of theirs look bad, most of them are still pretty nice.

There are so many styles of "V"s that its crazy not to find the beauty in them.

They have this look of anxiousiness, that makes you...!>>> (And I JIZZED in my Pants)(LOL)

Just as we think our penis is ugly, you think your "V" is ugly.

"The Look of it!

The Smell of it!

The Texture!

I Love "V" so much that I even loss my genitalian in an unforunate jizzing accident.

Hence the name HunterBoyz!"

[Said in the voice of GoldMember from Austin Powers]

It may be because growing up, it was put on such a pedestial.

It was such a "myth" that once I finally had the chance to see one, I had no choice, but to see the legend behind the myth. I know how crazy that sounds, but as a kid, I've heard so many things about it, that I was just happy to be in its presents.

The first time I had sex, I felt like it was overated, but the image of the "V" still lives on!

So many things are involved in the make-up of this "wonder of the world".

So many things to know about and see.

Imagine my happiness when I finally had a chance to just view it from every angle. Inside and out.

Your probably most disgusted by what it has to go through...

& yeah some of the things that happen to it is pretty nasty, but even the most beautiful people in the world get sick some times.

I've heard songs about "V", and I've heard Jokes...

But its constantly the most beautiful human body part!

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• This question is so old.

• PerfectlyChaotic...

I hope I didn't offend you with my opinion... or anyone else for that matter...

But I don't think you understand what I'm talking about when I say chewed gum.

I may not be an expert on how a VJ should look from the beginning, but it is my opinion, and I've only seen this on porn stars...

So if I'm misinformed, inform me, but don't get p*ssed because of my opinion.

Thanks for the info...

Sincerely,

a Loving Black Man

• Ur funny : )

What Guys Said 59

• Why do so many women not like the size, shape, color, or just the vulva as a whole? It's apart of you. It's unique, no one else has one just likes yours.

Personally I'm curious about them xD They come in so many different forms, and have so many things down there all packed into a little space. It was confusing at first, until I looked at a lot, and got a general idea of where everything was.

Um so, yeah I guess. they intrigue me :)

• I love the look of a healthy vagina and enjoy the view as much as I can.

• I had no idea some women think its... ugly? Most men love the look, it's in our nature to be attracted to it.

• Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. I love the looks of most vaginas, so long as we aren't talking about something like a disease-ridden fester hole.

• I don't understand why Girls have a problem with their vulvas. That is the way they were created and the way they are supposed to be even if you have large or small labias. I find that part of a woman to be beautiful and extremely sexy. I'm sure you are very normal there. For men, it's fun to play with and give pleasure to and the bigger the inner lips the better for oral sex as I think most guys enjoy having lots to play with there. I am very sure your guy will be very happy if you let him play with your vulva.

• YES it is beautiful.. this is one reason why guys love to see naked women we adore you. get it? stop being so self critical and accept that guys love women.. and so should you love your own body for that sake.. read the book "****" it will help you think differently.

• Oh hell ya I love the way a woman looks there, love the taste also. wetter the better

• Yes, we like it. It's nature. And men are visual creatures.

• I love it

• Most beautiful thing in the world.

• It looks wonderful!

• Well it's the whole opposites attract thing I guess because I find the penis gross and the vagina haaaawwwwwwwt. :D

• I'm still a virgin so I have no f***ing idea. It's a vagina so I'll probably like the look of it...

• I love it, like who cares about boobs or butts, if I could go see one part of a girl, it is their pussy. Like especially when it is shaved or waxed or at least well groomed. I think pussys are beautiful, the way they are shaped and I love the location, you get to see their awesome belly and in between the belly and the pussy, that area is AMAZING, the V that you girls love on guys, we love that on girls.

• Ummm...

That's why there are boys and girls! I've never seen one that I didn't want to get close to!

• ok, I have dealt with the very same question, and always am the one in my friends to give it a voice. It is both disgusting, and appealing. While it turns us on, and is appealing if the prospect of something more is there, I would no want a picture of it hanging on my wall.

• who doesn't like it?

everyone loves it

all shapes and sizes

=D

• Depends on the gear... a nice vagina is a most appealing sight though.

• That is the best part to look at!

• Love them all, trim or shaved...not a lot of hair is all I'm bothered about. love me some vjj! Enjoy yourself, its you.

• I love vaginas. I mean come on! They're vaginas!

• 99% of the time yess! But there's that rare occasion where one looks just so effed up I wanna barf! Id have to say that there aren't many at all, that are under 18, that are "disgusting" as you put it. From there, its only downhill after that in the vag looks department.

• Vaginas are awesome and I love it all!

• The vagina is one of nature's wonders... I love how a p**** looks...

• I think it's the most attractive part of a girl to be honest.

As long as its shaved I like it, but the area is really sexy, the upper thighs and lower belly and wide hips and all that.

• If you find it disgusting then what does it matter what we think?

• I'm with you, I don't like looking at them. I'm an upper body person when it comes to women.

• I do. Its funny my girlfriend thinks the same way as you!

• I do just not a mega hairy one

• I love the vagina as long as it smells nice I will eat you out

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 19

• Well I actually like the way they look, I am not sure if I am bi or not still trying to figure that one out. The fact that they are different on everyone is awesome. A woman's body is the most beautiful thing I think. The curves in the right places, her breasts, and that in the middle just draws your eyes in. If you actually take time to look and I mean really look we are very beautiful beings. it used to bother me that I have larger inner lips and It took my man of 7 years to make me see things differently. He said he loves the way they look and that he loves them during oral, he likes that after he sucks on my clit and will then suck on my inner lips and back to the clit, it drives me crazy. Anyways, look at some porn or pictures online you will find that and possibly be surprised on how beautiful the female body in the nude really is.

• i actually think it is beautiful...im not lez but I think the human vagina is a very beautiful thing

its part of your own body so I don't understand why you ladies think it is nasty.

im straight but I know what it tastes like and I'm also fine with it

• People are often repelled by things they don't understand. You're young, so you probably aren't completely comfortable in your own body. You don't feel comfortable talking openly about sex (not just "doing it", but actually discussing the changes that occur during the event). As you get older, you'll find that the differences between males and females bodies are spectacular. You shouldn't be disgusted by your flower (that's what I think they are most like). Focus on good hygeine and there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

I'm sure when you get older, your feelings on the matter will change. Mine did.

• Not only do I think vaginas look disgusting, I also think the penis looks disgusting... I am attracted to ever part of a man except for what lies beneath the belt. I would have sex so that I could feel the physical touch, and the emotional connection but doing it because it gets me aroused visually? EWWW!

• What?

You are a weird girl.

It's beautiful.

Life is.

Humans are.

Get real and GROW UP PLEASE!

• I don't really think it's eye appealing either, why do guys like it?

• It makes us really horny duh

• Read my responses to this question.

• What a second... there's different kinds? (jk) lol

• some don't like their penis, and we don't like our vaginas...

we think the guys penis is hot..

they think our vagina is hot..

haha

• don't worry, I hate mine too

• i think they look like clams..

butAYYYEEE if you search hard enough you might find the pearl :-*

• yeah I don't get it, what's so great about it..i hope mine is normal,i have no idea

• I think if a guy really likes you, he's not going to give a flying f*** what it looks like...he's just gonna be happy to be down there at all!

• They're very strange in the way they look. But all the variety! I don't actually enjoy looking at a vagina, but I have to admit that because they're all so different, it makes them special, in a way. Make sense?

• I don't really think it's attractive either, why do guys like them so much?

• thanks for asking this cause I find it gross too! hahah

• i agree, I think they're pretty unattractive.

• I know! Why DO they like vaginas? O_o

I find mine quite disgusting..and hairy! Haha jkjk.

• i don't like looking at a guy's penis, it's not that attractive either, but I guess they do look at vaginas. if they have experience, they'll judge it

• I feel the same way.

• My boyfriend likes it, too.

I don't find it all that great looking or anything, but he does lol.