Guys ; do you like the look of a girls vagina?

I find it disgusting, so answer honestly please lol.

Unless their gay.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I understand why females feel like they are ugly.

Hell I'm not going to lie, I've seen some on pornos that are very ugly.

But I believe theirs look that way because of the wear and tear.

Theirs looked like chewed up GUM.

But not all of theirs look bad, most of them are still pretty nice.

There are so many styles of "V"s that its crazy not to find the beauty in them.

They have this look of anxiousiness, that makes you...!>>> (And I JIZZED in my Pants)(LOL)

Just as we think our penis is ugly, you think your "V" is ugly.

"The Look of it!

The Smell of it!

The Texture!

I Love "V" so much that I even loss my genitalian in an unforunate jizzing accident.

Hence the name HunterBoyz!"

[Said in the voice of GoldMember from Austin Powers]

It may be because growing up, it was put on such a pedestial.

It was such a "myth" that once I finally had the chance to see one, I had no choice, but to see the legend behind the myth. I know how crazy that sounds, but as a kid, I've heard so many things about it, that I was just happy to be in its presents.

The first time I had sex, I felt like it was overated, but the image of the "V" still lives on!

So many things are involved in the make-up of this "wonder of the world".

So many things to know about and see.

Imagine my happiness when I finally had a chance to just view it from every angle. Inside and out.

Your probably most disgusted by what it has to go through...

& yeah some of the things that happen to it is pretty nasty, but even the most beautiful people in the world get sick some times.

I've heard songs about "V", and I've heard Jokes...

But its constantly the most beautiful human body part!

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• Ur funny : )

• PerfectlyChaotic...

I hope I didn't offend you with my opinion... or anyone else for that matter...

But I don't think you understand what I'm talking about when I say chewed gum.

I may not be an expert on how a VJ should look from the beginning, but it is my opinion, and I've only seen this on porn stars...

So if I'm misinformed, inform me, but don't get p*ssed because of my opinion.

Thanks for the info...

Sincerely,

a Loving Black Man

• I think its an unfair judgment to say that the vaginas that look like chewed up gum are caused because of the wear and tear. Girls come in all shapes and sizes and they look like that because they're born that way. And no mine are not like that but the inner labia isn't hidden and it annoys me that a lot of men seem to think that if everything isn't perfectly hidden away then the vagina has been worn lol! Some people have that kind of V when they're virgins, men who say sh*t like that annoy me

• Show Older

What Guys Said 55

• Hey I love how my partners vagina looks and how it works though saying that I love my partner. I do not find it disgusting as it is a functional part of a woman as it is what creates and gives life to our children.

• I have heard this from so many women about there vaginas and I have to say that it makes no sense. It is a beautiful piece of engineering ( kinda geeky to put it that way). I have seen many because honestly I love going down on girls(its delicious) and I have looked at everyone and love it.

• I think a woman's vagina is fascinating and sexy.

• yes.. its so beautiful ...accually you can't see the vagina its inside... the outside is called a vulva I wish I was a girl so I can have one instead of a ugly winkee

• They all look different, but I, like many guys, don't care.

• I love the look of a woman's genitals. They are much more interesting that a man's.

• If you find it disgusting then what does it matter what we think?

• What's not to lick...I mean like. Oh except if it has warts or some other disgusting growth on it. Personally, I don't particularly like to stare at a pussy, I'd rather cram my schlong in one rather than stare at it...so who cares what it looks like. Just keep it tight aight!

• YES! and that's why the porn industry is so successful

• Sure I like specially the white, pink, brown, light brown ones

• Fur sure - vaginas are definitely a turn on for guys. Just the fact that it is something that you have and we don't makes it incredible, and the idea that male and female sexual organs were built to complement one another is awesome.

• Ummm...

That's why there are boys and girls! I've never seen one that I didn't want to get close to!

• I love vaginas. I mean come on! They're vaginas!

• The truth is I never thought about.I always look mainly at everything else,except a girl's "V",so I guess it will be a good time to start looking more at it,when I have sex again.

Peace!

• The vagina is one of nature's wonders... I love how a p**** looks...

• Some are beautiful and some are not.

• If I find a girl sexy then I find her vagina beautiful. Otherwise it is ho-hum.

• i think so it teases us while the girl wearing a bikini

• you find it disgusting because you are girl,and it's not attractive to you.

• Well it's the whole opposites attract thing I guess because I find the penis gross and the vagina haaaawwwwwwwt. :D

• I think it's the most attractive part of a girl to be honest.

As long as its shaved I like it, but the area is really sexy, the upper thighs and lower belly and wide hips and all that.

• Vaginas are awesome and I love it all!

• ok, I have dealt with the very same question, and always am the one in my friends to give it a voice. It is both disgusting, and appealing. While it turns us on, and is appealing if the prospect of something more is there, I would no want a picture of it hanging on my wall.

• I don't like a vagina its really weird. I like all the other body parts, but just not the vagina.

• I do just not a mega hairy one

• I love far look and use it but to see closer I prefer eyes and lips and boobs and leg.

• I had no idea some women think its... ugly? Most men love the look, it's in our nature to be attracted to it.

• YES it is beautiful.. this is one reason why guys love to see naked women we adore you. get it? stop being so self critical and accept that guys love women.. and so should you love your own body for that sake.. read the book "****" it will help you think differently.

• Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. I love the looks of most vaginas, so long as we aren't talking about something like a disease-ridden fester hole.

• Depends on the gear... a nice vagina is a most appealing sight though.

• I love the vagina as long as it smells nice I will eat you out

• Depends on what it looks like if the majora covers everything so it looks like just a slit there its ok, otherwise no it freaks me out. not that the penis is better, but there is nothing hiding there so there's no mystery and hence no fear.

• I know this is an old question, but I stumbled on it - and this comment - and HA! You have a fear of vaginas? Lol! Seriously?

• Thank goodness! LOL. That's what mine looks like and I thought it was strange :|

• That is the best part to look at!

• Most beautiful thing in the world.

• I'm with you, I don't like looking at them. I'm an upper body person when it comes to women.

• I'm still a virgin so I have no f***ing idea. It's a vagina so I'll probably like the look of it...

• Love them all, trim or shaved...not a lot of hair is all I'm bothered about. love me some vjj! Enjoy yourself, its you.

• haven't seen one in person yet...

• Yeah I did lol

• Well figure I'd toss that in. someone would a get a kick out of it.

• Lol

• I prefer looking at the boobs and the ass

• Generally yes, I love it. A huge bush is gross though. And there is a small percentage that are kinda gross.

• Show More

What Girls Said 19

• I know! Why DO they like vaginas? O_o

I find mine quite disgusting..and hairy! Haha jkjk.

• thanks for asking this cause I find it gross too! hahah

• I think if a guy really likes you, he's not going to give a flying f*** what it looks like...he's just gonna be happy to be down there at all!

• i think they look like clams..

butAYYYEEE if you search hard enough you might find the pearl :-*

• What?

You are a weird girl.

It's beautiful.

Life is.

Humans are.

Get real and GROW UP PLEASE!

• Hippies....

• I take it your a dyke

• some don't like their penis, and we don't like our vaginas...

we think the guys penis is hot..

they think our vagina is hot..

haha

• People are often repelled by things they don't understand. You're young, so you probably aren't completely comfortable in your own body. You don't feel comfortable talking openly about sex (not just "doing it", but actually discussing the changes that occur during the event). As you get older, you'll find that the differences between males and females bodies are spectacular. You shouldn't be disgusted by your flower (that's what I think they are most like). Focus on good hygeine and there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

I'm sure when you get older, your feelings on the matter will change. Mine did.

• i don't like looking at a guy's penis, it's not that attractive either, but I guess they do look at vaginas. if they have experience, they'll judge it

• Not only do I think vaginas look disgusting, I also think the penis looks disgusting... I am attracted to ever part of a man except for what lies beneath the belt. I would have sex so that I could feel the physical touch, and the emotional connection but doing it because it gets me aroused visually? EWWW!

• your a dumb slut

• Ditto, I personally find both vaginas and penises to look gross *shrugs* don't know why

• I don't really think it's attractive either, why do guys like them so much?

• No clue, maybe they like what it symbolizes.

• Well I actually like the way they look, I am not sure if I am bi or not still trying to figure that one out. The fact that they are different on everyone is awesome. A woman's body is the most beautiful thing I think. The curves in the right places, her breasts, and that in the middle just draws your eyes in. If you actually take time to look and I mean really look we are very beautiful beings. it used to bother me that I have larger inner lips and It took my man of 7 years to make me see things differently. He said he loves the way they look and that he loves them during oral, he likes that after he sucks on my clit and will then suck on my inner lips and back to the clit, it drives me crazy. Anyways, look at some porn or pictures online you will find that and possibly be surprised on how beautiful the female body in the nude really is.

• They're very strange in the way they look. But all the variety! I don't actually enjoy looking at a vagina, but I have to admit that because they're all so different, it makes them special, in a way. Make sense?

• yeah I don't get it, what's so great about it..i hope mine is normal,i have no idea

• If you show me it I'll tell you if it's normal. ;P

• Vaginas are beautiful.

• Read my responses to this question.

• don't worry, I hate mine too

• Oh no ! Why ?

• Read my responses to this question.

• I feel the same way.

• Read my responses to this question.

• i actually think it is beautiful...im not lez but I think the human vagina is a very beautiful thing

its part of your own body so I don't understand why you ladies think it is nasty.

im straight but I know what it tastes like and I'm also fine with it

• Vagina is beautiful..i love the taste too!!!

• I got to agree with you . I think its beautiful because its part of my body :)

• I like the taste haha

• Show Older
  • i agree, I think they're pretty unattractive.

• Read my responses to this question.

• My boyfriend likes it, too.

I don't find it all that great looking or anything, but he does lol.

• Read my responses to this question.

• I don't really think it's eye appealing either, why do guys like it?

• What a second... there's different kinds? (jk) lol

• Read my responses to this question.

• Ahahaha! Correction Jarett, I'm bi, yeah, but I don't really like how it looks, I like how it feels. :]

• Show Older