Why do girls worry so much about what their vagina looks like?

I've been reading questions where girls say it is ugly, doesn't look right, isn't appealing etc etc!

My question is why would you care? Unless you intend to put it in a movie pretty much no one outside of your doctor or those your are intimate with are ever going to see it and I have never heard of a guy saying one was ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not exactly sure where girls/women come up with these silly ideas either. I need one just one female to honestly tell me a guy refused sex with her because her vulva was much to ugly! By the time a guy is in the position to look at it if the lips were flapping and clapping it wouldn't change his mind, his tool was there for the long run. Honest and a but funny!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 11

• I (being a man) have not seen any that I thought were FUGLY but vagina's like penis's are not all that cute to look at, they are functional. Nothing more nothing less.

• aaaah, my **** is ugly, I'm gonna chop him off ! to bad girls can't chop theirs off if they aren't happy with it.

• For the girls...

A guy that would negatively judge you over the shape of your vagina is not worth your time.

End of story.

Fortunately I've never known a guy that cared so I doubt it's common.

• Women worry too much about their appearance. Many of the girls asked me do I liked her vagina.

There are no two the same vagina. All are beautiful in their own way. I really enjoy it when I lick them, and when my penis in vagina. Women need to relax and enjoy, rather than to worry about the appearance of their genitals.

It is much better for the relationship

• Most are not ugly, but some are. Just as I'm sure there are some penises that are unattractive.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 8

• some girls are so insecure that they look for new things to be insecure about

• they are self conscious about what guys will think and how they will react. I know a few guys, my boyfriend included who have seen what they think was an ugly vagina before.

One guy still had sex with the girl but wouldn't go down on her because of how it looked and another guy I know said he flat out wouldn't touch it. They were young so I know its also about maturity. I think Outties depending on how out they hang are not usually well received with younger guys who don't know that vagina's come in different shapes, all they know is the perfect camel toe that they see in p*rn.

• Some girls have ugly t*ts; some girls have ugly vaginas

It's natural to be insecure about something...I'm not insecure about my vagina, but I can get where it comes from because we aren't vag inspectors, so we aren't exposed to the different varieties often. All we may come to know are those shown in p*rn, which are usually without large protruding lips.

Also, I think the problem is that they aren't preferred. A lot of girls won't love with "it's acceptable" or "I wouldn't turn it down" so they ask over and over again to hear "I hate small lips and love big ones" because guys on here will bullsh*t whatever they have to in an attempt to make a QA feel good

• well if you watch p*rn as much as I do...thr is a difference! I've seen some ugly, stretched, long vaginas and that is not pretty to me. thin lips is unattractive (to me) also. and I knw of guys who talk bout girls up and down so I cn c why girls are concerned.

• Sad, all due to p*rn, I love my vagina and everyone of the girls I have been sexual with as well, that said all vaginas are beautiful

• Same is true for men and their penis, prom shows guys with huge penises ,the majority of men aren't huge, so guys are weird about their size.

• stop blaming p*rn. there are messed up trainwreck Ds & Vs in it too. its people who have no self confidence or want an excuse for why someone doesn't/wont like them

• yeah, p*rn is an over used excuse

More from Girls
3