What is the best way to make a guy hard, in public?

I would want to do this at school. He sits next to me in language class, and science

Most Helpful Guy

• In class where you're very limited what you can do without other students also intently noticing, just small things will have a big effect. Since you'll be sitting, turning towards him to say stuff to him when you're wearing a tight stretch top is hot or when talking to one of your friends that are near him. Wearing a short skirt is hot because you can easily move that'll cause it to rise higher inch by inch at about the same speed as his di*k. lol! On that day have your hair nicely done in a ponytail and wear a sexy scent and a touch of lip gloss. If possible touch him while teasing him. Make eye contact at the same time these other things are happening and smile and bite your bottom lip as you take a few deeps breaths. This would work for me 100% of the time. :-P

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• Why are you trying to make him have an erection?

If you want to embarrass him, cut it out. It's not funny. It's sexual harassment. If a guy asked "how can I make a girl's nipples show through her blouse? she sits next to me in home room" everyone on this site would be crawling all over him about what a jerk he was.

That kind of behavior can cause guys a lot of shame. And if you continue that kind of harassment, and try it on the wrong guy when you're 21, he might get angry and you could find yourself in a very dangerous situation.

• This is the easiest thing ever, all you gotta do is tease the guy

• touch him

• show as much skin as possible, touch him, talk dirty, etc...

this is not what you should be doing in school though, its a place for learning, not a place for being aroused, its embarrassing to us guys anyway, we have to walk like retards once we have it

• LOL ur bad. Start rubbing his leg towards his penis.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 10

• why the heck would you want to do that? Leave him alone--at that age, guys get hard when they'd rather not anyway.

• well, I wouldn't want to give my guy a boner in public because he says its really annoying, and then I can't do anything about it for him

but he usually gets one because he's taller than me, and can see down my shirt, and then also if you put your hand on their inner thigh,and rub up and down, but don't touch it, most guys usually get a boner and try to move your hand

but try to make him get one outside of class instead!

• That's wrong lol, but okay, tease him :] Sit on his lap.

• LOL like others have said. you shouldn't be doing this at school. It's for learning. Unless it's like "Hey let's try this out in sex ed!" ha.

Well the other week I teased the guy I like with some very flirty texts. Thing is found out he was at his second job and he didn't want to get up with his friend there. So yeah I felt bad. Haha. It's not the nicest thing to do to a guy when he's in public.

• i know what you mean. but if you do give him one make sure he can hide it.

More from Girls
5