Girls do you really not like casual sex?

I think there was maybe one girl I've ever done anything sexual with that was cool with just sex. Every girl I have ever dated fell in love after sex. Even with the whole friends with benefits verbal agreement, every friends with benefits situation I've ever had the girls always caught feelings.If you girls are like this, that's fine. I'm not saying it is wrong, or trying to convince you of anything. I've slept with a lot of women, but I haven't dated a girl in 3 years because I really don't want a relationship, and I don't want to break any more hearts. So what is it? Are girls just not into casual sex like men are? Is it just how girls are with me? The girls I've dated? I hear girls say they like sex as much as men do, but I just don't see that when it comes to having sex without attachments

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, 'girls are not into casual sex like men are'. Some like it. But instinctively they are not the same.Sex drives for men is about one thing. Reproduction. You may not be thinking it, but that's the root of your drive. For men, having sex is always better then not having sex. Every chance to impregnate a woman is a good one. Now settling down and providing resources to a woman is a big deal. But random sex? Why not?That strategy sucks for women. For most of human evolution, a woman who just randomly hooked up would spend the next two years pregnant or nursing some random guys kid, and years after that raising the kid. They can only have a kid every year or two.While your instincts are saying 'is this the best girl I can screw in the next hour?', hers are saying 'is this the best guy I can land in the next two years, weighing up his genetics and whether he'll stick around'?

• Instincts will only change if the new instinct results in more/more successful progeny.For example, hating condoms would be an instinct that is likely to increase. Being somewhat poor at recognizing consequences and taking dumb risks is probably a useful trait in our society, in terms of having more kids. Etc.

• I study human evolution too and was thinking the exact same thing. But I know times are changing so I was curious to if women have changed a lot on a sexual level since they have on a societal one. Thumbs up

What Girls Said 8

• Sex has a special quality that when you're truly in love, makes it ten times better.Sex with love is love-making, but without love is just called f***ing.

• Sex is for love. Not meant to be casual, but emotional.

• I don't do anything casually

• Well, girls are more emotionally attached and they prefer having a real relationship over a casual one, but there are definitely some exceptions where girls out there who just prefer a casual one. But personally in my opinion girls who only do one night stands are just easy.

• I'm into casual sex

• its not for me. Sex is an emotional thing for me. But some women are able to have casual sex and enjoy it just the same.

• Personally, I don't like casual sex because I know that evetually I would get attached to the person. So I avoid it, so I won't get my heart broken.

• I'm exactly the same way

• I respect that

• i think its a biological thing, and many women get attached. however personally I could separate hookups and relationship sex, and just leave it at that, since I don't get attached to people easily

• yeah ill have to wait and see :) I would like to think I could have casual sex though because it really appeals to me XD

• Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I do see the merit in what you're saying, but it's something tough to imagine unless you've actually been in the situation ya know? Especially if your partner knows what they're doing! lol

• i know a lot of girls do say that, and often times they can't help it biologically.. but I have some psychological differences, due to abuse, so I'm able to distance myself mentally from people.. lol that sounds depressing, but its just part of me. I don't know, I've never been in that situation but I feel like it wouldn't be an issue for me, I'm not as emotional as some girls.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• Women are biologically designed to bond when they have sex with someone. That was a crucial factor for the survival of the species, and, yes, it's different than men, who can have and enjoy sex without being emotionally attached.Women are often confused that men don't bond and get attached like they do, and you're confused why they do. But it's just how we evolved as humans, and if we hadn't, we might well not even exist right now.You might want to read this article on the subject. I wrote it more for a female audience, but I think you'll find it helpful too. link