• Ask
  • myTake

Do you get horny while riding a motorcycle?

i was wondering if other girls got horny while riding a motorcycle? is it normal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I was 19, I had moved out and shared an apartment with a buddy of mine. At that time, I was still trying to go to college, work 30 hours a week, and pay my bills, which wasn't very good math, because I simply didn't make enough. So when my crappy car broke down and needed $800+ in repairs, I simply didn't have the cash, so I had no transportation.Another buddy of mine had a motorcycle; a 4 year old Honda Interceptor, which was an early, mid-level street-racing bike. I had helped him out recently, so he loaned it to me for a couple of months until I could get my car fixed.During those two months, I probably spend more on gas giving girls rides than I did commuting back and forth to work and school. EVERY girl wanted a ride, and they often wanted SEVERAL rides. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't JUST the allure of riding on a motorcycle...

What Guys Said 2

• Like with riding a horse: Legs spread widely, clit pressed firmly on a hard, vibrating and rocking surface while hugging on to a guy in front of you? Who would have thought?

• That's the reason why girls like bikes!

What Girls Said 3