Do you get horny while riding a motorcycle?

i was wondering if other girls got horny while riding a motorcycle? is it normal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I was 19, I had moved out and shared an apartment with a buddy of mine. At that time, I was still trying to go to college, work 30 hours a week, and pay my bills, which wasn't very good math, because I simply didn't make enough. So when my crappy car broke down and needed $800+ in repairs, I simply didn't have the cash, so I had no transportation.

Another buddy of mine had a motorcycle; a 4 year old Honda Interceptor, which was an early, mid-level street-racing bike. I had helped him out recently, so he loaned it to me for a couple of months until I could get my car fixed.

During those two months, I probably spend more on gas giving girls rides than I did commuting back and forth to work and school. EVERY girl wanted a ride, and they often wanted SEVERAL rides. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't JUST the allure of riding on a motorcycle...

What Guys Said 2

• Like with riding a horse: Legs spread widely, clit pressed firmly on a hard, vibrating and rocking surface while hugging on to a guy in front of you? Who would have thought?

• That's the reason why girls like bikes!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not much of a bike rider, but just visualizing how she has to open her legs to straddle the seat and the way the bike naturally vibrates when running that it could be possible for it to turn a girl on.

• Yesh!

• Those vibrations, man. link

• hahaha it's Mark Wahlberg!