• Ask
  • myTake

Girls and anal sex - your boyfriends?

Out of all your boyfriends, how many of them wanted to try anal sex with you?How many of them did you do it with?Would it be refreshing if you had a boyfriend that wasn't interested in this at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've only had two guys ask and both got. They were/are longterm BF's, one of which I am now engaged too. Would it be refreshing if my guy didn't want it? No, I'd be disapointed. It's kinky and exciting and feels good too.

What Girls Said 9

• All three of them wanted to try it with me, and I tried it with all of them. But I ALSO wanted to do it, and did so fairly regularly with the last two. And I dunno, not necessarily, I like anal and anal play, it's something I like engaging in with serious partners. So I think I'd miss it if I was with a guy who refused to or wasn't at all into it. I don't feel pressured, nor do I dislike it, I probably initiate at LEAST half the time, so I'd like him to want it too.

• 3/3TwoNo because I enjoy having anal sex (once in a while) so I guess it would be kind of a disappointment if my guy isn't into that :)

• None, none, it isn't an issue

• iv had 3 ex's who have wanted to do it and they have... but iv had a few other guys who have wanted to do it also... iv let them do it anal doesn't bother me at all... I like it

• u'd prob love a DP ;)

• theres nothing more I love then a dp

• Probably every boyfriend I've ever had has been curious about anal with me...probably because it's tighter and a bit taboo. I've yet to allow one to penetrate me there, but might for the right guy in my future. Refreshing? I don't really care if he is or not...it will be ME saying no or yes :)

• None and None. If he wanted it wed break up.

• I've had one boyfriend and he wanted to try analI agreed to try it with himYes.

• i don't think I've met a man who doesn't want to try it.I've done it with 2. I think it's alright with the right person.

• I have never let anyone have anal. Would I be willing to try it? Probably. Would it be refreshing if he wasn't interested in it at all? Well I'd like a guy that's up for anything, but I'm not super excited about anal either.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!