Nude beaches and excitement?

Girls, do you like to go to nude beaches and if a guy had an erection, would you be offended? I think it is silly if a guy accidentally gets one and is thrown off the beach because of it. Sometimes it just happens. Do you get turned on by it or turned off? your opinion please.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My husband and I have gone to plenty of nude beaches and I always get turned on when I see a man on a nude beach with an erection. I love looking at it. Once, my husband got aroused and a young girl lying next to us was staring at my husband's erection. It was a silly turn-on for me. What can I say, human sexuality arouses me everywhere, even on nude beaches.

lov that u lov looking at erections mmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• I liked your comment. It is unfair for the guy if he has an erection, yet women can be aroused and no one knows it. Glad to see some women don't care.

What Girls Said 8

• I went to a nude beach in new jersey. I sat by the dunes away from the crowd. I noticed a guy laying not to far away. As he saw me checking him out he started getting hard. I even gave him a little show and walked past him. His penis was standing straight up by then. As I sat back down I noticed he started to stroke himself. It was very hot. I even called one of my friends to tell her what she was missing.

msmonica lov to show u my huge cock

• I also like seeing a man's erection and knowing that I might have inspired it. To the commenter above, I'll be looking out for your penis next time I'm at a nude beach in SoCal, and I think it's great that you are so free with your body

• I'd love to show you my hard-on if you are ever at a nude beach!I liked that you thought it was hot when the guy was stroking himself - not sure if I'd do that on a public beach, though.

• Show Older
  • I go to nude beaches all the time. Some men do get erections there. I don't know that I get turned on by seeing them but I do find myself looking. I mean how can you not look ? As long as the guy isn't harassing anyone, I think its fine

• I don't mind seeing guys with erections at a nude beach. I had a guy walk up to me and ask if I would put lotion on his back. When he walked up to me he was soft and it just sort of hung there. He turned his back to me and when I finished putting lotion on his back, he turned around and said thank you. He had a full erection. He went to cover it up, and I said I didn't mind. We spent the next ten minutes making small talk while he had a raging hard on. It was allot of fun and he was very cute.

mmmmm omg massive turn on

• I'd love to show you my erection if you are ever at a nude beach!

• I have been to a nude beach. I saw a guy get an erection. I couldn't believe how hard he got. It just started to stand straight up. He didn't try to hide it at all. I was not offended at all. I like seeing a mans erection.

mmmm really just saying that makes me erect mmm

• I love walking up and down the beach with my wife with a raging hard on then going back to are wind screen and f*** also love jerking off in the water,love being watched as I shoot my load.

• I also like seeing a man's erection and knowing that I might have inspired it. To the commenter above, I'll be looking out for your penis next time I'm at a nude beach in SoCal, and I think it's great that you are so free with your body.

• Show Older
  • I never been to a nude beach before so it might just bother me seeing everyone naked. and as for a guy getting an erection I would be embarrassed for him. but then again if he's okay with it, then that's his business. did that ever happen to you?

• Well me and my wife are always at the nude beach and we love to f*** under the sun there are times my hard on does not go away so we walk up and down the beach it is very exciting after a while we go in the water and f*** and sometimes jerk off,its so nice.

• No. I haven't been to a nude beach before but would like to. I am afraid that I would get an erection. It is suppose to be taboo to get one, but sometimes like a lot of articles I read, it just happens. I do not see it to be as bad as it is depicted.

• Never been.. I don't think I would want to. I would hate to see that. I would die...

• I've never been to a nude beach (my state is landlocked save a really cold lake, lol, and I don't get out of it all that often) but I wouldn't be offended. I'd think it was hilarious, and I'd probably laugh, but I wouldn't be offended. After all, like you say, sometimes it just happens, it's a simple body process that can't exactly be controlled. I'm like Christie, though, I can't say that it would be a turn off or a turn on, it would just be something funny that happened at the beach.

• I've never been to a nude beach but I don't think I would be offended by a guy getting a erection but I think my boyfriend would lol... I wouldn't say I'd get turned on or off it would just make me laugh..

• Nothing better then jerking off on a nude beach seems like the biggest loads I ever shot were when I was on the nude beach.

What Guys Said 3

• As a guy who has attended nude beaches for years, I have to say that the idea that it isn't a sensual environment is ridiculous. And I have to confess that I totally love the exhibitionism of it--the opportunity to show my penis to so many women, in such a casual way, feels great. And, sure, if the context seems to be okay (i.e., no families with small children present), and no one seems to be offended, it feels totally awesome to go ahead and have a full-on erection. It's especially satisfying if it's obvious that a girl enjoys gawking. I would never want to be disrespectful, or invade someone's space, but--like I said--so long as one is mindful of the situation, I see no problem as to why a guy can't just enjoy what comes naturally :-)

• I love showing off my penis to women; I enjoy running or walking past a women with my dick and balls bouncing around and I especially like when they look at my erection. The problem is there are so few women on nude beaches to show my penis to!

• I meant to say I love showing my penis to women AT NUDE BEACHES!

• It's cool that your are so free with yourself. I go to nude beaches just to look at the guys' dicks, and I love to see them bounce around, so I guess it would be nice to see your dick sometime too.

• I've always had interest in going to a nude beach or resort to learn about the people but I worry that because I'd get an erection that it would be utterly disrespectful and I'd feel so inappropriate. I don't know what to do with that.

• Well you better not go to a nude beach then if your a prude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!