Nude beaches and excitement?

Girls, do you like to go to nude beaches and if a guy had an erection, would you be offended? I think it is silly if a guy accidentally gets one and is thrown off the beach because of it. Sometimes it just happens. Do you get turned on by it or turned off? your opinion please.

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I have gone to plenty of nude beaches and I always get turned on when I see a man on a nude beach with an erection. I love looking at it. Once, my husband got aroused and a young girl lying next to us was staring at my husband's erection. It was a silly turn-on for me. What can I say, human sexuality arouses me everywhere, even on nude beaches.

• I liked your comment. It is unfair for the guy if he has an erection, yet women can be aroused and no one knows it. Glad to see some women don't care.

• mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• lov that u lov looking at erections mmm

What Girls Said 9

• I've never been to a nude beach (my state is landlocked save a really cold lake, lol, and I don't get out of it all that often) but I wouldn't be offended. I'd think it was hilarious, and I'd probably laugh, but I wouldn't be offended. After all, like you say, sometimes it just happens, it's a simple body process that can't exactly be controlled. I'm like Christie, though, I can't say that it would be a turn off or a turn on, it would just be something funny that happened at the beach.

• Never been.. I don't think I would want to. I would hate to see that. I would die...

• I never been to a nude beach before so it might just bother me seeing everyone naked. and as for a guy getting an erection I would be embarrassed for him. but then again if he's okay with it, then that's his business. did that ever happen to you?

• No. I haven't been to a nude beach before but would like to. I am afraid that I would get an erection. It is suppose to be taboo to get one, but sometimes like a lot of articles I read, it just happens. I do not see it to be as bad as it is depicted.

• Well me and my wife are always at the nude beach and we love to f*** under the sun there are times my hard on does not go away so we walk up and down the beach it is very exciting after a while we go in the water and f*** and sometimes jerk off,its so nice.

• I don't mind seeing guys with erections at a nude beach. I had a guy walk up to me and ask if I would put lotion on his back. When he walked up to me he was soft and it just sort of hung there. He turned his back to me and when I finished putting lotion on his back, he turned around and said thank you. He had a full erection. He went to cover it up, and I said I didn't mind. We spent the next ten minutes making small talk while he had a raging hard on. It was allot of fun and he was very cute.

• I'd love to show you my erection if you are ever at a nude beach!

• I also like seeing a man's erection and knowing that I might have inspired it. To the commenter above, I'll be looking out for your penis next time I'm at a nude beach in SoCal, and I think it's great that you are so free with your body

• mmmmm omg massive turn on

• I've never been to a nude beach but I don't think I would be offended by a guy getting a erection but I think my boyfriend would lol... I wouldn't say I'd get turned on or off it would just make me laugh..

• Nothing better then jerking off on a nude beach seems like the biggest loads I ever shot were when I was on the nude beach.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 7

• I've always had interest in going to a nude beach or resort to learn about the people but I worry that because I'd get an erection that it would be utterly disrespectful and I'd feel so inappropriate. I don't know what to do with that.

• Well you better not go to a nude beach then if your a prude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I love showing off my penis to women; I enjoy running or walking past a women with my dick and balls bouncing around and I especially like when they look at my erection. The problem is there are so few women on nude beaches to show my penis to!

• It's cool that your are so free with yourself. I go to nude beaches just to look at the guys' dicks, and I love to see them bounce around, so I guess it would be nice to see your dick sometime too.

• I meant to say I love showing my penis to women AT NUDE BEACHES!

• These things happen. Proper etiquette is to cover up with a towel or go for a swim or roll over... but there are times when none of that is possible and you have have to grin and bare it.

• I'm planning on going to a nudist beach for the first time this year and I hope I don't get an erection infront of others. I'm very excited about it, but being naked outdoors turns me on, so I hope I'll be able to control my body. What I don't like about nudist beaches, well at least in my country (Slovenia), .. there are too many male nudists and not so many female. I don't know how it is in other countries. :)

• Most guys would get an erection if you're not used to seeing all of nude female bodies on the beach perfectly normal I never been to a nude beach but I'm sure what happened to me too I'm planning to go to a nude beach soon but I'm not sure where

More from Guys
2