• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like giving guys handjobs?

Do girls like giving guys handjobs? is it fun?

Most Helpful Opinion

• No I don't like handjobs (it's not for me to like anyway), but I'd rather give a hj than a bj. Bj's are disgusting.

What Girls Said 6

• I like blowjobs or handjobs, either one! As long as they like it, I like it lol :o)

• Honestly I'm more comfortable giving hand jobs rather then blow jobs, so the idea has better to appeal to me anyways. I think its fun because there are so many more things you can do with you hands rather then the standard "bobbling" when giving a BJ, with my hands I feel like I have more control and I can mix up the pressure, change direction, and use my thumbs (pushing up and the underside of the shaft then making small circles at the tip). That's just me though...

• i actually prefer to give a blowjob. whenever I give a handjob I always feel like I'm not going at the pace he wants me to go

• i love giving my boyfriend handjobs. its so much fun to give him pleasure. blowjobs are a little more work, but they are still great. the best part is after he comes when he has a huge smile on his face :).

• i like seeing how worked up it makes my bf. that's why I think they are so fun. that and I feel more comfortable giving handjobs then blowjobs.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!