Do girls like giving guys handjobs?

Do girls like giving guys handjobs? is it fun?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No I don't like handjobs (it's not for me to like anyway), but I'd rather give a hj than a bj. Bj's are disgusting.

What Girls Said 5

• I like blowjobs or handjobs, either one! As long as they like it, I like it lol :o)

• i actually prefer to give a blowjob. whenever I give a handjob I always feel like I'm not going at the pace he wants me to go

• i like seeing how worked up it makes my bf. that's why I think they are so fun. that and I feel more comfortable giving handjobs then blowjobs.

• i love giving my boyfriend handjobs. its so much fun to give him pleasure. blowjobs are a little more work, but they are still great. the best part is after he comes when he has a huge smile on his face :).

• Honestly I'm more comfortable giving hand jobs rather then blow jobs, so the idea has better to appeal to me anyways. I think its fun because there are so many more things you can do with you hands rather then the standard "bobbling" when giving a BJ, with my hands I feel like I have more control and I can mix up the pressure, change direction, and use my thumbs (pushing up and the underside of the shaft then making small circles at the tip). That's just me though...

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!