How to check if my vagina is small or big?

I would like to know if my vagina is small or big .. or average, but don't know how. I put small tampon in and started jumping and it didn't slipped... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your vagina is a tube of elastic tissue; it stretches and contracts by design, and is designed to accommodate a range of sizes. Thus, there's no easy way to measure.

I can give you SOME idea, but even this isn't going to be 100% accurate.

Most (non-virgin) girls, when they are aroused, can insert one finger very easily, and two fingers without any real trouble or pain. A third finger usually requires a bit of work (stretching) to get in, but will fit. Most can fit a fourth finger in, but almost always need to stretch a bit first and often will have a bit of pain.

If you're a virgin, your hymen is likely intact, and that will close down the entrance of your vagina and make it difficult/nearly impossible to get more than 2 fingers in, and many girls can't even do that without pain. That's normal, but the hymen gets torn when you have sex (it can take a couple of sessions for it to be torn away completely), and then what I wrote above will apply.