• Ask
  • myTake

How to check if my vagina is small or big?

I would like to know if my vagina is small or big .. or average, but don't know how.I put small tampon in and started jumping and it didn't slipped out ,does it mean my vagina isn't big? do you have any idea how can I check it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your vagina is a tube of elastic tissue; it stretches and contracts by design, and is designed to accommodate a range of sizes. Thus, there's no easy way to measure.I can give you SOME idea, but even this isn't going to be 100% accurate.Most (non-virgin) girls, when they are aroused, can insert one finger very easily, and two fingers without any real trouble or pain. A third finger usually requires a bit of work (stretching) to get in, but will fit. Most can fit a fourth finger in, but almost always need to stretch a bit first and often will have a bit of pain.If you're a virgin, your hymen is likely intact, and that will close down the entrance of your vagina and make it difficult/nearly impossible to get more than 2 fingers in, and many girls can't even do that without pain. That's normal, but the hymen gets torn when you have sex (it can take a couple of sessions for it to be torn away completely), and then what I wrote above will apply.

What Guys Said 7

• Not to worry! All vaginas are the right size! Some can be tighter and some can be looser - it doesn't matter! Nothing to worry about!

• I think the only way to tell is by sex. Some of the tightest girls I know can take 3 fingers, where some not as tight cant. But those same girls have enjoyed sex with 8-10 inch guys, where other girls just never enjoy that size. So, if you can comfortably take and like bigger guys, you are bigger down there. Some girls never get used to and cannot have sex with bigger guys, they are smaller down there. Only way to tell I think

• I don't think there is really anything to tell what size your vagina is just like these guys are worried about their penis size it's all got to do with genetics

• Sorry. I left my Vaginometer at home. I brought my permanently attached portable one with me. Let me insert it and measure...

• If you can fit an eggplant in it then it is on the big side

• Hmm... I don't know about tempons but if you are talking about speculums they come in sizes - no joke - in terms of the size of your private parts. S, M, and L. XL and XXL maybe. Maybe tempons are also size-coded? Maybe you should try a M? I don't wear them so I can't tell you XD

What Girls Said 2

• Umm yeahh, if tampons did that then I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use them! Haha But seriously, I'm pretty sure everyone is in the same range so your prob fine :o)

• Why would you want to size your vagina? Tampons don't slip out by the way that's the whole point of them. Are you asking if you're loose? Because skin is supposed to stretch and go back to where it was so really there is no such thing as having a "loose" vagina. Except for when you're near/on your period