Why his penis falls out the vagina during intercourse?

When we had intercourse it felt out my vagina quite often .

I can't understand it. Why is this so?

Can I be too loose? but how? it was my first time , and I did kegels most I can ,really..

And he said when he puts it very deep it even hurts because I'm so tight .

He is very big , and had many girls ( so I believe is experienced) .

So why this happened? I'm I just extremely loose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, first of all, this kind of thing happens to EVERYONE sometimes. You even see it in p*rn.

WHY it happens could be several things, or a combination of them:

- If he pulls too far out, it's easy for it to pop out.

- If the two of you are moving, but don't have your rhythms synchronized right, it will pop out.

- If you are trying a position and the angle isn't quite right, or you aren't lined up quite right, it will pop out.

It has nothing to do with you being loose or anything wrong with either of your body parts. It's really more about your lack of experience with sex in general, and with sex with EACH OTHER in particular. Sex is like anything else: it takes some knowledge, some skill, and some practice to get good at it. No one is a master the very first time.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 9

• Angle, amount he is moving or your movement relative to him.

• its not you its his erection, he cannot maintain a strong erection, so this makes it limp and slip out, try teasing him for a while before intercourse, this will get his blood pressure up enough to maintain a strong erection,x

• It has nothing to do with the physical aspect of the genitalia. We're not like dogs where the penis swells inside the bitch so that the canine lovers can't disengage until the copulation is completed.

Basically it happens because of over-eager thrusting on the male part. It takes time and practice to avoid pulling to far out on the backstroke. Same thing can happen when you're on top. We're all more sensitive at the tips of our genitalia, so we tend to try to pull out to get the most of the sensation. Then things fall out and needs reinserting. But you get better at judging just how far you can pull back with experience.

• He doesn't seem experienced or you two need a little more time together.

• it could be you both are pulling back at the same time or he's overeager and pulling back too quick.

it takes time and practice to do it right for both partners to get the same rhythm.

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 0