Why his penis falls out the vagina during intercourse?

When we had intercourse it felt out my vagina quite often . I can't understand it. Why is this so? Can I be too loose? but how? it was my first... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay, first of all, this kind of thing happens to EVERYONE sometimes. You even see it in p*rn.

WHY it happens could be several things, or a combination of them:

- If he pulls too far out, it's easy for it to pop out.

- If the two of you are moving, but don't have your rhythms synchronized right, it will pop out.

- If you are trying a position and the angle isn't quite right, or you aren't lined up quite right, it will pop out.

It has nothing to do with you being loose or anything wrong with either of your body parts. It's really more about your lack of experience with sex in general, and with sex with EACH OTHER in particular. Sex is like anything else: it takes some knowledge, some skill, and some practice to get good at it. No one is a master the very first time.