• Ask
  • myTake

How do you finish giving a good hand job?

My boyfriend and I decided to try something new and it's not that I am a prude, it's just that I am a little bit scared but I think it's due to my... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• When the guy is about to cum, I put my mouth over the tip of his dick so he cums in my mouth. It's easier if you're someplace where a mess is not good lol, i.e. - a car or movie theater or something. But if it's in the bedroom or w/e, then I'll just let him come on me :o)

What Guys Said 2

• well...when we finish...its umm...how do I say this...like obvious...or like in your face...wait no...forget that...just keep going until something unexpected happens...lolokay...just ask him how he likes it...have him put his hand over yours and guide your hand so you can learn how he likes it...then poof!

• don't bother with a handjob. go straight to the blowjobs. if you give a guy a handjob, ALL he really wants is a blowjob, and especially when the girls inexperienced she can scratch the guy or something. and IF he busts, which won't always happen from a handjob, you have to worry ab where all that goes... yeah just give some dome ;)

What Girls Said 3

• There's no rule that says you have to do anything. However, if you like the guy and didn't suddenly feel unsafe or used or something else terrible, you really should keep going until he cums. No guy is going to appreciate you stopping before that.

• The guy cums.