• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: How often do you fantasize about a guy you like?

Girls: How often do you fantasize about a guy you like? Is it normal to fantasize about a guy way too much when ever you get the chance to fantasize... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Every night
  • Vote B When ever you have free time
  • Vote C Very often to the point that it sees like you think of him every minute, but not exactly
  • Vote D Not so often only once in a blue moon
  • Vote E When you are doing something you daydream about him
Guys can vote too I guess, but the question for guys will be "How often do you fantasize about a GIRL you like?"

Most Helpful Opinion

• cant say I have a crush on anybody right now, nor do I fancy anybody atm. haven't really for a while. I've given up on finding romance in my area, too many drug addicts and alcoholics. I also prefer to date women in my age group or older.

What Guys Said 3

• The answers seem a bit randomized: Every night, whenever you have the time, Very often to the point that it sees like you think of him every minute but not exactly; all seem like the same option

• If I like a girl at the time? Pretty much every day/night. Now do you fantasize sexually or more than that? Cause it's not generally sexual. Lol.

What Girls Said 1