Girls: How often do you fantasize about a guy you like?

Is it normal to fantasize about a guy way too much when ever you get the chance to fantasize about him?

Would you think that you are going crazy or obsessed with the guy because you fantasize about him a lot?

What are your thoughts?

• Every night
  • When ever you have free time
  • Very often to the point that it sees like you think of him every minute, but not exactly
    Vote C
  • Not so often only once in a blue moon
    Vote D
  • When you are doing something you daydream about him
    Vote E
Guys can vote too I guess, but the question for guys will be "How often do you fantasize about a GIRL you like?"

Most Helpful Guy

• cant say I have a crush on anybody right now, nor do I fancy anybody atm. haven't really for a while. I've given up on finding romance in my area, too many drug addicts and alcoholics. I also prefer to date women in my age group or older.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• The answers seem a bit randomized: Every night, whenever you have the time, Very often to the point that it sees like you think of him every minute but not exactly; all seem like the same option

• If I like a girl at the time? Pretty much every day/night. Now do you fantasize sexually or more than that? Cause it's not generally sexual. Lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course. But after a while you can get control over it. Sort of