Why do girls get mad when their boyfriends watch porn?

What do girls have against there boyfriend's watching porn in front of them??! Whats so bad about it, I don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think body issues may have something to do with it. Jenna Jameson is super skinny with big tits. Most girls compare themselves to these images and find themselves believing that they are less then "perfect" and think that perfection is what you want. Which I KNOW is not the case, but that's what occasionally goes through our female minds.

I would have no problem watching a porno with someone. But if you whacked it to porn more often then having sex with me, we'd have a problem!

What Girls Said 12

• it's kind of insulting to the girl. like, you're more turned on by watching other people than by spending time with your girlfriend. why would you even watch porn in front of them if they didn't agree to it?

• I don't have anything against it. Unless, he had it on all the time. If it was all he wanted to watch then, I would be turned off. But every now and then is Ok.

• I don't know, I've watched one already with my boyfriend and thought it was funny. I don't know how that turns guys on though. they must be really horny. guys watch porn and you just have to stop being so uptight and get use to it.

• Haha. I love porn.

• I think I would only get mad if he was addicted to it and he would not stop watching it or if he had to watch it before he was with me. I can see how guys just can control themselves so if they want to watch it why not. I would rather ask my boyfriend if he watches porn and if he does know it than be told that he doesn't just because he is afraid of me being mad.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 2

• GIrls do not realize that them watching twilight or reading twilight or any romance novel is them checking out p*rn for woman. It is a double standard.

• Girls dislike porn because the production values are bad, the scenarios are not realistic, and the people look (and are) artificial. Basically, girls see all of the flaws, while guys tend to ignore those flaws and latch onto the overall visual concept. It can also imply to your girlfriend that you'd rather watch the women on-screen than spend time with her.

Porn isn't the most evil thing in the world, but it has the potential to become an addiction and a substitute for real-life interaction.