What does it really mean when a guy grabs your ass?

when a guy grabs your ass what does this mean and what is he thinking when he does it ...i was just wondering because it happened.

guys he's not my boyfriend he's avtually an ex boyfriend that still get off the wrong way towards me because he thinks I still like him he is such and ASS!

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to do it when I am hanging out with a girl I like, I have been making out with her but not sexually yet. It is a good place to start telling her that you are interested in something else and not asking it directly (which reduces the possibilities of success by the way). I think that girls find it less offensive than grabbing their breasts unexpectedly or other places, and you can do it easily while dancing or making out and while standing. I would definitely not do it to a girl I don't know or think in the inside that she is going to get mad about it. You have to take your chances though... :)