How common is it for guys to wear girls' underwear?

So I have this friend. He's bisexual. He wears girls panties all the time. Is this a common thing in guys? Bisexual guys? Kinda freaks me out...

This question has a poll!

ok so 19 votes so far and majority says its not common. hmmm.. so what does this mean? should I be freaked out?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 24

• My boyfriend wears American Eagle girl panties, I think he is so hot in them. I couldn't picture him wearing anything else. He pulls it off very well. You don't have to be freak out by this; your entitled to your opinion. It doesn't mean that he is weird or any less of a person. It is just his preference.

• its uncommon

• well I have friends that are gay too but they don't wear panties they just were tight underwear like really tight but at least they have ball room ..

• wow. he sounds full out gay.

i would also think it would be uncomfortable for him

since they don't make panties

with the intentions of penises being involved o.o

• All guys like to wear womens panties they just don't admit it

• i'd say it's pretty uncommon. don't freak out unless he gives you some other reason to be freaked out.

• Ok, its not common, but I've seen it before. I wouldn't mind, but the guy was apparently straight!

My best friend was with a guy who's in the army. He had somehow got hold of a pink pair of her french underwear. I don't know how I didn't ask! He then put them on and took a photo and sent it to my best friend! I've seen the picture and its really worrying...needless to say that they are not together now!

• I would imagine that if he was in the Army then he would be away from his girlfriend for long periods. Her Intimate garments would not only remind him of his girlfriend but they would hold her scent both natural and perfumes. I would say that this is more a compliment than a worrying situation. However he shoudl have asked for them and not stolen them.

• why be freaked out by what your friend does? it's definitely not common but it's not like it's dangerous, haha.

• I wouldn't say it's super common, no, but it's not unheard of. It's more of a personal quirk than something you should expect from bisexual guys in general. But why would you be freaked out? They're just underwear. If he's not wearing YOUR underwear, I wouldn't be concerned about it, haha.

• I like the way guys package looks in pantyhose and panties.My boyfriend likes to wear womens clothes a lot,and he's pretty "manly",in all of the usual ways,he just being in drag,so I accommodate him.I've taken him shopping many times,for his own things,and likes wearing them when we're intimate.Trust me,he more than delivers the goods!

• pretty common. my bfs all liked wearing my underwear and they aren't bi

• It's not normal...well if you got kinky ppl

• your question isn't really worded all that great while the answers aren't really worded right either...maybe try redoing it and making it understandable and see what if it changes...?

• I do know that straight guys will put on a pair of girls panties for the hell of it sometimes...not to wear for a whole day or anything but...yea. Most bi or gay guys that are feminine will wear girls panties yea...but that's not to say they dont' wear guys underwear too though!

• Selected as most helpful

Some guys like to wear their girls panties because it's a turn on. But I think you mean he just wears panties xD

I have heard that some men go running around with panties, and even a bra on in public just for the sexual thrill, and the chance of getting caught. I've also heard that others think that their really comfortable. I don't understand it though. Never worn girls underwear and don't think I want to. I don't get snipping or licking underwear either xD

But everyone has their own quirks, and weird things about them.

• No real men wear any ladies undies unless underwear, even g-string / thong, that are especially made for men only then wear that ones instead of try to wear anything that belongs to girl's so rather leave it what is belonged to her alone.

There is hundreds of varied designed underwears made for men, including comforty thong, coolest brief and shorts / boxers, etc. Besides, I am not talking about novelty or funny underwear.

• I'm bisexual, and I sure as hell do not wear panties. Sounds like he's headed to the other team, not just being a switch hitter.

• u know what I am a bi guy an di love my thong undies there comfy and sexy if I saw cute panties I would try them

• If you google "straight men wearing panties" you'll start to realise how many people do this.

You'll find different perceptions about who people think would do it, Gay, Bi or Straight but the answer is this. We all do it. Not in the sense that all men do it I just mean all walks of life.

Some people do not like sex. I do not understand this but I do not judge that or think it's wierd. Some people get food involved in the bedroom, I prefer it on my plate. But I do not think this is strange.

Everyone gets their kicks somehow. The only time you want to worry is if they are getting them by abusing people (unless its mutual) or raping and murdering people.

People should not keep forming opions of things that they do not understand. I say those people shoudl try to research and learn about what makes people do this instead of making snap judgements about it. Some people are just so up tight.

• statistics show that 10% of guys wear womens underwear. The people that say it's gay, or they're weird, don't understand it at all. It's not a perversion, it's not strange. Many people may do it because of stress, problems at work - it may be their way to unwind. If they enjoy it, let them be - it's just clothes, and isn't harming anyone.

Who are you to judge whether or not someone can wear something? You're basing your entire perception of normal on society. On what everyone else wears. But how do you know everyone else is normal? Underneath your co-workers of your big bos, how do you know he's not wearing some satin of lace panties? You don't, and to be honest you shouldn't care. All to their own.

some people like the feel, some people do it for stress. It's an outlet. Some people do it for sexual thrills - at the end of the day, they enjoy it, and if you don't like it or think it's weird, think about the reasons they may be doing it or just ignore it.

Happy new year all.

• yak!

• I don't wear underwear at all. I rule.

• Not neccasarily" some guys like to wear womens panties,just like there women who like to wear mens underwear,why do you think they make boxers for women now?its just clothing,I would say there are a lot worse things to get freaked out about.

• I don't think it's common either. Not real cool if you've got designs on this guy.

The guys who are saying it's common (Anonymous User, and onebozo) don't have much to prove it. I've been in a few guy's locker rooms and never seen it, and I've personally never had the urge, so from my own experience, no, it's not common. It'd freak me out a bit too, and I'd always be wondering just how he's looking at me.

Personally, I don't buy the "bisexuality" bit either, but it's a very convenient excuse to get out of any relationship (Sorry, girl, I've found this guy . . . . . .Oh, sorry, dude, I'm getting feelings for a girl . . )

Greg

• Man no guys wear panties or thongs to locker rooms because people like you get freaked out and ether stair or make fun of them so no sh*t there not going to wear it to a locker room full of other guys that prob don't do that because it is comon ist just a small portion and you know what I wear thongs there comfly as f*** and I wear them almost any were but not to a locker room evan thow I am bi but that's because being a guy I respect that a straight guys will find it creepy or just be tottal d***s

• it is very common for guys to wear panties, but most won't admit it, just figur all guys wear panties and you'll be ok.

• Id say uncommon unless he wants to be a drag queen or something hahaa

• Yeah I love em' But nahh don't wear em, Do you yeah?

• Admit it you wear panties too, and you love them

• It's very uncommon. Just because he's bi doesn't make him a woman.

• No, you shouldn't be freaked out. It means he is either a trans or just likes the feel of it. Some guys do enjoy the feel.

I personally am very fem at times and enjoy the feel of them far more then males underwear. It's just much more comfortable. Then again, I'm also Bi.

From my experience, it's more common in straight men, than bi men. Don't know why though. Haven't put too much thought into it, as it is JUST underwear and the manufactures for mens underwear don't think its worth the time, effort, and money to design a comfortable pair of undies for men that is similar in comfort, material and style as they do for women.

so don't be freaked out.

• LOL sweetie theirs nothing common about that I think its time for your friend to just be real he's not bi he's Gay REAL TALK cause I don't nothing about Bi's or Gay Men but that's just not common on so many levels it past freaks me out I'm on a another planet of freaked out LOL

HOlla

• it doesn't mean he's gay, or that you should be frightened of him. Transvestites are not the same as gays, nor are they all dangerous people. So, I vote no, don't be freaked out unless he does anything alarming.

• Never have and will never try

• I am strait and wear panties because they feel great and I love the way they look, its such a turn on to put on a pair of pink lacy panties under my jeans and nobody knows..

• Ya that's a nice feeling know one know the cute undies you have on and if they see its so funny

• Well you know that he is Bi & I am straight so I can not tell you if you should be freaked. Knowing that he is Bi is that something that "Bi" guys like to do or just something that "he" likes to do?

Too bad you can't add to your poll if a person is Bi or straight.

Can you re ask your question with that info?

It would have been nice if the one guy that answered yes would have said if he is Bi or Straight.

• not really a common thing at all I think. but each to their own. I've worne them once or twice when I've lost a bet with a g/f...its a new experience and something different...nothing wrong with it in my book if that's what he likes...

• It's certainly not common but they fit and feel better than you think Put a pair of bikini panties on that fit you and wear for more than one day and you'll find they're much more comfortable than you realized and feel very sexy. lol! Surprisingly, they're even easier under your pants to use the bathroom. :-P But duh I don't advise you to start wearing them. Besides, your girlfriend, if you have one, will freak out.

• My old girl freind laughed and dident care its my choice lol and I only like thongs there comfy

• Show More