What kind of Porn do women like?

For those girls out there that do like to look at porn: What do you like? Specifically I wonder about the porn I've seen advertised on my cable provider for women that (usually from Playgirl channel) shows nothing but buff. endowed guys stroking their cock. Are there really girls that like that kind of porn, or is it really for gay guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally enjoy watching porn where the girls are not to fake, blonde, or too skinny, with guys that are hot (not too over done muscle wise). The doggy style vids with some hard spanks get me hot! I love watching bj vids where the gal is forced to take it all in, where he messes with her hair to watch, moves her head in the rhythm he wants. Sometimes the two guys, one chick are kewl. Guess I like porn that is basically f***ing - where the girl is submissive and likes it. Never really thought about it before.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a fan of more than one girl, with one guy or no guys whatever. And not really ever with more than one guy. I'm a dirty girl.

• Would you invite another woman to join you and a steady boyfriend if he was on with it?

• likw some of the girls below I love porn with loads of dirty f***ing. 2 or 3 guys and one girl I LOVE. gets me so wet! my boyfriend loves it aswell, not sure what that says about him!

girl on girl is also a fav of mine. 2 girls 1 strap on. brilliant!

• well I don't know what kind girls like but I know that boys like all of it most guys atleast

• I hit the wrong button sorry. I meant to like not dislike.

• I like a few kinds. Video of a guy watching p*rn & stroking off. Girls with huge clits. Lesbians who really orgasm

• I like watching gay porn. Like guys giving guys bjs, that's really hot. In terms of free porn, there isn't much hetero (where I look anyway) but sometimes I like to watch doggy-style. I really hate the loud moaning blondes...they're just TOO loud. And it also sucks when they look at the camera. It's kinda like they KNOW there's a camera...it sucks. Yeah and chubby guy porn is disgusting, but older, hairy silver haired guys getting oral from young innocent looking girls is the epitome of good porn for me. Lol. I'm a freak. xD

More from Girls
2

What Guys Said 1

• I know it says girls but I thought I'd let you know about the girls that I know. My ex really enjoyed anal and for the most part that's the kind of porn she liked watching. She also enjoyed a certain male star that was pretty thick. My current girlfriend for a while liked this girl on girl scene, which I'm not sure why because she is one of the only girls that I know that I don't think would ever try it. Her most recent favorite one is an amateur vid of a young couple. She says she likes it because they are both good looking. Good question man I can't wait to see some of the answers.