Do you masturbate to the girl you like?

Guys, if you really like a girl, do you masturbate with her in mind? If yes, do you even do this if she has an "innocent" personality? Even if your a gentlemen type of guy and you masturbate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Viraj

Yes, I have done this so many times. I have a (only one) girlfriend whom I will marry after 3yrs. We meet once in a year for 3-4 days. She s 1000miles away from my state. Can't even see her if I am upset/sad/happy/emotional/moody/sexy mood etc. I can only call and spoke to her. So we share everything over the phone. Virtual sex also happens sometimes to vent out the sexual feel. Eg. I ask her to remove her dresses and ask her to do some naughty touches etc (all over the phone). If I get into sexy mood, I seek permission from her to masturbate. She takes me thru the process by asking me to remove my dress one by one and giving kisses etc.

What we are doing is mutual. Am very much guilty (lost peace many days) about this. I don't know what were are doing is right or wrong. Even she doesn't know. We both are not loving for time pass. True love. We both are dream about our wonderful future together.

Girls/Guys, Please tel me what we are doing is right/wrong. Am very much confused about this. Please help me out in getting rid of this confusions.

What do we do when we meet? - Just share hugs and kisses and few physical touches. Not sex!

• I don't think that having phone sex is very right. It seems to me that you just get horny and use each other to satisfy this horny urge. Your relationship seems to be based on lust rather then actual love.

• Dude, there is nothing wrong with phone sex. Talking on the phone is probably the only contact you have with the woman you love and if you're going to use it to masturbate that is totally natural.

What would have been wrong was to have sex with a prostitute or some other stranger.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 18

• Yes I would and do masturbate thinking about the women I really like.

i you want me to paint what my mental picture is when I am doing this let me know.

• Haha sorry to drag this up but id like to know what your mental picture is-ive always wondered.

• Lol I don't mean I wander about you personally haha wen I read my comment back it sounds like that lol I just mean in general because there's this guy I know likes me so was just wandering if he thought about me.

• I normally thing about her and I doing sexual things together, Whatever my mood may be, say the next time it happens it could be about giving/receiving oral.......You get the picture. hope this helps

• I admit I actually have done this in the past, and it wasn't dependent on what kind of girl she was, as long as I liked her.

• I actually currently masturbate to a girl I like, but she knows I do, and she says it turns her on.

• There's a girl that I see once or twice a month. I like this girl but we're just friends and she has a boyfriend.

So sometimes when I'm "in the mood" *lol*, I think about her. She's not a slut but she's not 100% "innocent" either.

Hope that helps.

• Yeah, the innocent factor is the main reason I think. Because its like an accomplishment if you do hook up with her. At the same time, I care a lot about a certain girl and although we have great sex, I feel weird masturbating to her.

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 3

• My friend told me he does this all the time with his girlfriend. Now, we are close but TMI.. I don't think I would want to know if my boyfriend did this.

• My answer would be yes... I think it's normal for them to do that. if they love the girl, or just like her. if they think she's hot.. they will do that. like even if they have a girlfriend and they see another girl, it's human nature.

• I had a stalker back in high school who would touch my hair and masturbate while sitting behind me in class, even though I was "innocent" as you say. (looking back I should have told an adult, but naive kids will be naive kids. I just thought he was gross, I never thought potentially dangerous. )

at least nothing bad happened to me, now all I can do is look back and realize what an idiot I was. Haha