Do you masturbate to the girl you like?

Guys, if you really like a girl, do you masturbate with her in mind? If yes, do you even do this if she has an "innocent" personality? Even if your a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Viraj

Yes, I have done this so many times. I have a (only one) girlfriend whom I will marry after 3yrs. We meet once in a year for 3-4 days. She s 1000miles away from my state. Can't even see her if I am upset/sad/happy/emotional/moody/sexy mood etc. I can only call and spoke to her. So we share everything over the phone. Virtual sex also happens sometimes to vent out the sexual feel. Eg. I ask her to remove her dresses and ask her to do some naughty touches etc (all over the phone). If I get into sexy mood, I seek permission from her to masturbate. She takes me thru the process by asking me to remove my dress one by one and giving kisses etc.

What we are doing is mutual. Am very much guilty (lost peace many days) about this. I don't know what were are doing is right or wrong. Even she doesn't know. We both are not loving for time pass. True love. We both are dream about our wonderful future together.

Girls/Guys, Please tel me what we are doing is right/wrong. Am very much confused about this. Please help me out in getting rid of this confusions.

What do we do when we meet? - Just share hugs and kisses and few physical touches. Not sex!

• I don't think that having phone sex is very right. It seems to me that you just get horny and use each other to satisfy this horny urge. Your relationship seems to be based on lust rather then actual love.

• Dude, there is nothing wrong with phone sex. Talking on the phone is probably the only contact you have with the woman you love and if you're going to use it to masturbate that is totally natural.

What would have been wrong was to have sex with a prostitute or some other stranger.