Do you masturbate to the girl you like?

Guys, if you really like a girl, do you masturbate with her in mind? If yes, do you even do this if she has an "innocent" personality? Even if your a gentlemen type of guy and you masturbate?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Viraj Yes, I have done this so many times. I have a (only one) girlfriend whom I will marry after 3yrs. We meet once in a year for 3-4 days. She s 1000miles away from my state. Can't even see her if I am upset/sad/happy/emotional/moody/sexy mood etc. I can only call and spoke to her. So we share everything over the phone. Virtual sex also happens sometimes to vent out the sexual feel. Eg. I ask her to remove her dresses and ask her to do some naughty touches etc (all over the phone). If I get into sexy mood, I seek permission from her to masturbate. She takes me thru the process by asking me to remove my dress one by one and giving kisses etc. What we are doing is mutual. Am very much guilty (lost peace many days) about this. I don't know what were are doing is right or wrong. Even she doesn't know. We both are not loving for time pass. True love. We both are dream about our wonderful future together.Girls/Guys, Please tel me what we are doing is right/wrong. Am very much confused about this. Please help me out in getting rid of this confusions. What do we do when we meet? - Just share hugs and kisses and few physical touches. Not sex!

• I don't think that having phone sex is very right. It seems to me that you just get horny and use each other to satisfy this horny urge. Your relationship seems to be based on lust rather then actual love.

• Dude, there is nothing wrong with phone sex. Talking on the phone is probably the only contact you have with the woman you love and if you're going to use it to masturbate that is totally natural.What would have been wrong was to have sex with a prostitute or some other stranger.

What Guys Said 14

• I admit I actually have done this in the past, and it wasn't dependent on what kind of girl she was, as long as I liked her.

• I actually currently masturbate to a girl I like, but she knows I do, and she says it turns her on.

• Yes I would and do masturbate thinking about the women I really like. i you want me to paint what my mental picture is when I am doing this let me know.

• Haha sorry to drag this up but id like to know what your mental picture is-ive always wondered.

• Lol I don't mean I wander about you personally haha wen I read my comment back it sounds like that lol I just mean in general because there's this guy I know likes me so was just wandering if he thought about me.

• I normally thing about her and I doing sexual things together, Whatever my mood may be, say the next time it happens it could be about giving/receiving oral.......You get the picture. hope this helps

• There's a girl that I see once or twice a month. I like this girl but we're just friends and she has a boyfriend.So sometimes when I'm "in the mood" *lol*, I think about her. She's not a slut but she's not 100% "innocent" either.Hope that helps.

• I do but usually it will take a few more days to get used to if they are innocent type. I'm considered a very romantic gentleman & I masturbate often to the thought of the girl I like.

• & I usually look at pictures.

• & I usually look at pictures. I think that when a guy masturbates to a girl he likes it increases his fondness of her.

• Yeah, the innocent factor is the main reason I think. Because its like an accomplishment if you do hook up with her. At the same time, I care a lot about a certain girl and although we have great sex, I feel weird masturbating to her.

• I don't usually come to girls I know. I have tried it before, using Facebook and looking up pics of them, and sure I can get hard by jerking it, but I cannot seem to jizz to them. Like I feel ashamed by doing it. I have done it one time tho, I actually spoke to this girl about masturbating, like she is really sexual, we are just friends, not Boyfriend Gf, and we would look at porn together and have fun times competing to see who could come first, or who could come the most in one night, believe me never take a bet with a girl about masturbating, she pulled off 3 orgasms in an hour, and I had 2 in like 3 hours. Well I started talking to her what she would think if I cummed to pics of her, and she said it would be cool, she would take it as a complement and wanted to know how much I jizzed and how good it felt doing it to her, well it wasn't as good as I thought it would be lol.

• yes I believe that any guy would :oevery one of my friends do lolnot even one of em does not jack off which is sad and kinda scary in a way

• Yes I do masturbate to a girl that I like yes I do this if she is "innocent"

• hi... I did it a few times but I felt like I did something wrong. see I thought I liked her more than 'just that' and when I did it I felt bad because it made me feel like I considered her a 'slut or something'. the truth was that it was just a fantasy. I really liked her still. but big problem... things didn't work out too well so I'm trying to get over her. I don't want to masturbate with her in mind but I found myself doing it a couple times... is this wrong? I have deep feeling it is... btw I'm a gentleman not a sicko... like many guys we have fantasies that we don't really act upon in real life.

• i know that if you just like than yes. but if you love someone it is really hard I don't know why but it is

• Yes and no. I love my girlfriend with all my heart, and no one can please me more than her, but when I guy's masturbate they usually watch/read/listen to, porn, and can imagine themselves in the scenario they are watching. I truly believe innocence has nothing to do with it.

• So you would do this sometimes with the girl you like in mind and sometimes with a porn girl in mind?

• Sure. Why, does it bother you to be someone's masturbation fantasy? lol

• To be honest, I masturbate over this girl I met just over a year ago. I find her to be the world's most beautiful person; inner and outer. I get an erection, close my eyes, and start imagining us in a sexual nature

What Girls Said 3

• My friend told me he does this all the time with his girlfriend. Now, we are close but TMI.. I don't think I would want to know if my boyfriend did this.

• I had a stalker back in high school who would touch my hair and masturbate while sitting behind me in class, even though I was "innocent" as you say. (looking back I should have told an adult, but naive kids will be naive kids. I just thought he was gross, I never thought potentially dangerous. ) at least nothing bad happened to me, now all I can do is look back and realize what an idiot I was. Haha

• Creepy!

• That is sick

• Omg wow ugh

• My answer would be yes... I think it's normal for them to do that. if they love the girl, or just like her. if they think she's hot.. they will do that. like even if they have a girlfriend and they see another girl, it's human nature.