What is the big deal about big breasts?

My friend (girl) and I were talking the other day, and neither of us can figure out why people are so obsessed with big breasts. I love smaller ones, and big ones seem like they'd just get in the way.

She wanted me to post anonymously so that if a coworker finds this site, they don't know it's me and her asking this question.

I'd like to hear from both guys and girls.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why is penis size so important?

Same argument really and I don't care about either.

• Like your answer!...(:(:(:

• Aye.

• Its just some peoples preference

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• I think that from an evolutionary biology point of view, larger breasts are attractive because they are a strictly feminine trait representing comfort, nurturing, life, etc. Larger ones are really annoying and can be painful to carry around or bump into things, but that doesn't really have much to do with why they can seem attractive to some.

• Because they are the balls :-P

*Anchorman reference, hehe

• Because they are the TITS :) Soft and more to play with. Great for resting and much more. ;)

• They make wonderful Pillows.

• i have big ones..guys like to play with them and they are just in your face and they like that. sometimes I wish they were smaller.

• Boobs are boobs

Outside of this site, most guys aren't obsessed with just one size and most girls aren't walking around blaming their small breasts or small ass for lack of male attention. On here though, guys are obsessed with small breasts or chubby chicks(ironic combo)

I have big breasts and I like them. I'm not fat, but they fit my frame for the most part and I've never known a guy to complain about them or boobs in general

• I honestly don't know. Personally, it makes me feel like I'm not good enough, or will never measure up with my 36Bs.

• My wife is 34C...I would not care if she was half or less of that size...(:(:(:

• Well that's good to know. lol.

• True. I honestly don't care much about size. As long as it fits in my mouth, I'm good.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 6

• Beats the total living hell out of me...I definitely prefer smaller...and for a myriad of reasons...smaller breasts are usually more healthy for your loved one, do not slow them down as much activity-wise...have you ever streaked with a woman with large breasts? Flopping along while jogging down the street? O.O Can't even get as close to your woman if she has mammoth knockers...I would be seriously happy with Flat As A Pancake...I wonder what the ratio is between men and boys on the big breast issue? Guarantee you more boys like big breasts then men...(:(:(:

• No..they are usually divorced by the time they are 60 and then die of cancer...>:(

• You're right

that's why women with big breasts die old and alone

• How many older guys have seen your breasts? O.O...of course I would have no clue as to what older guys would like...o.O

• Show Older
  • I actually don't care that much about size. But I do get turned on if they are really round and nice. Anyway, it's just a preference.

• I don't really know, I guess it's because it's an instinctive thing, the bigger the boobs the more they can feed a baby? (I have no official facts to support this) But like Kat said same thing about penis size, but instead of size queens you get... size kings? lol.

• LOL!

• It's a matter of preference.

I'm personally indifferent to breast size. If she's got big breasts, fine. If she's got small breasts, fine. It really plays a minor role in my attraction.

• i like medium size the best

• ( . )v( . )