Pregnant women turn on or turn off?

I'm pregnant and I keep hearing how sexy I am and then I have heard that I'm a fat slob despite them knowing I'm pregnant... What do you think?

• TURN ON
  • Turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a particular opinion on pregnant women in general, though I don't think they are unsexy at all. I guess I'm saying I don't have a fetish for them.

But, if I'm with a woman carrying our kid, then she is 10000% sexy to me, and I'll ravish her as much as she wants and can take from me.

What Guys Said 11

• Turn off, I don't look at women who are pregnant at all, if it was a girl who I was married to who was pregnant with my baby then it would be a turn on

• I wasn't asking I it's random pregnant girls it could be your wife or whatever, it's just a general question

• I don't even think about pregnant women that way, pregnant women aren't supposed to be sexy at all.

• If she's your wife and you wanted to have the kid, then knowing she's carrying your child and seeing her all happy and motherly is great. If you got stuck with the kid and didn't want it and are not prepared for it to happen it probably makes you sick to your stomach. For an average guy, probably a turn off. She's with some other dude and having his kid, she's fat & heavy, etc. She's in the hands off category.

• I don't know if its a "turn-on" but women just give off a beautiful vibe. I've heard that they actually do have a glow about them. Maybe that's it.

• Neither.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 6

• I think being pregnant is such a beautiful thing, women should embrace it. Never worry about the ones who say it is gross or nasty because they don't know what they are talking about.

• Some guys are into it

• Most men aren't turned on by pregnant women, other than the woman carrying their child(especially if it's the first, it's all special and sh*t).

• If the woman was already hot before and she's now carrying a baby, I'd imagine they would look even better than before.

• You should have included a neutral option. Most guys aren't attracted to pregnant women for a host of reasons: someone else's baby, really heavy/weight gain, swlloen looking, stretch marks, swollen ankles etcetc. That being said, most guys are also probably not thinking pregnant chicks are a disgusting turn off. So your poll results are probably not all thar accurate.

• Well if the person has a neutral feeling towards it they don't have to vote on the pole they can just write a comment.

• Well I can tell if more guys like sex with pregnant girls then if girl like having sex being pregnant and the only way it would be 100% accurate is if I had said inless you know from experiance don't vote on the pole, just because someone thinks it may be one way doesn't mean it's going to happen that way.

• Whatevet you just said made absolutely no sense. Rephrase, or better yet, just forget about it.

More from Girls
1