If you brush your butt/boobs against a guy while passing him by, does he notice and react?

in a crowded place like a bar or club. When you pass behind him but you make sure your butt or boobs brush up against him, does he notice? I often... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• notice? that isn't quite the word for it. It takes every fiber of concentration to not immediately tackle her to the floor, pin her down, and commence sniffing around her neck whilst licking her ear.

My reaction, however, is pretty much the opposite. I 'stiffen up' (yes, in more ways than one). I suspect that she noticed her accident as well and will be looking for assurance that I didn't interpret anything from it, and work quickly to disregard the incident as completely non-sexual - in fact not even non-sexual: on the scale of "sexual to non-sexual" it didn't even register as an event that can be measured. I may be in this bar or club specifically to find someone to have sex with, but somehow when she accidentally brushed her butt against me, by some miracle sex continued to be the furthest thing from my mind. I pretend like it was a completely forgivable error on her part and that she, in fact, actually brushed her arm up against me or something; and to perceive such an accident as an invitation would be not only rude but also a bit creepy.

Of course, if I fail to 'score' that night, the memory of the event will serve as some potent "spank fuel."