If you brush your butt/boobs against a guy while passing him by, does he notice and react?

in a crowded place like a bar or club. When you pass behind him but you make sure your butt or boobs brush up against him, does he notice?

I often do that by "accident" to guys I fancy lol :P

Most Helpful Guy

• notice? that isn't quite the word for it. It takes every fiber of concentration to not immediately tackle her to the floor, pin her down, and commence sniffing around her neck whilst licking her ear.

My reaction, however, is pretty much the opposite. I 'stiffen up' (yes, in more ways than one). I suspect that she noticed her accident as well and will be looking for assurance that I didn't interpret anything from it, and work quickly to disregard the incident as completely non-sexual - in fact not even non-sexual: on the scale of "sexual to non-sexual" it didn't even register as an event that can be measured. I may be in this bar or club specifically to find someone to have sex with, but somehow when she accidentally brushed her butt against me, by some miracle sex continued to be the furthest thing from my mind. I pretend like it was a completely forgivable error on her part and that she, in fact, actually brushed her arm up against me or something; and to perceive such an accident as an invitation would be not only rude but also a bit creepy.

Of course, if I fail to 'score' that night, the memory of the event will serve as some potent "spank fuel."

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 16

• What club do you go to? LOL

• Notice - absolutely. React - depends on if it is obviously her flirting, or if there's a chance it just happened because of how crowded it is. Remember, err on the side of the guy not getting the signal, because often we don't.

• my butt is quite big so when I pass by them really close, they kinda have to feel it. my boobs on the hand are small, so I make sure I stop behind them a second and press against them (in a subtle way though :)) some guys immediately turned around or shouted something after me when I kept walking lol I hope they weren't mad

• The only way they'd be mad is if they didn't find you attractive.

• hmm:)

• If it's a nice butt or a great pair of boobs, we absolutely notice. The effect is even better if you do the butt brushing as you pass in front of us! :P

• Probably not notice think they are just trying to get by a crowed area. Since that isn't my place, I'd feel out of place and rarely go to bars or clubs, very rarely.

• I honestly wouldn't mind it but I'd rather prefer a simple "Hello" - it's direct, it catches undivided attention and it can't be mistaken with a simple accident I most likely gotta brush off and move on.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 1

• lol. if its a guy I like, daymmmm he better notice. lol I think its pretty hot especially when I feel his you know what dayyymm lol