Going down on me?

I know my boyfriend is going to try and eat me out, and I wanna smell really good and taste really good for him. I'm not saying my vagina stank, cause it don't. But I need some tips. I know you girls out there know some! Be honest and tell me what you use.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• wow I hope I am in the running for a best answer because I know the best answer...okay go to your natural organic store and buy "tea tree" liquid soap. it is expensive cost like $14.00?but your privates will smell awesome and perfect... and your boyfriend will do a awesome job because of the way it smells. oh also what helps is if you shave...ORif you do not have that kind of money you can go to walmart or family dollar and buy "summers eve" liquid soap. $5.00 ?good luck...

What Guys Said 2

• Do not mess with mother nature. The Ph balance of the vagina is very delicate. Happily, it is also self-cleaning. Messing with this trying to make it taste better or not smell (for the record, barring an STI, the vagina has only a slightly musky smell and taste). Most people can't identify a flavor but for some reason they seem to love it.

• You shouldn't have to use anything, the vagina is self cleaning. Just be showered and shaved, that's how I like it. I love the way p*ssy tastes , you should worry about artificially flavoring yourself before he goes down on you, as long as you are clean, it will be perfect.

What Girls Said 2

• as long as you shower on a daily basis you should be fine, or I've heard that eating a lot of fruit can make it taste better just like it can for men

• As long as you shower beforehand, I don't think you have anything to worry about. And it would be courteous to at least trim so he's not choking on hair every 2 seconds, lol.