Do guys masturbate to girls they know?

Just wondering. Cause I'd like to know just cause my perverted side wants to know ;) And are there any signs to know weather or not he does to a certain girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yes... if she is super hot and I want to have sex with her...

What Guys Said 18

• I do because they are women you know and/or see not just ones in videos, it as more of a real appeal. I doubt you would know who a guy does it too unless he tells you. May I ask a counter question: Do girls masturbate to guys they know?

• Well I think I'd feel flattered depending on who it is

• how would you feel if you found out a guy did to you?

• I do. But I can't answer for all girls

• Absolutely! After being friends with certain girls for so long makes me wonder what they are like in bed because that is the only area of their life I don't know about and it makes me curious. Also seeing them in bikinis and dressed up really turns me on to them. The majority of the time when I masturbate I am thinking of having sex with them and its also nice having pictures of them when we are hanging out when we are at a beach when they are in their bikinis or if we are at a club and they are dressed up is nice as well.

• I've never done that and never will. I don't get how people find that normal and do it on a normal basis. Maybe it's not creepy but I just find it too creepy if you ask me. Not my thing.

• yes-_-

• yes no doubt

• yes, I do. I feel guilty when I do it after I just finished hanging out with them.

• Not often... but sometimes.

• Yes, all the time. I have some hot female friends.

• Do girls do the same thing ?

• yes

• Oh OK hahah , it took me awhile

• Like I don't get emotionaly attached to a random hot guy as I do with someone who treats me right and I know personally :D

• Show Older
  • Sure, then seeing her in person the net day gives a little thrill because you know what happened last night but she doesn't. haha

• Yes, they do!Regarding signs, there are two that are unmistakable:1) You are a relatively attractive female with whom he is acquainted, and;2) He is a straight male.If both of the above criteria are met, the answer is almost certainly yes.

• Some do, yeah. I do on occasion. Especially if I'm already dating her. But the answer is a clear, yes. As for signs to know whether or not he does it, to a certain girl. No, I wouldn't say there are. None at all. Sorry.

• sometimes, but it's not personal or anything. it's just something to get off rather than a deep rooted love or affection. usually 90% its not someone I know.

• I am always leery about speaking for other dudes...but my guess...is that a guy will crank his mast to any pretty/sexy face that he is able to imprint into his memory...remember when guys have stared at you? yeah...well...there ya go...(:(:(:

• you mean you don't know the "i masturbate to you" signal?!

• When he says her name in bed, or in his sleep after sex. Then you often can pinpoint to who it is very quickly. One of my buddies had a breakup; due to the fact that he said one of her friends names in his sleep lol.

• yes we sometimes do. umm..for sign, it you can't pinpoint and say.. but if the guy ogles at you or adjust his bulge when you tease him a bit, maybe he does think of you sexually.

• Yes.If a guy knows a moderately attractive girl, he has.Especially if he's seen her doing the splits.

• Oh ... eww I mean he put a joke over it... like " hahaha what if I said.. ... I can't imagine how much trouble id be in haha" ...

• He was probably jerking off right then.Seriously.

• Hahaha well, that would be like all my guy friends, due to me being a dancer. :O And well, if he's made comments about certain areas on her body and says he thinks about her laying in bed with him naked...lol at like one am...(text) I just didn't know if guys can simply think of a girl naked and stuff but not jerk off to her.

What Girls Said 2

• I masturbate while thinking of guys I know, so I'm sure guys do the same with girls they know.

• I would say most guys do. None of my male friends are attractive, if they were they would be more than just friends so to think about any of them when I am aroused would kill the mood instantly.