Do guys masturbate to girls they know?

Just wondering. Cause I'd like to know just cause my perverted side wants to know ;) And are there any signs to know weather or not he does to a certain girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... if she is super hot and I want to have sex with her...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 23

• Yes.

If a guy knows a moderately attractive girl, he has.

Especially if he's seen her doing the splits.

• Hahaha well, that would be like all my guy friends, due to me being a dancer. :O And well, if he's made comments about certain areas on her body and says he thinks about her laying in bed with him naked...lol at like one am...(text) I just didn't know if guys can simply think of a girl naked and stuff but not jerk off to her.

• He was probably jerking off right then.

Seriously.

• Oh ... eww I mean he put a joke over it... like " hahaha what if I said.. ... I can't imagine how much trouble id be in haha" ...

• Some do, yeah. I do on occasion. Especially if I'm already dating her. But the answer is a clear, yes. As for signs to know whether or not he does it, to a certain girl. No, I wouldn't say there are. None at all. Sorry.

• Sure, then seeing her in person the net day gives a little thrill because you know what happened last night but she doesn't. haha

• yes-_-

• Yes, they do!

Regarding signs, there are two that are unmistakable:

1) You are a relatively attractive female with whom he is acquainted, and;

2) He is a straight male.

If both of the above criteria are met, the answer is almost certainly yes.

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 2

• I masturbate while thinking of guys I know, so I'm sure guys do the same with girls they know.

• I would say most guys do. None of my male friends are attractive, if they were they would be more than just friends so to think about any of them when I am aroused would kill the mood instantly.