I want my girlfriend to flirt with other men - it turns me on

How do I get my girlfriend interested in flirting with other men, without feeling devalued, objectified? It turns me on and I see a totally different woman when men look at her, than I usually see on a daily basis. I love her and would not want her to cheat on me, but seeing other men flirting with her and she flirting with them is a huge turn-on and adrenalin rush for me and makes the sex wonderful. She says it makes her feel objectified. I don't want her to feel like this, but I would sure like to see her wear a short skirt and go out and watch other men's heads turn. Am I a nut?

Most Helpful Guy

• In a way, you're trying to turn her into an object of desire. It's sort of like driving around in a fancy car. In your mind, other people's stares increase the value of the car, and it becomes like a trophy you can parade around.

Some women like this, some don't mind, and some dislike it. It sounds like your girlfriend is in the latter category, and if this is the case, it's probably not a good idea to force the issue. She might regret having done it, and if she does do it, it will only be for your sake.

• Very much appreciated! You've got a lot of wisdom so thank you!