For guys who like larger boobs - would you prefer 36C or 40D, and why?

I've heard some guys say that they don't like anything above 38. But if the girl has D-cups, would that offset the larger frame? I'd think it would be alright if her frame was a little bigger around if she also had larger breasts to go along with it.

What are your thoughts?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends on the girl really. If she has the body to support the larger boobs, they can be fun and be incredibly sexually stimulating. The down side to this of course is that they are ALWAYS sexually stimulating. They don't stop. It therefore becomes really distracting and/or desensitizing to always be around them. I find that it is much better to be with a girl with large boobs that are slightly smaller so they can hide until it is time to come out to play. That way your relationship becomes less about your boobs and more about talking and connecting. And honestly, everything is better when you've talked and connected, even the sex. Especially the sex. But honestly, boobs are boobs are boobs. Guys are (usually) attracted to boobs, no matter what the size. Sure many have preferences, but the decent guys out there won't care if a girl he likes isn't exactly his preference. You can't do much about the size of your boobs, reductions are costly and "enhancements" look terrible and are a complete turn off, so why worry about it?

• I can definitely understand why 40 is associated with heavier girls, but my point is that it doesn't necessarily mean that she is a heavier girl.

• Well, 40 is the number of inches around underneath the bust line. So it is a bigger size that's not usually associated with skinny girls.

• Also, you can be skinny enough and have 40 bra size, I see it a lot. And then I usually can't stop staring for a little while... I'm not ashamed of having hormones.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• First world problems.

• IT depends on her natural shape as well as her size of her frame. I'm the type that would prefer 40Ds. More to play with! ;-)

• So you're saying that if the size of her frame is larger, but looks look with her overall body shape and boob size, then you wouldn't mind her being a little bigger around?

Thanks for the honest answer, btw.

• I don't know anything about numbers I just know I like them big, and so do most guys. But it's true that it's not about the cup size as it is the proportions. When the girl is tiny, that is short and thin, they look huge. I knew a girl in high school that was really small but had probably a C, and she looked like a letter P.

• There IS a tipping point where big becomes way to big.

Where that is... idk

But there is one

What Girls Said 1

• 40D= fat

36C= Not fat

Guys like big boobs, but like my friend said: "A skinny guy with a 6 pack is like a fat chick with big t*ts, that sh*t don't count."

Big boobs lose their appeal on fat/chubby chicks