Girls, how long does it take to get an orgasm if your clit is rubbed.

From constant rubbing, no stopping, no breaks. How long would it take?

Rubbing done either from self or your partner who is an experienced guy.
Please indicate by number of seconds/minutes and/or number of rubs.
Assume you're comfortable, safe and emotionally vested.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on whose doing the rubbing ;)

• A fat bearded man.

• Show Older
    • Emotionally vested and safe, so I'll assume he know how I like it so probably at that point closer to 10 mins

• Fat with a belly that can cover you and keep you warm.

What Girls Said 5

• If either party knows what they are doing 5 min or less.

• 5-7 minuets

• With myself, I can orgasm in about a minute...but that's no fun, I like to extent the pleasureWith my boyfriend, 2-3 minutes of cli stimulation with fingers

• If I'm already turned on maybe 5 minutes. If not maybe 10-15.

• well I LOVE it when my boyfriend fingers me and licks my clit all at the same time...it feels so amazing..i can orgasm in 7 min cause I just get so excited and it feel so damn good...but when he uses his penis and rubs my clit with his finger then I would say 10-15 mins...but it still feels just as amazing...but I love it more with his tongue cause tongues are nice and wet so it feels incredible

What Guys Said 1

• It's different for girls dude. With guys it's all mechanical. Stimulate tab A, and yer good to go. With girls they have to be comfortable, they have to be attracted to guy, they have to trust the guy, etc etc. It's an ongoing list.