How many days does a guy wait to call you after sex?

I slept with a guy twice on a first date. We met on a dating site. It was great both times. He reached out to hold my hand afterwards. He was... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• First, as you appear to suspect, you don't know--and perhaps he doesn't know--whether he likes you yet. If you (and he) want to find out, you're going to have to go on a few dates and share some quality time.

The good news is that the sex works. Let him know, make a date.

P.S.: If he thinks you're a slut, he's a idiot; it's not like you were in bed alone.

• "If he thinks you're a slut, he's a idiot" did it cross your mind that he may actually be right, instead of an idiot? I'm not calling her a slut, but if she's sex with this guy on the first date, that's not a very good start.

• No it it did not cross my mind, not for an instant. I repeat: she was not in bed alone. If you sleep with a girl on the first date, you are an idiot, a moron, an ass, to object to her doing so, because YOU DID IT TOO, so how dare you blame her for sex that you had WITH her.

Idiot, idiot, idiot.. I'd say it a thousand times if I had the space.