How many days does a guy wait to call you after sex?

I slept with a guy twice on a first date. We met on a dating site. It was great both times. He reached out to hold my hand afterwards. He was caressing my back afterwards like he cared. We smiled at each other on his way out. But, I don't even know his last name. It's been 3 days. Will he call? In case he's shy, should I just call him? Or, was this just a booty call? If I just want a booty call, can I call, or does he just think I'm a slut now? Could he just like hitting a girl once then moving on to the next? Or, is he just clueless? How long afterwards would you call if you liked the girl? How long afterwards would you call if you just wanted a booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, as you appear to suspect, you don't know--and perhaps he doesn't know--whether he likes you yet. If you (and he) want to find out, you're going to have to go on a few dates and share some quality time.

The good news is that the sex works. Let him know, make a date.

P.S.: If he thinks you're a slut, he's a idiot; it's not like you were in bed alone.

• "If he thinks you're a slut, he's a idiot" did it cross your mind that he may actually be right, instead of an idiot? I'm not calling her a slut, but if she's sex with this guy on the first date, that's not a very good start.

• No it it did not cross my mind, not for an instant. I repeat: she was not in bed alone. If you sleep with a girl on the first date, you are an idiot, a moron, an ass, to object to her doing so, because YOU DID IT TOO, so how dare you blame her for sex that you had WITH her.

Idiot, idiot, idiot.. I'd say it a thousand times if I had the space.