• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, have you ever engaged in a "daddy" fantasy or roleplay?

My Girlfriend is so into this. She loves to be treated like daddy's little girl, in and out of the bedroom (don't get me wrong, it's not 24/7, just when she feels like it).We'll have sessions where she's been naughty and gets the over the knee spanking that she deserves.Other times she'll have me slowly remove her clothing and act as if what we're doing is totally forbidden.She loves for me to take her to the mall and buy young girl clothes that help her play the part. I love her very much, and she assures me that she was never abused as a child. It's just something that really, really excites her. So I'm wondering, have you engaged in similar role plays and/or fantasies? How do they make you feel, and how do you feel about them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i have a friend who used to(I hope she doesn't still...but she may...i don't see her too often and I don't know her boy friend very well)but she used to just snap into these moment where she would legit. act like a baby. like when we were kids and like playing or hanging out just snap into baby talk and action and weird sh*t.honestly it was weird and really really annoying. like I hate immaturity. I don't know if she does it now though. I assume it was because her parents were weird. they seemed happy and then divorce and a week later they had both moved on to now loves like no sh*t and with in a month they both got married and both new "parents" already had children two of which were younger than her. so she went from being mum and dads only little baby to the middle of two step babies and a HORRRIBLE older step sister, with her same name. so maybe did her parents ever get divorced? or did her father ever deny her love?like she could be craving a fathers love?but I don't think I could ever get into any sort of roleplaying. I just like it real. and with Him. not some fictitious character

What Girls Said 15

• hell no. it would turn me off. I like guys who act my age, personal preference

• i think calling a lover/significant other "daddy" is disgusting, so needless to say I think role playing father-daughter is disturbing... and I LOVE role playing... i had a great childhood, I was raised by my step father since an infant, and the terms 'daddy' 'dad' and 'father' are all terms that make me think of him... maybe its different for girls that didn't have a father figure?

• I love my boyfriend being in control during sex, spanking and telling me what to do etc, but I don't think I could use the word "daddy" cause I reminds me of my dad and that's wrong. But the idea of it sounds hot.

• I love it, I know where she is coming from it is just so exciting =)

• I love to be spanked but not into the daddy thing sorry I could not help more

• There are a lot of girls/women with the same fantasy. In the fetish world it's one of the most common fantasies and a lot of guys like to play the part. So long as you're both adults and you're not actually hurting anyone, I say go for it.

• I think this is a hot fantasy, personally. The fantasy isn't that the guy is LITERALLY the girl's father, but an archetype of masculinity. A "Daddy" is a Dominant man who, to me, is very manly in a strong, male, paternal sense. He's protective, safe, and a strong male figure. This isn't something just done in the straight community either; in the Gay Leather community, a Dominant guy is often called a Leatherdaddy and his submissive is a Leatherboy. The appeal of being a girl/boy in this type of relationship is that to be childlike is a way of giving up control or power. Personally, I have a great father. He was there for me growing up, protected and provided for our family, and I have no sexual feelings toward him whatsoever. Having or wanting this type of relationship doesn't mean that the girl (or boy) was abused or neglected by her/his father whatsoever, and in fact, there is no direct correlation (statistically speaking) between abuse as a child and a desire to be involved in this sort of Dominant/submissive relationship. Think about it this way...ever called your lover "Baby" or wanted to see her dressed in a schoolgirl outfit? Like seeing her with her bikini area totally shaved? Even in mainstream culture, men often find it sexually stimulating to age women down to a more teenaged or childlike appearance.

The use of the word "creepy" in this feed is what's most disturbing to me. Referring to ones fantasy is such a manner is plain rude. While research shows, woman who have ever had any sort of "daddy issues" throughout their lives are subconsciously attracted to older men and men that remind them of their fathers. The latter is common for any woman. Females search for this because they need someone there for them as a male figure in their lives because there simply hasn't been one. My boyfriend and I are very big into experimenting everything at least once. I can't say I don't like it unless I've personally tried it. He started wanting me to call him daddy in the bedroom a few months ago. Of course I did. At first it didn't come natural work my common dirty talk but eventually I saw how much it excited him which in turn, excited me. Since then he's opened up about the fantasy. Makes him feel more of a man. He WANTS to take care of me. Have me come top him with any issues. Which is what a man should want from his woman. There's simply different degrees of the fantasy. Most can continue it outside the bedroom and some do not. LET ME GET THIS OUT THERE LOUD AND CLEAR: THIS FANTASY IS PERFECTLY NORMAL. No matter your history with your father figure. If it's nit for you, mention it. Discuss other fantasies he may have and play with those. I've never had a father figure so I don't envision my own father while in the scenario. Also, by no means does this EVER mean be will have his own child and see her in that way. .. EVER. you'll know if there's something off about about your man. The only indication would not be this. Play with it more. It's just something new. You may very well love it. Like me.

• That sounds hot! There is nothing weird about it-even though there is the dad and daughter thing-it's just a fantasy after all. It's not like she's actually having sex with her dad lol.

• maybe the naughty school girl role play yes. . . You being my daddy no thanks, I have a father! That's plain out creepy, weird, horrifying and many more terrible things and in a way just sick!

• I personally think that's slightly disturbing, just because I would never want my dad and sex involved in any way. but, to each his or her own, I know my fantasies would probably be weird to some other people.

• i like having my boyfriend in control but the young girl cloths and association with my dad would be creepy

• I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a fantasy...That's just it! I guess personal preference is a big factor but it's no different then any other fantasy. The idea of it being forbidden is what makes it so appealing. And if that's what turns my husband on and I'm OK with it then I'm game! Plus I don't mind being spanked! ;)

• I do this role play a lot with my fiance. He's 41, I'm 21. When I call him daddy I don't think of my dad. My fiance takes care of me, protects me, listens to me, teaches me life lessons and is a great friend and lover. Sometimes I call him daddy, sometimes teddy bear, (he a big guy) or big daddy. We do other role plays that don't involve the use of the word daddy but it nothing to over analyze. He isn't a perv. His daughter is 22 and they have a healthy non sexual relationship. I'm the first he's dated this young and done this sort of role play with. It's a fantasy. Think of it like vegas. What happens between you two in the bedroom is between you two. I'm sure you have some kinky fantasies. Not a big deal as long as it's not real life incest. It's hot being "daddy's" little girl. Especially if you're spoiled like me.lol

• it takes all kinds y'all. some people just like to play.personally, I love this kind of roleplay. I was never abused and when I do it, I don't think of my dad. now, there are limits I guess. for me, I never play younger than 16. younger than that and then it becomes too taboo for me.its honestly not for everyone, but it's not weird or disgusting. I'm sure half the people who claimed to be disgusted by it have had the fantasy at one time or another.

What Guys Said 4

• Yikes.

• ME and my ex would play dad/ daughter and mom/ son. it was fun play in the bedroom

• One of my ex's kinda liked it. Occasionally, she'd behave like a little girl when we'd be getting ready for bed. She'd talk all cutesy and such, and then she'd get into her robe after we brushed her teeth. She'd ask me to read her a story (which I'd usually make up) and so on. Of course, we'd end up fooling around, and she'd still be behaving like a little girl. At first, it was weird, but whatever, I was 18 and she was 19 and sex was sex.But, the only time she said, "Daddy" was when I was behind her and she went, "Daddy, is that your paintbrush?" You know what I mean ;)She was never abused, either. It takes all kinds of people to fill the world, I guess.

• "Daddy, is that your paintbrush?" LMAO

• Hahahahaha

• I love role playing, and that's a hot one.I'll be looking forward to the girls' answers.