Girls, have you ever engaged in a "daddy" fantasy or roleplay?

My Girlfriend is so into this. She loves to be treated like daddy's little girl, in and out of the bedroom (don't get me wrong, it's not 24/7, just when she feels like it).

We'll have sessions where she's been naughty and gets the over the knee spanking that she deserves.

Other times she'll have me slowly remove her clothing and act as if what we're doing is totally forbidden.

She loves for me to take her to the mall and buy young girl clothes that help her play the part.

I love her very much, and she assures me that she was never abused as a child. It's just something that really, really excites her.

So I'm wondering, have you engaged in similar role plays and/or fantasies? How do they make you feel, and how do you feel about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a friend who used to(I hope she doesn't still...but she may...i don't see her too often and I don't know her boy friend very well)

but she used to just snap into these moment where she would legit. act like a baby. like when we were kids and like playing or hanging out just snap into baby talk and action and weird sh*t.

honestly it was weird and really really annoying. like I hate immaturity. I don't know if she does it now though. I assume it was because her parents were weird. they seemed happy and then divorce and a week later they had both moved on to now loves like no sh*t and with in a month they both got married and both new "parents" already had children two of which were younger than her. so she went from being mum and dads only little baby to the middle of two step babies and a HORRRIBLE older step sister, with her same name.

so maybe did her parents ever get divorced? or did her father ever deny her love?like she could be craving a fathers love?

but I don't think I could ever get into any sort of roleplaying. I just like it real. and with Him. not some fictitious character

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 19

• i think calling a lover/significant other "daddy" is disgusting, so needless to say I think role playing father-daughter is disturbing... and I LOVE role playing...

i had a great childhood, I was raised by my step father since an infant, and the terms 'daddy' 'dad' and 'father' are all terms that make me think of him... maybe its different for girls that didn't have a father figure?

• hell no. it would turn me off. I like guys who act my age, personal preference

• I love my boyfriend being in control during sex, spanking and telling me what to do etc, but I don't think I could use the word "daddy" cause I reminds me of my dad and that's wrong. But the idea of it sounds hot.

• I love to be spanked but not into the daddy thing sorry I could not help more

• There are a lot of girls/women with the same fantasy. In the fetish world it's one of the most common fantasies and a lot of guys like to play the part. So long as you're both adults and you're not actually hurting anyone, I say go for it.

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 6

• One of my ex's kinda liked it. Occasionally, she'd behave like a little girl when we'd be getting ready for bed. She'd talk all cutesy and such, and then she'd get into her robe after we brushed her teeth. She'd ask me to read her a story (which I'd usually make up) and so on. Of course, we'd end up fooling around, and she'd still be behaving like a little girl. At first, it was weird, but whatever, I was 18 and she was 19 and sex was sex.

But, the only time she said, "Daddy" was when I was behind her and she went, "Daddy, is that your paintbrush?" You know what I mean ;)

She was never abused, either. It takes all kinds of people to fill the world, I guess.

• Yikes.

• ME and my ex would play dad/ daughter and mom/ son. it was fun play in the bedroom

• I'm currently in a Daddy/daughter 'relationship'. It started off as Dom/sub but we both discovered that out D/D play turned us both on more. I think, at least from our point of view, that it's hotter that I play the part of her step-dad. It makes it more forbidden, especially when we act like we don't want her mother to know about us or she'll kick me out of the house and we'll never see each other again.

• I think it is extremely hot for a daddy daughter role play and if the couple is in a true relationship it creates an unbreakable bond in my opinion now finding a girl is a different story lol

More from Guys
1