Do girls like to watch guys masturbate?

Do girls get pleasure in watching guys strip and masturbate in front of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth, it absolutely terrified me the first time, I had no idea what to do or anything, but the more that I see it the most I enjoy and I've become quite playful and enjoying the idea of him masturbating a lot, because I want him to be happy

What Girls Said 13

• I have often asked him to masturbate in front of me but he won't do it. I think he it's something he likes to do alone so he gets real self conscious about it when I ask him. He's asked me to do it for him and I've masturbated for him but he won't do it for me.hmm. guess he doesn't like an audience

• That sucks, try and make him feel more comfortable. He should never have to do it alone, that is just sad... especially if you're around

• That is to bad, I think it's very Hot to have a lady watch me jacking as well I enjoy watching a lady masterbate also.

• One of my biggest turn ons! Its just soooo sexy seeing a guy play and enjoying himself

• Yes

• Only if the guy's hot.

• Yes! Yes! I'd be so honored if a man did this for me~

Especially if he would give me the pleasure of dripping his sweet seed upon my face~ CX

It just sounds wonderful and beautiful~

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 14

• i'd not like any girl to watch me masturbate

• I think its fun for a girl to watch when I play. They learn for how I like it and how it works for me. I like to watch a girl too. So I can learn how they like it and do it.

• Do girls like to watch guys masturbate if they pay them dollars lol

• I've met some women who have said they like seeing a guy do it. Although I myself have not done it in front of any women yet.

• men masturbating is gross...women is fine!

More from Guys
9