Do girls like to watch guys masturbate?

Do girls get pleasure in watching guys strip and masturbate in front of them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• To tell you the truth, it absolutely terrified me the first time, I had no idea what to do or anything, but the more that I see it the most I enjoy and I've become quite playful and enjoying the idea of him masturbating a lot, because I want him to be happy

Wtf xD there's message, you know?

The thirst is real

watch me on Skype anytime... fullmetal237

What Girls Said 10

One of my biggest turn ons! Its just soooo sexy seeing a guy play and enjoying himself

Dayumm

Want To Watch Me?

fullmetal237 you can add me on Skype watch me anytime

• I have often asked him to masturbate in front of me but he won't do it. I think he it's something he likes to do alone so he gets real self conscious about it when I ask him. He's asked me to do it for him and I've masturbated for him but he won't do it for me.hmm. guess he doesn't like an audience

• That sucks, try and make him feel more comfortable. He should never have to do it alone, that is just sad... especially if you're around

Yes! Yes! I'd be so honored if a man did this for me~
    Especially if he would give me the pleasure of dripping his sweet seed upon my face~ CX
    It just sounds wonderful and beautiful~

Woah woah woah, I've never seen this side of you Gamergirl cx

• Show Older

Hehe, I guess men are just delicious like that~

Can I Please

• Yes

• Just being honest, I like to watch my boyfriend do it. ;]

• Show Older
    • Thank you.

so you can see me to masterbate :-)

• oh yes!it's like us giving a handjob only them using their hand to show us women what we can do to make it more pleasureable for them.if I asked a guy to masturbate for me you better know I am going to return the favor

• I like it a lot.

hell yeah!!

I teased this guy showing him my cleavge on webcam, without me realizing, he took his dick out and masterbated to me.
    I didn't know what to do. I pretended I didn't see his arm moving nor the tip of his penis showing in the screen when he pulled up.
    To be honest, it got me wet just looking at him wanting me while he played with it.

• Yes. I've asked my boyfriend on many occasions to do it in front of me.

• It doesn't really turn me on. Perhaps the stripping bit does though ;) if a guy masturbates in front of me, it does help to work out how they would like me to do it.

What Guys Said 10

• men masturbating is gross...women is fine!

Do girls like to watch guys masturbate if they pay them dollars lol

• I think its fun for a girl to watch when I play. They learn for how I like it and how it works for me. I like to watch a girl too. So I can learn how they like it and do it.

• I've met some women who have said they like seeing a guy do it. Although I myself have not done it in front of any women yet.

• I love to be watched, by girls only tho lol... I also love it when they tell me what they would like to see me do... ;)

• I just wish a girl would add me on Skype and, like, do this with me as, I am obviously, underage, act. 14, and would like to masturbate with a girl around the same age. Skype names night. magnus1 just in case anyone girl wants to, no pressure tho.

• I've always had the fantasy of touching myself in front of a girl... I fantasize that she gets turned on watching me pleasing myself. I would like to experiment the feeling of being observed while masturbating. even if it's just over a webcam; is there any woman out there who would like to be just an observer?. any girl who wants to watch me, my naked body on webcam?. if any girl is interested please send me an email, or ad me to your MSN betofitti@gmail.com I'm Beto. (33, blond, athletic)

I would love to masturbate with a girl :) just both of us giving ourselves pleasure right next to each other touching side by side.

• Probably only if they already like the guy. Otherwise, it would just be awkward, unless the girls you're talking about frequent male strip clubs.

• Everyone else: don't answer this guy's questions. He votes everyone down.

• 35d

Yes I'm sure some like it. by the way CamsFreaks has been a good place to see if there are some girls want to do it now http://camsfreaks.com