Do girls like to watch guys masturbate?

Do girls get pleasure in watching guys strip and masturbate in front of them?

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth, it absolutely terrified me the first time, I had no idea what to do or anything, but the more that I see it the most I enjoy and I've become quite playful and enjoying the idea of him masturbating a lot, because I want him to be happy

1|1

What Girls Said 13

• I have often asked him to masturbate in front of me but he won't do it. I think he it's something he likes to do alone so he gets real self conscious about it when I ask him. He's asked me to do it for him and I've masturbated for him but he won't do it for me.hmm. guess he doesn't like an audience

0|0
    • That sucks, try and make him feel more comfortable. He should never have to do it alone, that is just sad... especially if you're around

• That is to bad, I think it's very Hot to have a lady watch me jacking as well I enjoy watching a lady masterbate also.

• One of my biggest turn ons! Its just soooo sexy seeing a guy play and enjoying himself

1|1
  • Yes

0|1
  • Only if the guy's hot.

1|0
  • Yes! Yes! I'd be so honored if a man did this for me~

Especially if he would give me the pleasure of dripping his sweet seed upon my face~ CX

It just sounds wonderful and beautiful~

0|0
More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• i'd not like any girl to watch me masturbate

0|0
  • I think its fun for a girl to watch when I play. They learn for how I like it and how it works for me. I like to watch a girl too. So I can learn how they like it and do it.

0|0
  • Do girls like to watch guys masturbate if they pay them dollars lol

0|0
  • I've met some women who have said they like seeing a guy do it. Although I myself have not done it in front of any women yet.

0|0
  • men masturbating is gross...women is fine!

0|0
More from Guys