Do girls like to watch guys masturbate?

Do girls get pleasure in watching guys strip and masturbate in front of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth, it absolutely terrified me the first time, I had no idea what to do or anything, but the more that I see it the most I enjoy and I've become quite playful and enjoying the idea of him masturbating a lot, because I want him to be happy

• Wtf xD there's message, you know?

• watch me on Skype anytime... fullmetal237

If you had a boy friend that you were apart from and wanted him to be satisfied then yes but guys dont get pleased afterwards (i do (learned to live with it) it just reminds them of how much more they want from their girl you dig?

What Girls Said 12

• I have often asked him to masturbate in front of me but he won't do it. I think he it's something he likes to do alone so he gets real self conscious about it when I ask him. He's asked me to do it for him and I've masturbated for him but he won't do it for me.hmm. guess he doesn't like an audience

• That sucks, try and make him feel more comfortable. He should never have to do it alone, that is just sad... especially if you're around

• That is to bad, I think it's very Hot to have a lady watch me jacking as well I enjoy watching a lady masterbate also.

At first i wasn't okay with her asking me to masturbate to get it hard before sex because I was used to watching the porno where the girl would suck the guy till he's hard then fk him you no?

• I like it a lot.

• Yes

• One of my biggest turn ons! Its just soooo sexy seeing a guy play and enjoying himself

• Message me ;P

You like watching the guy watch you looking at his di3k he likes it because he's confident you like what your looking at. But then why is he wondering if you like it then? Ahh simply because di3k is so ugly but to him its a joy stick he gets happy with lmao.

• Only if the guy's hot.

• Yes! Yes! I'd be so honored if a man did this for me~

Especially if he would give me the pleasure of dripping his sweet seed upon my face~ CX

It just sounds wonderful and beautiful~

• oh yes!it's like us giving a handjob only them using their hand to show us women what we can do to make it more pleasureable for them.if I asked a guy to masturbate for me you better know I am going to return the favor

• Message me. Let's have fun.

• Send me a message!

Hmm hand job tutoring? Like learning basic algebra but in bed. One tip, cuff the di3k like your holding the knockerballs (under) and find out how hard most guys do it hard maybe start by rubbing the tip stroke mid to low like close to his body and tap the base with your hand. (full distance down)

• hell yeah!!

• Really? WOW

• @Coolboy366 this is one of my biggest fantasies except my husband refuses to do it (religious reasons) I especially like the idea of watching a guy not knowing he's being videod

• I think it's the hottest thing. I secretly love watching my bf masturbate to stuff on the internet, it's one of the biggest ways to get me off/get me super wet.

• I teased this guy showing him my cleavge on webcam, without me realizing, he took his dick out and masterbated to me.
    I didn't know what to do. I pretended I didn't see his arm moving nor the tip of his penis showing in the screen when he pulled up.
    To be honest, it got me wet just looking at him wanting me while he played with it.

• Yes. I've asked my boyfriend on many occasions to do it in front of me.

• It doesn't really turn me on. Perhaps the stripping bit does though ;) if a guy masturbates in front of me, it does help to work out how they would like me to do it.

I can teach you how if you teach me? I need to be more kinky for my girls im just stiff as a rock and plain as one too. I know the basics you just tell me what you like for me to do

What Guys Said 14

• i'd not like any girl to watch me masturbate

• I think its fun for a girl to watch when I play. They learn for how I like it and how it works for me. I like to watch a girl too. So I can learn how they like it and do it.

• I've met some women who have said they like seeing a guy do it. Although I myself have not done it in front of any women yet.

• Do girls like to watch guys masturbate if they pay them dollars lol

• I've always had the fantasy of touching myself in front of a girl... I fantasize that she gets turned on watching me pleasing myself. I would like to experiment the feeling of being observed while masturbating. even if it's just over a webcam; is there any woman out there who would like to be just an observer?. any girl who wants to watch me, my naked body on webcam?. if any girl is interested please send me an email, or ad me to your MSN betofitti@gmail.com

I'm Beto. (33, blond, athletic)

• i love masturbating infront of girls (especially if they are relative strangers) so good to see so many on here like it

• men masturbating is gross...women is fine!

• I love to be watched, by girls only tho lol... I also love it when they tell me what they would like to see me do... ;)

• I just wish a girl would add me on Skype and, like, do this with me as, I am obviously, underage, act. 14, and would like to masturbate with a girl around the same age. Skype names night. magnus1 just in case anyone girl wants to, no pressure tho.

• i love to be watched

• I love having my ladies watch me,.. as I watch them enjoy self pleasure.. omg!

• Yes I'm sure some like it. by the way CamsFreaks has been a good place to see if there are some girls want to do it now http://camsfreaks.com

• I see http://cum24.org running the best webcam giveaway , get absolutely FREE tokens for 100% real video chat rooms. You will be surprised how many hot 18+ girls love to watch penises over there.

• I would love to masturbate with a girl :) just both of us giving ourselves pleasure right next to each other touching side by side.

• Probably only if they already like the guy. Otherwise, it would just be awkward, unless the girls you're talking about frequent male strip clubs.

• Everyone else: don't answer this guy's questions. He votes everyone down.