Do girls like swallowing our semen?

Do they do it because they want to impress us?

Or because they know we want them to?

Or do ladies not like us to come in their mouth at all really?

Most Helpful Girl

• Swallow swallow swallow. He loves it. Seeing him get so turned on and feeling the pulsing in my mouth when he's cumming is fantastic. It's such a turn on knowing I did that. Generally I like the taste as well, especially if he's eaten fruits. It's like candy. Plus, human semen really has a high nutritional content; there's like 150 mg of protein (the best part since you're supposed to have protein within 30 minutes of your workout for optimal results), some zinc, some carbs, some potassium, along with just an array of other things. Really it's fantastic for a person. I mean it doesn't hurt that it makes clean-up pretty easy either...

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 11

• Umm no it's not to impress u... I know that's what a lot of guys want, and I know they like it so that's why I do it. There's some girls who don't like guys to come in their mouth whatsoever, but I really don't mind it, or swallowing :o)

• I've never understood what the big deal about swallowing is. Never had any in my mouth that I found objectionable, and if it turns him on all the better.

• I don't let my guy do it most of the time, because I don't like it

• I swallowed since I was 13 didn't like it the first couple of times but learned to like it and still swallow now the men love it and me 2!

• We do it mostly because it's the easiest option. It's gone quickly and there's no mess to deal with.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 3

• It's different for all girls. Semen also tastes different depending on the guy.

• Voice of experience? lol!

• Just logic and info through the grape vine, my friend! I'm straighter than a meter stick :P

• Part in fact to please men and in part because the person swallowing the sperm actually like swallowing cum. It depends some will only swallow a lover's sperm and not a one night stands. Some do not swallow at all. Some like it and others do not.

• wish I could do that, as in, give a girl a facial or come in her mouth

• Most girls I have been with 3-4 times let me do it. Eat them out more, and make sure they come and you slurp it all up.

Say how good it tastes...lol

try that and good luck!