How to stop being horny?

So I'm a virgin(I want to wait till I'm with someone)/don't have a boyfriend/and don't like to masturbate. How do I stop being so horny and wet all the time?

I tried to masturbate... but it doesn't do anything for me

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an interesting thing I read about lately. Any urge or physical pain you have you just focus on it. Rather that resist it you say yes in your mind give me more of that pain or in your case horniness or horny feeling and eventually it will run out and you will stop feeling it. its not a joke. I read it in an amazing book and it works...just do not resist any urge or pain but say to yourself give me more of it and paradoxically it goes away. you have to focus and concentrate on it tho...sounds silly but it works good luck.

• Report

ok thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there aren't too many options. Just try going slow with yourself and seeing what feels good. There aren't any rules on how to masturbate, it's all about what feels good to you. That's pretty much the only option, unless you try to pick up a hobby or something. Haha.