How to stop being horny?

So I'm a virgin(I want to wait till I'm with someone)/don't have a boyfriend/and don't like to masturbate. How do I stop being so horny and wet all the time?

I tried to masturbate... but it doesn't do anything for me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is an interesting thing I read about lately. Any urge or physical pain you have you just focus on it. Rather that resist it you say yes in your mind give me more of that pain or in your case horniness or horny feeling and eventually it will run out and you will stop feeling it. its not a joke. I read it in an amazing book and it works...just do not resist any urge or pain but say to yourself give me more of it and paradoxically it goes away. you have to focus and concentrate on it tho...sounds silly but it works good luck.

• ok thanks

What Guys Said 7

• You need to get over your aversion to masturbating or you're screwed (forgive the pun).

• A real guy is the solution. A possible solution is a cold shower. The best solution is to learn tantra, then you'll know how to transform your sexual energy. And you'll also learn how to really enjoy in lovemaking when you had a boyfriend. link

• interesting. nver heard of tantra before

• Kegel exercises, G Spot, was discovered Ernst Grafenberg in fifties reading tantra. The only way for a man to have multiple orgasms is to learn tantra. Women have an irrepressible sexual energy, men temporarily lost sexual energy when ejaculate. They found a way to orgasm without ejaculation for long penetration and much more. Women have a sophisticated sexuality. In tantra all that is understood. Women easier learn their part, men much more difficult.

• thinking about gross stuff could help, there are quite a few "shock sites" (actual terminology if you want to google) that could likely help e.g. lemonparty.orgDO NOT DO THIS IF EASILY OFFENDED, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Distraction techniques.

• how old are you? because I'm a guy who is almost 25 and still a virgin

• If Masturbation is not working for you. That means your doing it wrong. You need to find out what you like and what you don't like. Otherwise like the other commenter said. Your screwed lol. not every girl is the same. Some like one type of stimulation others like others. some girls go right for the clit until they rub it raw and it becomes uncomfortable. luckily guys are not so fickle lol.

• try masturbating again. learn what feels good, before you give up on it

What Girls Said 8

• I'm in your shoes, but I masturbate to relieve those urges... I don't know what else to recommend if you're so against it.

• im not against it. it just doesn't do anything for me

• Show Older
    • Maybe you've done all that, but I think it might help to read some different ways to try it... including a water stream in the bathtub, for instance. Focus on whatever aspect of it feels good to you. Visit Literotica.com while you do so, if you want. I'm sure women can give much better advice than me...

• If you can't find something that helps from this, then I don't know what to tell you... link

• Honestly there aren't too many options. Just try going slow with yourself and seeing what feels good. There aren't any rules on how to masturbate, it's all about what feels good to you. That's pretty much the only option, unless you try to pick up a hobby or something. Haha.

• Masterbate and let it out

• I have the same problem, just try to distract yourself with other things.

• Dont do masturbation it will only make you more horny. Fight with your thoughts. It's the only wait.

• Make out with someone and get kind of touchy and if you make out for long enough you'll get bored and the feeling will be gone. At least for you it will. The guy will be crazy horny but that's his fault

• haha true

• Go on the pill it kills sex drive.. did for me :(

• :(

• Masturbation will only strengthen it. If you're wanting to combat it, go for a walk or sing a song or something as soon as you feel it. Do not allow your mind to dwell on it