Is it true that Asian women have tighter vaginas than most other women?

I am asking to somewhat confirm a few things and to learn more! First, many Asian women are petite. The tightest p**** I have ever had sex with was... Show More

I should add that I had this question before I went to Asia for a year. I really cannot comment on a comparison between small, medium, and large size girls because I only hooked up with petite, super petite and very petite. Of those girls, in every case they were about the tighest I have been with. I had sex with 8 girls in Asia. South Korea, China, and Thailand. So I can now confidently say that Asian girls are very tight. But I cannot account as to why.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I haven't slept with any Asian girls. I fingered one, she felt pretty normal. She was not especially petite.

It may be that 'petiteness' matters more.

Its going to be very hard to get information. Its hard to pin down the average length of a male penis, and how it varies by ethnicitiy, and measuring the length of a penis is comparatively easy compared to measuring how tight a vagina is.