Is it true that Asian women have tighter vaginas than most other women?

I am asking to somewhat confirm a few things and to learn more!

First, many Asian women are petite. The tightest p**** I have ever had sex with was a Latino who was 4 foot 10. The second and third were the two Asian girls I have been with, who were around 5 foot 4 each actually.

Secondly, many Asian men have small penises, which would leave one to believe they are the perfect size for a small vagina Asian women.

The two Asian girls I had sex with were both around 30, when I was 25 and then 26. They were still so beautiful and so tight! Even tighter than younger girls around 18, 19 and 20 that have been with!

So this is my experience. I have also heard from many other guys that Asian girls are the tightest.

Whenever I see a petite and beautiful Asian girl, as I did about 20 minutes ago, my mind goes racing and fantasizing about this.

So, any more experience? Any answers?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I haven't slept with any Asian girls. I fingered one, she felt pretty normal. She was not especially petite.

It may be that 'petiteness' matters more.

Its going to be very hard to get information. Its hard to pin down the average length of a male penis, and how it varies by ethnicitiy, and measuring the length of a penis is comparatively easy compared to measuring how tight a vagina is.

What Girls Said 4

• 54d

My guess is they probably don't have sex with penises bigger than the Asian ones.

• I think I'm pretty tight and I'm asian. The first time my boyfriend made love to me, we couldn't even do doggy style because it was too deep and it didn't fit, he could only fit half of it for the first time. If we don't make love for 2 weeks, I end up only being able to put in one finger. My boyfriend says I'm pretty tight. If we make love after a while of not doing it (business trips), then it would hurt a bit for 10mins when he penetrates me.

• I don't think one race is all the same for having tight p****** every woman is different whether or not she is asian.I have seen p*rn with Asian girls their p****** are always hairy.

• Lmao

• she's just trying to run down Asian girls cos banging her is like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway

• :-)

• Show Older
  • No, that's not true. If you're petite it doesn't mean that you're tight, same for if you're on the heavier side, it doesn't mean you have a bigger p****. It's different for every girl, but based on experience I'm Asian and 5'6''..out of all the guys I've had sex with, they have said that I'm tight, tighter than the girls that they've had sex with, but with my current boyfriend no matter how much we have sex, I'm still the same, I'm still tight, so it varies and depends on the girl.

• doesn't your situation prove my theory?

What Guys Said 8

• 54d

Yes, I think that its is true. I took the virginity of a Fillipina, and she was very tight. My penis is of average size (for a European) Even after several months of frequent intercourse, she found penetration painful. However, she had multiple orgasms so the pleasure outweighed the pain. I have had intercourse with a lot of Thai and Chinese prostitutes and they have usually been tight. It is nothing to do with height: one Chinese girl was almost 6 ft tall and yet she was very tight, saying that I was too big for her. My favourite Thai prostitute had a very muscular vagina, penetration was easy but then her vagina would contract and squeeze my penis: wonderful!

• Well I'm still researching by trying to sleep with every woman of every race, but so far my research indicates yes. Other than the 2 virgins I've had (who were white) the tightest I ever had was a south Korean prostitute! That's right she was a prostitute and was still tighter than the rest... which leads me to believe they are indeed tighter. I've never heard anyone say different.

• Prostitutes do exercises to keep themselves tight. I have been with South Korean girls and they were pretty tight. I am going to Thailand soon and I am pretty sure those girls are super tight even though they probably have sex more than p*rn stars!

• I find that vaginal depth varies more with height. Short girls tend not to be able to accomodate larger penises. That's why tall girls are where it's at.

• some of my Asian girlfriends so tight that The sounds of her **** while I stick huge d***, the next room could be heard

• I do think being smaller in stature makes a difference, but one of the tightest girls I ever knew was a white 5 7 girl, and one of the loosest was a 5 4 white girl, so go figure. I have only slept with one Asian girl and fooled around with one other, and both were super tight. But it is also how they are built. The tightest Asian girl loved taking all four fingers, yet snaps back to extra small coochie, where most girls I know don't even want the third finger. I would say in general the rumors are true, but it doesn't always hold up...

• WHAT! I have a small penis? I should shove mine up your nose and make you scream. LMAO

I don't believe this one bit, I can't talk out of experience, because I've only been with one woman in my life, but stereotyping and stamping certain races and genders like that isn't good.

Many Asians are known to do well in school and to be very successful in life, do you also say that they are the most intelligent race on the planet?

• It's a myth! You get tight and loose in all nationalities! My tightest was a nearly 6' English girl. My experience with Chinese and Indian women, is that they are no smaller or bigger vagina wise than Caucasians. I have found that some shorter women do sometimes have a problem accommodating length though.

• Maybe, but I tend to think that people feed racial stereotypes when they are more attracted to that group of people and trash others when they aren't attracted to them. I think people are horny and they try to convince others about what they find sexually appealing. It's more of a state of mind thing than reality.

• I find all sexually appealing. I have made my conclusions based on unbiased results.