Is it true that Asian women have tighter vaginas than most other women?

I am asking to somewhat confirm a few things and to learn more!

First, many Asian women are petite. The tightest p**** I have ever had sex with was a Latino who was 4 foot 10. The second and third were the two Asian girls I have been with, who were around 5 foot 4 each actually.

Secondly, many Asian men have small penises, which would leave one to believe they are the perfect size for a small vagina Asian women.

The two Asian girls I had sex with were both around 30, when I was 25 and then 26. They were still so beautiful and so tight! Even tighter than younger girls around 18, 19 and 20 that have been with!

So this is my experience. I have also heard from many other guys that Asian girls are the tightest.

Whenever I see a petite and beautiful Asian girl, as I did about 20 minutes ago, my mind goes racing and fantasizing about this.

So, any more experience? Any answers?

I should add that I had this question before I went to Asia for a year. I really cannot comment on a comparison between small, medium, and large size girls because I only hooked up with petite, super petite and very petite. Of those girls, in every case they were about the tighest I have been with. I had sex with 8 girls in Asia. South Korea, China, and Thailand. So I can now confidently say that Asian girls are very tight. But I cannot account as to why.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm pretty tight and I'm asian. The first time my boyfriend made love to me, we couldn't even do doggy style because it was too deep and it didn't fit, he could only fit half of it for the first time. If we don't make love for 2 weeks, I end up only being able to put in one finger. My boyfriend says I'm pretty tight. If we make love after a while of not doing it (business trips), then it would hurt a bit for 10mins when he penetrates me.

• Interesting, my wife is Asian as is the same. If we've been busy and haven't done it for a while, she's super tight again.

• We all get tight again if we haven't had sex in awhile, it's not just Asian women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't slept with any Asian girls. I fingered one, she felt pretty normal. She was not especially petite.

It may be that 'petiteness' matters more.

Its going to be very hard to get information. Its hard to pin down the average length of a male penis, and how it varies by ethnicitiy, and measuring the length of a penis is comparatively easy compared to measuring how tight a vagina is.