• Ask
  • myTake

Is it true that Asian women have tighter vaginas than most other women?

I am asking to somewhat confirm a few things and to learn more! First, many Asian women are petite. The tightest p**** I have ever had sex with was... Show More

18d I should add that I had this question before I went to Asia for a year. I really cannot comment on a comparison between small, medium, and large size girls because I only hooked up with petite, super petite and very petite. Of those girls, in every case they were about the tighest I have been with. I had sex with 8 girls in Asia. South Korea, China, and Thailand. So I can now confidently say that Asian girls are very tight. But I cannot account as to why.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I haven't slept with any Asian girls. I fingered one, she felt pretty normal. She was not especially petite.It may be that 'petiteness' matters more. Its going to be very hard to get information. Its hard to pin down the average length of a male penis, and how it varies by ethnicitiy, and measuring the length of a penis is comparatively easy compared to measuring how tight a vagina is.

What Girls Said 6

• Asian MEN DO NOT HAVE SMALL PENISES

• I don't think one race is all the same for having tight p****** every woman is different whether or not she is asian.I have seen p*rn with Asian girls their p****** are always hairy.

• How does hairy relate to tightness?

• Show Older
    • she's just trying to run down Asian girls cos banging her is like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway

• Lmao

• My guess is they probably don't have sex with penises bigger than the Asian ones.

• No, that's not true. If you're petite it doesn't mean that you're tight, same for if you're on the heavier side, it doesn't mean you have a bigger p****. It's different for every girl, but based on experience I'm Asian and 5'6''..out of all the guys I've had sex with, they have said that I'm tight, tighter than the girls that they've had sex with, but with my current boyfriend no matter how much we have sex, I'm still the same, I'm still tight, so it varies and depends on the girl.

• doesn't your situation prove my theory?

• All about perception. If you go in thinking it will be the tightest ever it will be just that. You can have a tight un-aroused vagina in any race. A too tight vagina is one that hasn't been turned on! I am a petite female and that has been my experience over the years listening to friends both male and female of various races. My Asian girlfriend even told me about some tightening cream her sister use to use... maybe that is it? who knows

• I think I'm pretty tight and I'm asian. The first time my boyfriend made love to me, we couldn't even do doggy style because it was too deep and it didn't fit, he could only fit half of it for the first time. If we don't make love for 2 weeks, I end up only being able to put in one finger. My boyfriend says I'm pretty tight. If we make love after a while of not doing it (business trips), then it would hurt a bit for 10mins when he penetrates me.

• 33d

Interesting, my wife is Asian as is the same. If we've been busy and haven't done it for a while, she's super tight again.

• 18d

We all get tight again if we haven't had sex in awhile, it's not just Asian women.

What Guys Said 10

• race has nothing to do with it i believe

• WHAT! I have a small penis? I should shove mine up your nose and make you scream. LMAOI don't believe this one bit, I can't talk out of experience, because I've only been with one woman in my life, but stereotyping and stamping certain races and genders like that isn't good.Many Asians are known to do well in school and to be very successful in life, do you also say that they are the most intelligent race on the planet?

• 18d

If you put a pin up a person's nose they will scream. So I guess you didn't think your analogy through. The school thing with Asians has to do with a culture of parents pressuring the children to study.

• I find that vaginal depth varies more with height. Short girls tend not to be able to accomodate larger penises. That's why tall girls are where it's at.

• 18d

Lmao yea I'm 5'5 and 6in is a big as I can go, I'm just not very deep.

• It's a myth! You get tight and loose in all nationalities! My tightest was a nearly 6' English girl. My experience with Chinese and Indian women, is that they are no smaller or bigger vagina wise than Caucasians. I have found that some shorter women do sometimes have a problem accommodating length though.

• Well I'm still researching by trying to sleep with every woman of every race, but so far my research indicates yes. Other than the 2 virgins I've had (who were white) the tightest I ever had was a south Korean prostitute! That's right she was a prostitute and was still tighter than the rest... which leads me to believe they are indeed tighter. I've never heard anyone say different.

• Prostitutes do exercises to keep themselves tight. I have been with South Korean girls and they were pretty tight. I am going to Thailand soon and I am pretty sure those girls are super tight even though they probably have sex more than p*rn stars!

• Yes, I think that its is true. I took the virginity of a Fillipina, and she was very tight. My penis is of average size (for a European) Even after several months of frequent intercourse, she found penetration painful. However, she had multiple orgasms so the pleasure outweighed the pain. I have had intercourse with a lot of Thai and Chinese prostitutes and they have usually been tight. It is nothing to do with height: one Chinese girl was almost 6 ft tall and yet she was very tight, saying that I was too big for her. My favourite Thai prostitute had a very muscular vagina, penetration was easy but then her vagina would contract and squeeze my penis: wonderful!

• some of my Asian girlfriends so tight that The sounds of her **** while I stick huge d***, the next room could be heard

• I do think being smaller in stature makes a difference, but one of the tightest girls I ever knew was a white 5 7 girl, and one of the loosest was a 5 4 white girl, so go figure. I have only slept with one Asian girl and fooled around with one other, and both were super tight. But it is also how they are built. The tightest Asian girl loved taking all four fingers, yet snaps back to extra small coochie, where most girls I know don't even want the third finger. I would say in general the rumors are true, but it doesn't always hold up...

• Maybe, but I tend to think that people feed racial stereotypes when they are more attracted to that group of people and trash others when they aren't attracted to them. I think people are horny and they try to convince others about what they find sexually appealing. It's more of a state of mind thing than reality.

• I find all sexually appealing. I have made my conclusions based on unbiased results.