I get horny when I hold in my pee

I get horny when I hold in my pee, does this make sense? I told my boyfriend about it and he was impressed. so now he denies me going to the bathroom... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, making a girl holding in her pee is a fetish, and it's kinky. It's about controlling you. He can control when you go to the bathroom. If he can do that what other aspects of power does he have.

I think it might have to do with you kegal muscles. When you hold in your urine, and your going to the bathroom your using your kegal muscles. Th kegal muscles is a group of muscles on both sides of the urethra, up by the bladder. I think it makes you horny because of the pressure built up, and then you feel the release of all of that pressure.

Not sure though. Just what I think :)

• This is a fetish, but I don't believe it has to do with controlling anyone. I've gotten horny from holding my bladder as far back as I can remember, and developed out of my own experiences a fetish for also making other girls hold their bladders too. It's just a way to give your partner the intense physical sensations hold it can produce. I started a message-board for people with this fetish and, of the 225 male members, only a 3 demonstrate a secondary interest in controlling women.

• Katryina you are more than right... your muscles are stimulated when the pressure grows up... so that's why most of you love those feeling...
      In my opinion, it' something correlated with desperation/wetting... that could come from a branch of sadism, because I do like to stare at a girl who is desperate to pee and even if she ends up wetting herself... obviously this is a fantasy, because people doesn't go around wetting theirselves..
      however I guess it is because the sight of a girl, crossing her legs, holding, bending... and doing all those things to keep holding, it is really sexy for me.
      the only problem is that it seems to be a really tabu' topic... no one would talk about it... and I don't really know how many people do it... :(