• Ask
  • myTake

I get horny when I hold in my pee

I get horny when I hold in my pee, does this make sense? I told my boyfriend about it and he was impressed. so now he denies me going to the bathroom so we can have sex but its messy. is this a kink?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, making a girl holding in her pee is a fetish, and it's kinky. It's about controlling you. He can control when you go to the bathroom. If he can do that what other aspects of power does he have.I think it might have to do with you kegal muscles. When you hold in your urine, and your going to the bathroom your using your kegal muscles. Th kegal muscles is a group of muscles on both sides of the urethra, up by the bladder. I think it makes you horny because of the pressure built up, and then you feel the release of all of that pressure.Not sure though. Just what I think :)

• This is a fetish, but I don't believe it has to do with controlling anyone. I've gotten horny from holding my bladder as far back as I can remember, and developed out of my own experiences a fetish for also making other girls hold their bladders too. It's just a way to give your partner the intense physical sensations hold it can produce. I started a message-board for people with this fetish and, of the 225 male members, only a 3 demonstrate a secondary interest in controlling women.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it does make sense! And you are not alone. What does it mean: "He was impressed"? Was he turned on? Does he deny you going to the bathroom because he knows you like that, or is it something for himself too? - If you were my girl, it would be heaven for me! It is nothing to feel insecure about. It is just a matter of finding the right partner. And guys who are into it need not necessarily be vulgar, silly or insensitive. Life is more than the textbook of standard education allows...

• Damn I hope I find more girls like you! I'm sorry if anyone finds it gross, but I would love to try having sex with a girl when we both have to pee. I bet our orgasms would be way more intense. :-)

• I seen read a story similar to that. it was weird but I would like to try it... probably in a bath with at least a few inches of water so when we do pee it won't be all over the bed.

• There are two different kinks going on there. One is transmission of control to your boyfriend, and the other is related to pee. Many people get turned on by getting in contact with their lover's pee. You should notice that he enjoys one of them more than the other, or both at the same time.

• its actually a privilege cause you can have a orgasm without doing much cause ur bladder is hitting ur g-spot (I think) and that's y it feels good

What Girls Said 10

• I get it too. When I press my lower stomach when I have to pee it feels wonderful :)

• It's completely normal - It does it to me too (: Like if I press on my lower stomach when I need to pee, it's like a turn-on I don't know why. But I wouldn't have sex while I need to pee - I wouldn't enjoy it at all.Tell him it just feels good to have to pee but it doesn't feel good to have sex while you have to pee - Then you can just have normal sex and make it kinkier! Ha

• Haha, doesn't make sense, I experience it too. I don't think it's "getting horny" but a very similar feeling.

• Wow I thought I was the only one!

• Your gspot is by your bladder , so when you hold it , its like applying pressure to the gspot. This happens to me also .

• I am the exact same way and I thought it was weirder than it apparently seems to be. I actually can achieve near orgasm if I have to pee and I have on one occasion experienced an orgasm from holding it in. That might be even weirder, I don't know. I have never talked about it.

• I also get horny from holding my pee. I used to think I was "the only girl in the world" who got this way. Fortunately, the internet and books saved me from being insecure about it.What you and I have is a sexual fetish. In psychology, sexual fetishes are a strong sexual association for an object, act, or experience which is not ordinarily sexual to others. Sexual fetishes are, in fact, quite normal - however, everyone's sexual fetish(es) are different; so any one particular fetish may seem abnormal or perverse to those who have a different fetish. In that sense it is a kink...in the eyes of someone whose fetish is for something else.As for making sense: holding your pee builds up intense physical sensation which involve the same nerves and reflexes active during sex. If a few particularly intense, or perhaps your earliest, experiences of stimulating these was from having to restrain your bladder, it makes sense you would develop a fetish for it.How a fetish for someone else holding pee develops is less clear to me. In my case it arose out of the thought of someone else experiencing what I experienced. However, many with a fetish for others holding it are not aroused by holding their own pee, or claim their interest in others holding it existed first.I also run a message board on this topic. Your boyfriend's reaction of being "impressed" sounds like something one of our male members would say; and suggests he already had an interest is girls being able to resist peeing before you said anything. He may have suspected your fetish before hand, and even been initially attracted to you because of it.It's usually not about controlling anyone (although it can be); some even say the reverse is true, that a woman holding her pee demonstrates her will-power to resist peeing - hence she is in control and even when denied going to the bathroom cannot be forced through desperation to pee at the expense of dignity. But both cases in my experience are the exception not the rule.For most, what it is about varies from person to person. Many aren't even sure why it makes them horny when someone else is holding it. More than likely your boyfriend just denies you the bathroom before sex cause he knows holding your pee makes you horny, and figures it will turn you on.In your case, I consider you particularly lucky in that your romantic interest already has a "complimentary" fetish. This is quite rare, as the typical scenario is one partner is "weird ed out" by the fetish of the other, or has to "get the other interested" through some effort over time. As long as the other aspects of your relationship are healthy, you may be a "match made in heaven".

• it's hot. me and my boyfriend do this. he denies me and I beg him to let me go. it's a kinky game we play

• its weird I get that too, liike the muscles contract but it feels good hahaha

• me too girl! I drink a lot of water...i drink about 16 oz before I go to bed, and I will wake up in the middle of the night needing to go to the bathroom but horny as hell