I get horny when I hold in my pee

I get horny when I hold in my pee, does this make sense? I told my boyfriend about it and he was impressed. so now he denies me going to the bathroom so we can have sex but its messy. is this a kink?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, making a girl holding in her pee is a fetish, and it's kinky. It's about controlling you. He can control when you go to the bathroom. If he can do that what other aspects of power does he have.

I think it might have to do with you kegal muscles. When you hold in your urine, and your going to the bathroom your using your kegal muscles. Th kegal muscles is a group of muscles on both sides of the urethra, up by the bladder. I think it makes you horny because of the pressure built up, and then you feel the release of all of that pressure.

Not sure though. Just what I think :)

• This is a fetish, but I don't believe it has to do with controlling anyone. I've gotten horny from holding my bladder as far back as I can remember, and developed out of my own experiences a fetish for also making other girls hold their bladders too. It's just a way to give your partner the intense physical sensations hold it can produce. I started a message-board for people with this fetish and, of the 225 male members, only a 3 demonstrate a secondary interest in controlling women.

• Katryina you are more than right... your muscles are stimulated when the pressure grows up... so that's why most of you love those feeling...
      In my opinion, it' something correlated with desperation/wetting... that could come from a branch of sadism, because I do like to stare at a girl who is desperate to pee and even if she ends up wetting herself... obviously this is a fantasy, because people doesn't go around wetting theirselves..
      however I guess it is because the sight of a girl, crossing her legs, holding, bending... and doing all those things to keep holding, it is really sexy for me.
      the only problem is that it seems to be a really tabu' topic... no one would talk about it... and I don't really know how many people do it... :(

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 7

• There are two different kinks going on there. One is transmission of control to your boyfriend, and the other is related to pee. Many people get turned on by getting in contact with their lover's pee. You should notice that he enjoys one of them more than the other, or both at the same time.

• Damn I hope I find more girls like you! I'm sorry if anyone finds it gross, but I would love to try having sex with a girl when we both have to pee. I bet our orgasms would be way more intense. :-)

• I seen read a story similar to that. it was weird but I would like to try it... probably in a bath with at least a few inches of water so when we do pee it won't be all over the bed.

• I'd really like to talk to you... ! I'm curious to share some opinions

• Yes, it does make sense! And you are not alone. What does it mean: "He was impressed"? Was he turned on? Does he deny you going to the bathroom because he knows you like that, or is it something for himself too? - If you were my girl, it would be heaven for me! It is nothing to feel insecure about. It is just a matter of finding the right partner. And guys who are into it need not necessarily be vulgar, silly or insensitive. Life is more than the textbook of standard education allows...

• Wow.. i have the fetish... you can call it Omarashi.. i have always wanted to try having sex with a girl with both of us holding a full bladder...

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 13

• It's completely normal - It does it to me too (: Like if I press on my lower stomach when I need to pee, it's like a turn-on I don't know why. But I wouldn't have sex while I need to pee - I wouldn't enjoy it at all.

Tell him it just feels good to have to pee but it doesn't feel good to have sex while you have to pee - Then you can just have normal sex and make it kinkier! Ha

• Wow I thought I was the only one!

• oh no... there is a lot of girls in my opinion... but the pee is a kind of tabù... and no one like to talk about it... I'm really sad for that!

• Haha, doesn't make sense, I experience it too. I don't think it's "getting horny" but a very similar feeling.

• Your gspot is by your bladder , so when you hold it , its like applying pressure to the gspot. This happens to me also .

• I get it too. When I press my lower stomach when I have to pee it feels wonderful :)

More from Girls
8