Do girls really like an average penis size?

Are there actually some girls on here who prefer their boyfriend to have a 5 or 6 inch penis? Over one which is 7-8 inches? And don't sugar coat it like most people do, I don't care anymore. Cause it seems like every girl wants one that is above average and it has been really stressing me out lately.

Mine is 5.9 inches long :| and I'm not proud of it. Like in the past I used to be a laid back and chilled out guy who wasn't self conscious about anything, I was always happy (I would have no problem just having fun and like skinny dipping or having any problem showing a girl who was interested in me, my private parts) and then reality hit.

I know I'm a bit of a late bloomer but I just broke up with the first girl who I ever dated and she told everyone after we broke up that my penis was small >_<. So I went online to search things up and all I could find were girls who wanted their boyfriend to be like 7 to 8 inches long which really hurts my self esteem :(

Why the heck wasn I born with a bigger penis? I've also even been looking at penis enlargement surgery :( But I don't get why people are hating on me by the way I was born? And why is everyone so judgmental why when say I want to have surgery to make my penis bigger? Like you girls would never truly understand what its like to feel like this and have your whole sexual worth based on something you came to love as you were growing up only to realize girls would prefer something that you don't have ;'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Do women prefer anything that is average? Women are, generally, more demanding that men, but they like to portray themselves as people who care about personality above all. They really do care about your personality as long as you have a big penis, big bank account, are tall, and are good looking.

What Girls Said 20

• I can't take bigger ones...

They bottom out, hit the cervix and hurt...

• Ok I'm pretty small so yeah average works perfectly for me. Plus, the intensity is wayy more emotional than physical for me, if I feel super connected to the guy then it's a lot better than with someone who I don't care for as deeply. I think you guys underrate how important emotions are to us, esp. with sex... there is more to it than just physical things!

Oh and plastic surgery or w/e, that is rediculous! Plus, isn't 5.9" above average anyways?! :o)

• Small as in short and petite?

• I mean if that's what you want to feel more confident then sure. But I'm just saying that not all girls are like that, and there's ones like me that are fine with that size, that's all!

• Yea fine til the next best thing comes along. .

• I honestly don't care about the length. It's the girth that's more important. Long penises can be painful for a lot of women, as it is more likely to hit the cervix.

• EVERY GIRL IS GOING TO LIKE IT DIFFRENT! this question shouldn’t be allowed on here cause it’s just common sence that not every girl is the same.

BUT from my experience not all guys with big d***s know how to work it, my most recent ex was very very blessed. He was very long and wide, didn’t fit half of it in me so kinda a waste. He hurt like a bitch! At the time I had an IUD in so he hit it the wrong was quite a few times and we had to stop and I was in pain for hours with extreme bad cramps. For some reason when doing cowgirl he would slip out a lot , probally my fault tho but it normally doesn’t happen. But my current guy is like 5 maby 6 in he’s pretty average . BEST SEX EVER , like no lie. But he dose have a hard time is we do it sideways on our sides. Not sure why. Personally I like him being average, cause it all fits in me so no wasted d*** lol.

• Is this new organ that I never heard? Penus? Seems scary big very big.

More from Girls
15

What Guys Said 26

• Girls talk sh*t when they are miserable or somehow got beat to the punch. Take it with a grain of salt. Even if you packed serious heat, she would have found something else to criticize.

Your penis is average and that's good enough for most girls.

• They are content with average but many prefer above average. They just settle with average because for a relationship they are looking for other qualities that are more important than penis size and realistically they can't get everything they want in a partner.

For one night stands studies have shown they prefer bigger dicks.

• She just wants to hurt your feelings. You're d*** is your d***. Nothing to be ashamed about at all.

She probably has no idea what average is, she just wanted to make some noise because she's a sh*tty person.

• What is a penus?

• i meant penis but the question would b cancelled if i wrote penis thats y i wrote penus

• No it would not.

• gag doesn't have a strict profanity filter and unless it directly offends people it can't be reported

• I think most guys can relate to your problem. I myself am bigger than average, but I have had hard-on issues with girls in the past. So basically I have a corvette in my pant's that stall's out coming out of the gate. At the end of the day, most of us have insecurities below the waist for various reasons. If you meet a good girl, she won't care and will be there to work with what whatever you got.

From my experience, most sluts do care about size. Guess what? That's the type of girls I attract. Some of my friends on the other hand, who have admitted in conversation. That there package was average to below, tend to meet/get with girls who are more girlfriend material. So if your not the type of guy that just likes one night stands, you honestly have nothing to worry about.

More from Guys
21