Do girls really like an average penis size?

Are there actually some girls on here who prefer their boyfriend to have a 5 or 6 inch penis? Over one which is 7-8 inches? And don't sugar coat it like most people do, I don't care anymore. Cause it seems like every girl wants one that is above average and it has been really stressing me out lately.

Mine is 5.9 inches long :| and I'm not proud of it. Like in the past I used to be a laid back and chilled out guy who wasn't self conscious about anything, I was always happy (I would have no problem just having fun and like skinny dipping or having any problem showing a girl who was interested in me, my private parts) and then reality hit.

I know I'm a bit of a late bloomer but I just broke up with the first girl who I ever dated and she told everyone after we broke up that my penis was small >_<. So I went online to search things up and all I could find were girls who wanted their boyfriend to be like 7 to 8 inches long which really hurts my self esteem :(

Why the heck wasn I born with a bigger penis? I've also even been looking at penis enlargement surgery :( But I don't get why people are hating on me by the way I was born? And why is everyone so judgmental why when say I want to have surgery to make my penis bigger? Like you girls would never truly understand what its like to feel like this and have your whole sexual worth based on something you came to love as you were growing up only to realize girls would prefer something that you don't have ;'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Do women prefer anything that is average? Women are, generally, more demanding that men, but they like to portray themselves as people who care about personality above all. They really do care about your personality as long as you have a big penis, big bank account, are tall, and are good looking.

What Girls Said 20

• I can't take bigger ones...

They bottom out, hit the cervix and hurt...

• Ok I'm pretty small so yeah average works perfectly for me. Plus, the intensity is wayy more emotional than physical for me, if I feel super connected to the guy then it's a lot better than with someone who I don't care for as deeply. I think you guys underrate how important emotions are to us, esp. with sex... there is more to it than just physical things!

Oh and plastic surgery or w/e, that is rediculous! Plus, isn't 5.9" above average anyways?! :o)

• Small as in short and petite?

• I mean if that's what you want to feel more confident then sure. But I'm just saying that not all girls are like that, and there's ones like me that are fine with that size, that's all!

• Yea fine til the next best thing comes along. .

• I honestly don't care about the length. It's the girth that's more important. Long penises can be painful for a lot of women, as it is more likely to hit the cervix.

• EVERY GIRL IS GOING TO LIKE IT DIFFRENT! this question shouldn’t be allowed on here cause it’s just common sence that not every girl is the same.

BUT from my experience not all guys with big d***s know how to work it, my most recent ex was very very blessed. He was very long and wide, didn’t fit half of it in me so kinda a waste. He hurt like a bitch! At the time I had an IUD in so he hit it the wrong was quite a few times and we had to stop and I was in pain for hours with extreme bad cramps. For some reason when doing cowgirl he would slip out a lot , probally my fault tho but it normally doesn’t happen. But my current guy is like 5 maby 6 in he’s pretty average . BEST SEX EVER , like no lie. But he dose have a hard time is we do it sideways on our sides. Not sure why. Personally I like him being average, cause it all fits in me so no wasted d*** lol.

• Is this new organ that I never heard? Penus? Seems scary big very big.

• at least 10 inches or I make an excuse to leave.

• it's go big or go home..

• That girl is a douche. Not all women like a big one. I am one of those women. This girl, and I say girl will get her come uppens, she probably said that to you just to hurt you, she knew just were to hit right to the groin, men are so sensitive about their package.

• 5.9 not 5.8 if you were in my bed and your penis was in my mouth vagina or ass I would not know the difference of 5.9 to 6 in

Do you know how to use it, are you confident as that is all that counts. So use your 5.9 inch penis and be happy that it isn't 5.7inches.

• Girls that talk sh*t after the relationship are horrible...especially the ones that spread your penis size around.

There will be the girls that tell you they like average, and the girls that tell you they like big, and the ones that tell you they like them thicker.

It's all subjective. No one will like the same thing. Don't worry so much. You'll find a girl that will be happy with your size.

• How old are you like 7?

• Is not about the size that matters,is how you do it..just take practice to be better.Don't feel about what she said. Don't let that change who you are.

• I haven't actually had sex but I feel that I would prefer 4 inches. This is based on what I how far I can go with my finger.

• I dont. I like 7 and up. I have a pocket razor that is 5.5 inches and fits into my pocket. I prefer big and thick. Can hit more areas but some girls do like average

• yeah why not

• you seem like you dont know a few things so i'll school you, first you can't ask that kind of question because every girl is different and has different preferences, two not all girls will give you head, and it usually doesn't matter how big it is unless its deepthroat, that said few girls will go through with it and even less like it, and finally, a girls vagina is capable of adjusting to most men's size when theyre aroused, but that doesn't mean a monstercock could or should go in (or any foreign object like a hand), most girls would be happy with 4 to 7 inches, will still feel pleasure with 3 to 2 and would be in pain with 8 and above (unless theyre loose as a cows butt), there are exceptions to everything i said but this is pretty much the standard.

• get the f*** over it. everyone likes different sh*t, jesus christ.

• You guys are constantly obsessing over this. To me its so funny that you think we care that much. Honestly to me, its as trivial as worrying about your hat size. I don't care. We don't tell our girlfriends about it. We aren't as shallow as guys. Don't worry or show you are worried about it ever again, please. What if I kept asking if my t*ts were big enough? It's annoying.

• DONT get plastic surgery because that girl said that. For an example, people sometimes make comments on my nose, I have a small nose and they are like "omg your nose is small!" and SO WHAT? Why care about what someone else thinks about that? I know it's not easy to ignore them, but just try to. Its your body, and you should be proud of your own body. The human body is a beautiful thing. Everyone is different, some guys have a big penis, some have an average size penis, and its all fine. All sizes are good.

If we would be all the same looking, THAT would be boring. Think about it, everyones different and everyone looks different, that's kinda special, don't you think? :) So never, change yourself for someone else.

And forget that girl by the way. You'll find a girl who will like you for YOU, for who you are. :)

• I know this is crazy but I don't care what size is your d***. Maybe other girls do, but I don't, I just find it silly.

What Guys Said 26

• Girls talk sh*t when they are miserable or somehow got beat to the punch. Take it with a grain of salt. Even if you packed serious heat, she would have found something else to criticize.

Your penis is average and that's good enough for most girls.

• They are content with average but many prefer above average. They just settle with average because for a relationship they are looking for other qualities that are more important than penis size and realistically they can't get everything they want in a partner.

For one night stands studies have shown they prefer bigger dicks.

• She just wants to hurt your feelings. You're d*** is your d***. Nothing to be ashamed about at all.

She probably has no idea what average is, she just wanted to make some noise because she's a sh*tty person.

• What is a penus?

• i meant penis but the question would b cancelled if i wrote penis thats y i wrote penus

• No it would not.

• gag doesn't have a strict profanity filter and unless it directly offends people it can't be reported

• I think most guys can relate to your problem. I myself am bigger than average, but I have had hard-on issues with girls in the past. So basically I have a corvette in my pant's that stall's out coming out of the gate. At the end of the day, most of us have insecurities below the waist for various reasons. If you meet a good girl, she won't care and will be there to work with what whatever you got.

From my experience, most sluts do care about size. Guess what? That's the type of girls I attract. Some of my friends on the other hand, who have admitted in conversation. That there package was average to below, tend to meet/get with girls who are more girlfriend material. So if your not the type of guy that just likes one night stands, you honestly have nothing to worry about.

• I don't know man, I just dunno.

• Its not the size its how you make love with her in bed. That's count. Some girls do prefer bigger penises but they can equally be satisfied with the average size - given you do the things right.

• Sex is like being good at a sport, being amazing in one aspect doesn't make you a good player. End of the day think of sex as a game, if you're lacking in one area then strengthen in another area.

Your d*** is your d***, it doesn't define you so stop letting it.

• 8--D = :( 8--------D = :)

• Totally get what you mean dude. Me being half Korean, and looking like I'm full blown Korean it's always in the back of my head that if I were to approach someone it'd be in their thoughts. Even though I'm a tad under 6 which is about average, I just feel small because of Asian sterotypes. I will admit, based on what I've seen it's probably true.

• penus and vegina... is this supposed to be funny? Cuz its not

• gira want a man like this 8========================================D, naw I'm jk most don't give a sh*t if you know how to use it

• I think I might not even be as long as you and I consider myself pretty close to average. Forget what ignorant girls say. What I think is if the majority of girls actually prefer a larger than average than penis well then screw dem all! What we got is what we got. You're the natural size nothing wrong with your size

• So is 8.5 too big then

• I'm 7.4" long and 5.9" girth I'm happy with my size, would I be considered average?

• I don't think "prefer" is the right word, but most are perfectly fine with it.

I honestly have a 7" cock, and I've been with a variety of women, and a good portion of them reacted like I was almost freakishly large, assuming that it was something ridiculous like 9-12 inches. I think women are horrible at gauging actual penis size, and most think that 5-6 inch cocks are 7-8 inch cocks.

Almost every girl I've been with could not take me in all the way. There have been a couple, but mostly I'm hitting their cervix at least an inch before I'm all the way in, and the ones that I could go "balls deep" in, I was still able to touch the cervix with hard thrusting.

The reactions I recieve to this are mixed. Most girls find it uncomfortable, and some even painful when I hit their cervix. Some girls, the ones who enjoy a bit of pain during sex, fucking love it.

The reality of it is that I think a girthy, 5.5 - 6" cock would be what most women consider "perfect" - they get the sensation of being filled up, and lots of friction, but they don't have to worry about the cervix being hit (unless they like that) - so he can go as slow and gentle or hard and fast as she likes without any issues.

I'm not complaining about my cock, I'm very happy that it's the size it is, but I honestly don't think it would negatively impact my love life if it were a bit shorter.

• Oh, and it limits the positions I'm able to do sometimes as well. Most girls can't ride me cowgirl, becuase all of their weight is coming down on my dick as it bottoms out, which is actually kind of painful. Does not work at all.

• I don't know about prefer but I think most girls don't care all that much. Other things are much more important to their sexual satisfaction (provided you don't have a miropenis) never mind their emotional satisfaction.

• no 99% dont. and i dont sugar coat it. i dont expect to find a woman with a 4 inch penis.

• Women say they prefer 5-6 Inches but what they really prefer is 7-8 like you said. But hopefully they look past the Dragon and focus on your Looks/Personality instead.

• Im 6 inches/ average girth, and through college and high school I've been with about 40 girls. One girl i dated would not shut up about how huge my dick was and would always gasp at it like they do in p*rn movies , another girl would cum like 5 to 10 times and leave the bed soaking wet everytime. 90% of them said i had a perfect size/shape penis, most of these girls were cute/fit and had sex with less that less than 15 people.
    But some girls called me small, they were always the least fun to have sex with, very selfish, slutty, self absorbed, and had messed up lives.

So complete nympho sluts love big dicks, but there's still a ton of gorgeous girls that you can give mind blowing orgasms to with your dick, if they give you hate say "Fuck you" and go find one thats worthy of your average penis

• Stay in school kid, and don't worry about sex for a while.

• If she says you are below average tell her, her cup size is below average. 5.5 Inches for guys. C size for women.

• Look man. Life is not fair. The average life expectancy of a butterfly is about a year and that makes me think. Why is it called a butterfly? What came 1st the word butter or butterfly? Either way none of this makes sense. Now you ask (see here I am finally approaching the crux of this problem) why you have such a small penny arcade. Hey not all people have enough money to store a lot of "equipment" if you know what I mean. Get a pair of skinny jeans and take some vitamin E. I usually do not pander for best answer but clearly I deserve it.

• Ok I apologize. I did not really get specific with you. Sometimes my mind wanders. The life span of a butterfly is dependent on the breed. They can live only a few days, anything up to a year, depending on the species. The copper butterfly and small blue butterfly are generally thought to have the shortest life span and only live up to a maximum of a few days.

The longest life span is that of the migrating monarch butterfly, which can live up to 12 months.

I hope that clears things up.

• *Taps foot* I am waitingggggggggg...

• Dude...just wow. Your fine don't stress and don't get a plastic implant on your manhood wtf! I f*cked a p*rn star down in the valley for hours and hours and believe me she was satisfied. I'm "only" 5.5", she's been with dudes with 12" schlongs! Didn't bother me, her either...she came..we'll, like a p*rn star..over and over again :)

• Your ex was a hateful person who just wanted to hurt you after you broke up with her. I have a 5" penis and have never had a hard time keeping a girl. If a girl likes you, she likes you. Go to the gym and work out more so you feel better about your body. Once you do, your insecurity about your perfectly normal penis will go away. That's what I did, and I used to think I was small, even though both of us are average.