Do girls really like an average penis size?

Are there actually some girls on here who prefer their boyfriend to have a 5 or 6 inch penis? Over one which is 7-8 inches? And don't sugar coat it like most people do, I don't care anymore. Cause it seems like every girl wants one that is above average and it has been really stressing me out lately.

Mine is 5.9 inches long :| and I'm not proud of it. Like in the past I used to be a laid back and chilled out guy who wasn't self conscious about anything, I was always happy (I would have no problem just having fun and like skinny dipping or having any problem showing a girl who was interested in me, my private parts) and then reality hit.

I know I'm a bit of a late bloomer but I just broke up with the first girl who I ever dated and she told everyone after we broke up that my penis was small >_<. So I went online to search things up and all I could find were girls who wanted their boyfriend to be like 7 to 8 inches long which really hurts my self esteem :(

Why the heck wasn I born with a bigger penis? I've also even been looking at penis enlargement surgery :( But I don't get why people are hating on me by the way I was born? And why is everyone so judgmental why when say I want to have surgery to make my penis bigger? Like you girls would never truly understand what its like to feel like this and have your whole sexual worth based on something you came to love as you were growing up only to realize girls would prefer something that you don't have ;'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Do women prefer anything that is average? Women are, generally, more demanding that men, but they like to portray themselves as people who care about personality above all. They really do care about your personality as long as you have a big penis, big bank account, are tall, and are good looking.

• Report

Oh, you can always tell your ex, you have an average size penis; therefore, her vagina is above average in size :)

• Report

=/ wow.

• Report

Totally. . About the bank account and the whole nine yards. . Couldn't have put it better myself.