Does your hips get wider if you have sex a lot?

This girl at my school was a virgin and very meek around guys, but then after she got a boyfriend her hips seem to have gotten noticeably wider. I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I never noticed the phenomena, however I do recall numerous times when I was a teen hearing the older people making remarks about different girls getting "honeymoon hips". Because of that I would say it is quite possible that the female pelvis opens with sexual activity.

• It was my impression that "honeymoon hips" meant the result of a girl letting herself go after she got married, and thus getting bigger hips because of poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. Not sure which one is the intended meaning of the phrase, and google didn't help.

• Show Older
    • No worries, I wasn't trying to discredit you. Just trying to say that I was under a different impression. My intuition strongly leans towards disbelieving that the pelvis could become bent via sex.

• Sox, no ofense taken. Like I said, you may well be correct. What do you think though about the pelvis deforming during childbirth? I'm inclined to think the female pelvis is somewhat maleable during the child bearing years.