Do you like when you can see the opposite sex's junk in pants?

Like for a girl it'd be a camel toe, for a guy a moose knuckle... y'know. Do you like it or does it put you off?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I enjoy seeing it on guys, but only if I'm attracted to him already, and only if it's clearly accidental, like because of the way his pants fit and not because he's purposefully trying to show off. I can tell the difference and it isn't attractive when they try too hard.. I wouldn't even look at the crotch area if I didn't think the guy was really remarkably attractive otherwise though. On girls I genuinely don't notice, and don't find it offensive. I always check myself in the mirror to make sure I don't have that little issue going on down there, but for other girls I never see it even when they try to point it out to me, like "omg these jeans are so unflattering, but they're so comfy so I wore them out anyway lulz!" nope, still can't see it LOL!

• I had (?) a pair of jeans that were a little bit tight down there and I stopped wearing them because I figured people were looking. ... I mean at least there's something to look at but still. eh.

• If it makes you self conscience then don't wear it :) it also makes it difficult to hide when you get those random out of nowhere boners and that can make you feel all the more uncomfortable. Another benefit to wearing snug fitting jeans (like "girl" jeans that really hug you all around) is being a bit more accessible for affection while cuddling. Only once you're both comfortable with it of course.

• A waistband tuck always gets rid of the stiffs.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on who and the age. If it's some old grandpa then it's not so nice...

• Lol! On guys yeah

• It's a fail don't really care for it

• Moose knuckle. link Nah, I'm not really into it. No.

What Guys Said 6

• I think this belongs in the sexuality section

• Camel toe does not turn me on.

• Think it's trashy. Nope.

• It depends entirely on the state of our relationship. If it is on a stranger, acquaintance, friend, or romantic partner who I am not yet close with, it is off-putting. If it is being displayed out of comfort and casual dress, with someone who I am equally comfortable around.. for example, a monogamous relationship in which we live together and have shared the deepest expression of love, I would appreciate their body, simply by belonging to the one I love, in its entirety and not have a care in the world about it.

• It looks like a lame attention whoring move when a girl dresses so tight you can see her p****. From a sexual standpoint, it is a turn on. From a mental standpoint, you think, jeeze what a skanky slut.

• Thank you!

• Good answer, I agree. Seems like most guys think a camel toe is gross ... the f***? That's okay, I think inflatable t*ts are disgusting.

• if he's got a big d*ck, then yes I love it.