Really freaky things to do in bed?

Can I get some suggestions for freaky things to do in bed? I've searched but most of the stuff I've found is *really* bland. I'm looking for suggestions on actual kinky stuff here not just anal.

Any suggestions? I'm trying to put together a 12 days of Christmas type thing for my guy

No ass play allowed on his side (he has a phobia of anything near or in his ass). I'll take anything in mine though (he loves anal and rimming).

Most Helpful Guy

• Which one of you plans to be the dominant one?

Ropes, chains, blindfolds, gags, whips, collars, leashes, clamps, dildos, vibrators, and at least two people who know how to use them.

• Most of that stuff is used regularly with us (I never thought of the collars and leashes though.. those may be interesting if he complies to use them). I'm not sure if he'd feel comfortable having me on a leash although I'd be up for it. I'm looking for 2 girls to invite in (I already know one will since she has asked me to join in with her before) but I'm not sure if I know another girl who'd be open to having a foursome.

• I've never tried anything that hardcore (wouldn't the tools be pretty expensive? I'm trying not to spend too much on this). We're not really into pain (moreso pleasure). I'm all for being tied up and "punished" but I'd rather it not hurt (same with him. he'll tolerate a little pain but it's not really on his list of things to do)

• Only tool you would really need is a hand drill, they're not crazy expensive if you get a cheap one. Need some screws and some copper pipe and fittings if you're going to do it though, as well as a base to do it on (a couple sheets of plywood work).

If pain isn't your thing then just some rope and other restraints I guess, let your imagination run wild and you would be surprised how much you can think up with rope.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 7

• The best and freakiest thing to do in bed is not being in bed or the bedroom in 1st place ;) - let's begin with that and then answer after knowing from you as to what are both your dislikes in 1st place :D

• We rarely ever do it in bed. I just used that phrase because it seemed to be the easiest to use. We frequently have public sex (he likes that very much). He doesn't like anything near or in his butt (but he's the complete opposite when it comes to me. He loves rimming me and anal). Neither one of us really like pain but I do like to be tied up and pleasured

• you will not find really freaky on here. and if you could the prudes and censors would take the fun out of it. message. might be able to fill in 6 days at least.

• Tell you what. I promise that *I* will not delete any answer to this question, or this question itself. So long as nobody posts anything that is straight up blatant p*rnography. If it's educational, I'll leave it alone.

• toban, I appreciate your sentiment. but others will not appreciate the candid response from me. but there is no way to answer this without offending some prude. then report. which always ends up with removed. just my experience. no anger. not my thing. just find another way. hey dude. you can message if you want. later.

• daaang other girls should takw notes

• Is it him or you that doesn't like watersports?

• I'll talk to him about it. I think if we tried it then it would be more of a fun thing and less of a sexual one (similar to the speculum idea previously suggested)

• Ok..you sound really cool to me.(:(:(:

• I am so totally into pee. But my girlfriend ripped off a speculum from her doctor one day..I did not ask her for that and sort of turned me off . (the theft I mean) ..was interesting to see her cervix though..wow

• Try lubeing your finger and putting it in his ass during oral. It felt great when my girlfriend did that to me and made the orgasm great.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 0