Really freaky things to do in bed?

Can I get some suggestions for freaky things to do in bed? I've searched but most of the stuff I've found is *really* bland. I'm looking for suggestions on actual kinky stuff here not just anal.Any suggestions? I'm trying to put together a 12 days of Christmas type thing for my guy

No ass play allowed on his side (he has a phobia of anything near or in his ass). I'll take anything in mine though (he loves anal and rimming).

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Which one of you plans to be the dominant one?Ropes, chains, blindfolds, gags, whips, collars, leashes, clamps, dildos, vibrators, and at least two people who know how to use them.

• Most of that stuff is used regularly with us (I never thought of the collars and leashes though.. those may be interesting if he complies to use them). I'm not sure if he'd feel comfortable having me on a leash although I'd be up for it. I'm looking for 2 girls to invite in (I already know one will since she has asked me to join in with her before) but I'm not sure if I know another girl who'd be open to having a foursome.

• Show Older
    • I've never tried anything that hardcore (wouldn't the tools be pretty expensive? I'm trying not to spend too much on this). We're not really into pain (moreso pleasure). I'm all for being tied up and "punished" but I'd rather it not hurt (same with him. he'll tolerate a little pain but it's not really on his list of things to do)

• Only tool you would really need is a hand drill, they're not crazy expensive if you get a cheap one. Need some screws and some copper pipe and fittings if you're going to do it though, as well as a base to do it on (a couple sheets of plywood work).If pain isn't your thing then just some rope and other restraints I guess, let your imagination run wild and you would be surprised how much you can think up with rope.

What Guys Said 6

• The best and freakiest thing to do in bed is not being in bed or the bedroom in 1st place ;) - let's begin with that and then answer after knowing from you as to what are both your dislikes in 1st place :D

• We rarely ever do it in bed. I just used that phrase because it seemed to be the easiest to use. We frequently have public sex (he likes that very much). He doesn't like anything near or in his butt (but he's the complete opposite when it comes to me. He loves rimming me and anal). Neither one of us really like pain but I do like to be tied up and pleasured

• you will not find really freaky on here. and if you could the prudes and censors would take the fun out of it. message. might be able to fill in 6 days at least.

• Tell you what. I promise that *I* will not delete any answer to this question, or this question itself. So long as nobody posts anything that is straight up blatant p*rnography. If it's educational, I'll leave it alone.

• toban, I appreciate your sentiment. but others will not appreciate the candid response from me. but there is no way to answer this without offending some prude. then report. which always ends up with removed. just my experience. no anger. not my thing. just find another way. hey dude. you can message if you want. later.

• daaang other girls should takw notes

• Try lubeing your finger and putting it in his ass during oral. It felt great when my girlfriend did that to me and made the orgasm great.

• Hmm... some suggestions, you could try these...Fantasy roleplayRimmingThreesomesPeggingBall gagsMouth ringsCock ringsBondageS&MErotic asphyxiation (Be VERY careful)Water sportsBath housesNipple clipsButt PlugsFloggingCuttingSensory deprivationSaline injectionsSpeculumsFeathersThat's all that come to mind, off the top of my head, if I think of anything else, I'll add to the list. How's that so far?

• Pegging, bath houses, water sports, cutting and butt plugs are all out of question. I think I may consider the sensory deprivation though (although it's such an obvious choice we haven't done it in a while).A couple of questions though. Do **** rings help with the feeling or does it just hold an erection for longer? What's sexy about speculums? (I'm sure he'd love to look in there just for fun but I think it'll be more educational than sexual right?)

• Show Older
    • I think he will like speculums though not really in a sexual way but he'll be very interested in looking in there. He's exactly like Curious George.. the only difference between him and George is that he's not a monkey. The c*ck ring seems kinda pointless (he can last forever in bed already so if it's not giving him any pleasure then it's no use).

• Well, for the most part, I say watch more p*rn, maybe go to a p*rn torrent site (if you use torrents) and check out the different categories to see what's out there. Other than that, I'm not sure what you consider "bland" or what. Though when it comes to trying new things, sometimes just surprising someone isn't the way to go. Sometimes you need to discuss this stuff with your partner. Try asking him what he'd like to do, or if he doesn't come up with anything, you could give him suggestions.

• Is it him or you that doesn't like watersports?

• I'll talk to him about it. I think if we tried it then it would be more of a fun thing and less of a sexual one (similar to the speculum idea previously suggested)

• Ok..you sound really cool to me.(:(:(:

• I am so totally into pee. But my girlfriend ripped off a speculum from her doctor one day..I did not ask her for that and sort of turned me off . (the theft I mean) ..was interesting to see her cervix though..wow

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!