Blow job with a condom

I'm not sure if my guy is clean or not, so I wanted to get a flavored condom. Does that make it less sensitive? Could I still get him off? Thanks and God bless :)

Thanks for the answers everybody, I appreciate your advice and insight :) God bless

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I love it. "God bless" on a blowjob question. That is classic.

• We all make bad decisions. I still love God even though I don't always do the right thing :)

• Modern day christians claim to follow the Bible in all its words and teachings, not whatever other random texts from the day that are supposedly of the same origin. Personally I have no problems with blowjobs in a moral fashion whatsoever. It just bothers me when people claim to be part of a religion for the sake of the identity and apparent "comfort", yet refuse to follow the actual teachings.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 12

• A condom does not seize any sensitivity, all it does is stop the guy feeling the wetness which is nice, so yeah you will get him off when he wears one. Why would you touch a guy you doubted of being clean, because if I thought a girl was unclean there's no way I could touch her even with a condom one eeww,

• If someone is unclean or unhygienic I'd have run away from them ages ago in first place.

Flavored or otherwise condoms make little or no difference to the touch or feel for the one wearing it, you on the other hand will realize that you are sucking at something rubbery ;)

Ofcourse you can get him off even if you put a cloth in place of a condom :D

• I completely disagree about condoms making a difference in sensation. The only thing that sucks worse than using them is catching an STD.

They wrap everything up so tightly that in stead of your skin sliding up and down your penis it's just a rigid shaft and her mouth (or vagina) slides up and down on the rubber. Huge sensation loss for me. I'm not all that big either. The only ones I've found that didn't do that are natural condoms which are loose and grip you with a rubber band

• Appreciate what you said Dionysos but not everyone experiences what you do :) There's always a difference. The only thing I find irritating about a condom is you need to break from the passionate moment to 'dress' yourself up lol

• It feels less good with a condom, but it's worth the safety to use it if you are not sure about the guy.

• If he is not clean or has medical sunrises why are you putting your face in it?

How do you benefit by being with a guy who is not prepared or straight enough to be with a woman?

Good luck

• Don't suck his d*** until you get him tested, condom or no.

A blow job with a condom isn't as much fun as getting a handjob.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 5

• I think it would be a better idea to just wait until he gets tested, personally.

• Just get flavored lube.

• How would that prevent STD's?

• The flavor isn't the problem though... so lube wouldn't make a difference. At least she is trying to be clean. Things like genital warts are skin to skin, but things like chlamydia are only deep infections... so it is eliminating some things.

• Chlamydia is curable. Herpes aren't.

• You shouldn't give him one if you're not sure

Bj with condoms aren't great

• If you are worried about him, don't suck his d***

• And god bless the d*** you gonna blow :D

• OK if you were worried about him not being clean, even with a condom your face with still be in his...downstairs...and you could still catch something regardless.