He couldn't get an erection?

I finally had time with alone with the guy I have a mad crush on. So, we started kissing and making out, clothes came off -- but he could not get an erection? Is it me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had ED before. It could be a variety of reasons:

-He was nervous

-He was drunk

-He psyched himself out

-He is on medication that causes ED as a side effect

For me it was the medication I was on at the time. When I got off the meds I had a good sex life all over again

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 7

• I've never heard of a young guy having problems getting it up, other than for medical reasons. Some medications can have sexual side effects, for example pseudophedrine can make it difficult to maintain one. But unless he was super drunk, or on Claritin I don't know what to tell you.

• it's not you. Probably he is nervous or has a problem with erection. To me it did not happen, but there are oversensitive guys who need to hear flute to get an erection.

• ahahah he was

probably nervous as hell

• No, it was probably just an off night for him you can have a second shot and he should be fine.

• Maybe he's infertile.

And no, "being nervous" definitely is not the reason.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 3

• maybe he has ED

• yeah its you

it could be him too.

its def one of the 2 of you's fault.

maybe you sucked at what you were doing

maybe he's actually gay

maybe its just the 2 of you in a combination that doesn't work.

maybe its just normal for a guy to not always be able to get hard.

• I don't have experience neither do I have male genitalia, I've done some reading and my conclusion is that he could be too nervous

• I need someone to confirm what I said is true.. hopefully someone will comment or answer your question