Does having sex at 16 make you a slut?

I am in a relationship with a guy. I am in love with him so does it make me a slut?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No young lady, whether you have sex at 16 or 14 or 12 or even younger it doesn't make you a slut in any way.Sex and related desires have been presented by nature to us. It wakes up in everyone depending on various factors not yet fathomed or discovered by us. As long as it's not been forced on you or someone has not taken advantage of your upcoming desires to satiate himself it's OK. In the latter too it's bad on the one who has taken advantage of you if so, without explaining or warning you but not on you.Also if you have just had sex cause the desire came up it doesn't make you a slut or any such thing even if you don't love that person it's ok.At 16 you are too young to bear children for various natural reasons, but having sex is OK as long as you don't regret the experience later which is a general human tendency

• Thanks a lot!

• Show Older
    • 'slut' / 'whore' etc are a terms coined by humanity (both men & women) & meant 2 b degrading for various reasons when society was formed primarily for the protection of women themselves. We have managed to metamorphise it's meaning over the ages to suit our requiremens. I have answered this part in detail in at least 2 questions on GAG that I remember.However, nature has given everyone living including plants a capability and urge to reproduce depending on their age & even at 10/12 or a earlier

• Thus as answering nature's call or eating frequently doesn't make one a slut, nor does sexuality in the same term. It depends on how one looks at and perceives it.This is a very lengthy discussion and cannot be generalized. But end of the day I know what I say is correct ;) :D

What Guys Said 11

• No, more of a bimbo. A slut would sleep with many guys by your age.

• What's a bimbo :P?

• Show Older
    • Thanks :)

• A bimbo is someone who has to ask, what is a bimbo?

• A slut is someone who sleeps with random people, not someone who enjoys sex with her boyfriend at 16, so don't worry, sex with someone who is happy to be your fella does not deem you a slut,x

• Thank you :D

• the average age people lose their virginity in the USA is 17yrs. So no, you are not a slut simply for having sex at 16. Now having sex just for the sake of having sex (e.g. casual sex, multiple partners, etc) can make you a slut at any age.That said being a slut is only a bad thing if you think it is. If having no strings attached sex is something you enjoy than the moniker of "slut" or "bimbo" shouldn't matter. If you don't like the idea of being a slut then make sure your sexual encounters aren't simply casual affairs but significant to you.The term slut has negative connotations and certainly at age 16 being a "slut" is a slippery slope to start on. But if you enjoy sex and want to "Just Do It!" then don't worry a so much about whatever label may be applied and enjoy your life...otherwise find a boyfriend and have sex within the confines of a serious relationship

• Thank you :D

• Not necessarily. Numbers do not define a slut, personality and lifestyle does. so if you are 16 and slept with some random guy you just met an hour ago at a party, yeah I might think your a bit of a slut. If you're 16 but slept with a guy whom you were committed to and dating, then I wouldn't see a problem with it.

• Thank you :D

• No. Slut is someone who sleeps around. Having sex at 16 does not mean you're a slut. Relax and Enjoy.

• Thanks :D

• Not necessarily. But it CAN make you a mother.

• I'm having safe sex no worries:P Now if I am the one out of 1000 who has such bad luck that the condom won't work then I don't know xD

• No, it's not related to age. Now, if you have casual sex with random guys often, that would make you more of a slut. But in your situation, no. It just means you had sex on a young age, nothing more.

• Thanks:)

• Oh little girl, you even asked question about this? :))) I am baddd :DD I agree.

• uum what? You are not helping me here ;P

• no

• Of course not, but 16 is probably too young to be having sex though.

• yeah I know but homones kind of took over me :P

• Just be careful I guess

• The definition of slut is more than one partner

What Girls Said 6

• not really if you have been dating for X amount of time it is fine, now if you had multiple partners or sex with strangers, then yes you would be

• No only one guy :P

• i thought so , no you aren't a slut

• No, that doesn't make you a slut. Just be careful and use birth control or condoms.

• We're using condoms. I read that the pill causes some liver desease and I don't want to take the risk..

• You're not in love, you only think you are. You're 16 for crying out loud.

• Yes I think you are right I'm not in love :P In my language we have a word for it but it can't be transilated exactly so I just said "in love" xD

• Show Older
    • Maybe that's because the guy your with is better for you :) not because of your age

• Suree it is.

• No that does not make you a slut. You say you are committed and love him so that's good :) have you guys had sex yet or are you thinking about starting?

• We did and I really liked. There wasn't any pain so there was really no downside to it for me :P

• That's great :) just be safe! Being a slut would be if you cheated on him or if ou guys broke up and you started sleeping with tons of guys lol

• No. I lost my virginity at 16. More girls do than one would think. A slut is someone who sleeps around. As long as it is monogamous and y'all are safe then there really isn't an issue. Of course you are going to run across those people who think you are too young, or that you should wait until marriage, but so what. That is their choice and this is yours.

• Thanks :D

• No, in my opinion you are not! You haven't shown proof of being a slut! Being that you asked this question it makes me assum you are a virgin?! To me a slut is someone who sleeps around! They have many sex partners in which many are from hook ups/one night stands and that includes prostitutes!

• Thanks for your answer :DNo I'm not a virgin not any more :P

• How was it if you don't mind me asking?

• How long we have been together? about 3 months