Does having sex at 16 make you a slut?

I am in a relationship with a guy. I am in love with him so does it make me a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• No young lady, whether you have sex at 16 or 14 or 12 or even younger it doesn't make you a slut in any way.

Sex and related desires have been presented by nature to us. It wakes up in everyone depending on various factors not yet fathomed or discovered by us.

As long as it's not been forced on you or someone has not taken advantage of your upcoming desires to satiate himself it's OK. In the latter too it's bad on the one who has taken advantage of you if so, without explaining or warning you but not on you.

Also if you have just had sex cause the desire came up it doesn't make you a slut or any such thing even if you don't love that person it's ok.

At 16 you are too young to bear children for various natural reasons, but having sex is OK as long as you don't regret the experience later which is a general human tendency

• Thanks a lot!

• Show Older
    • 'slut' / 'whore' etc are a terms coined by humanity (both men & women) & meant 2 b degrading for various reasons when society was formed primarily for the protection of women themselves. We have managed to metamorphise it's meaning over the ages to suit our requiremens. I have answered this part in detail in at least 2 questions on GAG that I remember.

However, nature has given everyone living including plants a capability and urge to reproduce depending on their age & even at 10/12 or a earlier

• Thus as answering nature's call or eating frequently doesn't make one a slut, nor does sexuality in the same term.

It depends on how one looks at and perceives it.

This is a very lengthy discussion and cannot be generalized. But end of the day I know what I say is correct ;) :D